Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which exchanges do you use most the most when trading?
Binance.com - 16 (64%)
Bitfinex.com - 1 (4%)
Gdax.com - 0 (0%)
cryptopia.co.nz - 2 (8%)
Poloniex.com - 1 (4%)
CEX.io - 1 (4%)
HitBTC.com - 3 (12%)
CoinExchange.io - 0 (0%)
Kraken.com - 0 (0%)
Gemini.com - 0 (0%)
Bittrex.com - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POLL! WHICH EXCHANGES DO YOU TRADE ON? DATA COLLECTION POLL.  (Read 228 times)
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

Team Firetoken thank you for your participation. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Our Pre-ICO will be launching in a few hours, visit our website for more details.

www.firetoken.io

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥JOIN US AT FIRETOKEN.IO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

Binance for me.  Because its easy to trade and most of the token even the new ones Can trade on it unlike the others exchanges Smiley  the transaction fee are lower than to.others and faster to recieve the token in terms of tranfers / trading Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

Why have you not added multiple choice I really wanted to get Binance on board along with the first choice HitBtc. Dont get me wrong but for many people on the forum HitBtc is some sort of scam but it isn't and im adding this note because I wanted to make this clear in opening statement. HitBTC is way better for me as it gives good in-depth analysis of buying and selling of the coins. It has good volume and it is considered in the exchangers which are the big one in list and mostly newly formed coins do get listed on the Hitbtc giving you opportunity to trade right away. Personal choice you know!

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

Binance for me.  Because its easy to trade and most of the token even the new ones Can trade on it unlike the others exchanges Smiley  the transaction fee are lower than to.others and faster to recieve the token in terms of tranfers / trading Smiley

In your opinion, what time of the day would the trading volume peak on Binance?

DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
zaratustraa

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:24:02 AM

Of the above, I prefer POLONIEX.
This exchange has many advantages - a wide variety of trading pairs, large trading volumes, high level of account protection, ease of use.
But there are also small disadvantages - Temporary freezing of funds during withdrawal, Absence of Fiat trading, Necessity for verification.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:28:01 AM

Why have you not added multiple choice I really wanted to get Binance on board along with the first choice HitBtc. Dont get me wrong but for many people on the forum HitBtc is some sort of scam but it isn't and im adding this note because I wanted to make this clear in opening statement. HitBTC is way better for me as it gives good in-depth analysis of buying and selling of the coins. It has good volume and it is considered in the exchangers which are the big one in list and mostly newly formed coins do get listed on the Hitbtc giving you opportunity to trade right away. Personal choice you know!

We agreed, we don't consider hitBTC.com to be any sort of scam at all. Volume is definitely an important indicator in term of trading volatility.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:29:19 AM

I used to trade on bittrex and poloniex from last couple of years but now i have moved to kucoin and binance, i have also created account at cobinhood which will become the best exchange soon.

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

Of the above, I prefer POLONIEX.
This exchange has many advantages - a wide variety of trading pairs, large trading volumes, high level of account protection, ease of use.
But there are also small disadvantages - Temporary freezing of funds during withdrawal, Absence of Fiat trading, Necessity for verification.

Yes, Poloniex does limit high volume trade possibility, freezing of funds is the worst that could happen to a trader.

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

I used to trade on bittrex and poloniex from last couple of years but now i have moved to kucoin and binance, i have also created account at cobinhood which will become the best exchange soon.

Cobinhood exchange's daily volume is still low compares to other exchanges. We will consider Cobinhood in the near future.

onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

No kucoin ,bittrex,idex,
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

Why is there no Bittrex? I trade at bittrex. I consider one of the best exchanges. Heard now it is impossible to register with a simple user, is this so?

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

Binance is good but there a lot of trading bots there which makes it difficult to trade as a manual user. Good coins and seems like a safe option. I also use Cryptopia which is a also a good legitimate exchange with a wide variety of coins. Binance only lists top coins but topia has both good and low CMC coins which are interesting to trade with.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:11:51 AM

Binance and Kucoin are the only exchanges I trade on currently. If you want to get listed than I think Kucoin is easy to get listed on and they have a good variety of coins. Binance can be a bit heavy on the pocket to get listed. Both are secure exchanges with liquid order books.
blant

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

Binance and Kucoin, cause they both working good, great trade volumes, big community and amazing support.
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:18:27 AM

I am currently trading on Bittrex (mainly) , Poloniex, HitBTC, VIP Bitcoin (will moving to Indodax dot com), Binance and Kucoin.
I'm voting on Binance because it's the best on the list, Binance have much tokens and their fees are low.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

Binance seems to be a common ground. When do you guys usually trade on Binance?

sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

I trade on six exchanges from the list you have given us to choose from. No particular exchange has got all coins and tokens listed therefore you can not rely on only one exchange for your trades

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

I trade on six exchanges from the list you have given us to choose from. No particular exchange has got all coins and tokens listed therefore you can not rely on only one exchange for your trades

Yes that is correct, we are also utilizing multiple exchanges to make trade. We are asking for the most preferred exchange the community is using though for the purpose of finding a common exchange in which most users have an account with and frequently use.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

Binance seems to be a common ground. When do you guys usually trade on Binance?
I like to exchange the coins on there only if their wallets are online. If they have anything offline for the coin that I am exchanging then I won't use that website.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

Yes that is correct, we are also utilizing multiple exchanges to make trade. We are asking for the most preferred exchange the community is using though for the purpose of finding a common exchange in which most users have an account with and frequently use.
okay, in that case I do most of my trades on HitBTC. Thank you for the clarification, may you achieve your aim for this post.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: