Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Great Decline  (Read 445 times)
pawanjain (OP)

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

Another great decline in the price of Bitcoin as it goes below $8k. The price was around $8600 yesterday and as the price went down it touched as low as $7770  which is almost a $1000 price cut in BTC.
How long do you guys think the decline will continue and how less the price could go ? What might be the reason behind all of this after the statement from MtGox trustee that his selling is not responsible for the decline ?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

relax, this has been going on for around almost a month Wink
by monday or tuesday the price will be back up to $8k+ and perhaps breaks $9k on wednesday
if only I have spare fiat money, I would buy some at the dip and Cheesy sell back a few days later
some traders probably have made good profits from the ups and downs in this last couple weeks

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

Another great decline in the price of Bitcoin as it goes below $8k. The price was around $8600 yesterday and as the price went down it touched as low as $7770  which is almost a $1000 price cut in BTC.
How long do you guys think the decline will continue and how less the price could go ? What might be the reason behind all of this after the statement from MtGox trustee that his selling is not responsible for the decline ?

It will not take all eternity that all those people will run out of ideas to make Bitcoin go down. Somewhat Bitcoin will go up again.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

It's just a few weak hands thing that the G20 summit will cause a crash in the bitcoin market. It won't do anything other than major as there are many more important topics to discuss. Enjoy the lower prices and wait for the next bull run. April is usually bullish so it's a good time to stock up.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

I think this is the lowest price reached this year but I think it will be not always be going down. It is just that there are so many members who sell their bitcoins and other circumstances that affect bitcoin price. I still believe bitcoin will bounce back .

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

Well we have been speculating many things since long time. First we were talking about bitcoin in confident manner that it will not go down at anytime from here onwards when it was around 13K or more. But time changes everything and here we are the bitcoin is getting down and down all the time. Many resistance levels has been surpassed by bitcoin but none of them helped to keep it up in the market. Every time we predict that this is final resistance then also it goes below that and it has become unstoppable. I think this drama is going to continue for long and we are in no position to state whether bitcoin will stop now or later or never.
aakriti

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

The Bitcoin is continuously going down and now trading at a level $7500. I was investing at every dip but now my loss is 26%. I hope it will to to $6000. So i decide to invest more on every dip of $200.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2933

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

FUD

MtGox + Facebook + Google banning crypto currency advertisements

These news cause panic in Bitcoin users and can effect the Bitcoin market worldwide. We have already seen Bitcoin fell to $6k in feb so now again if it goes to $6k it won't be an abnormal situation.

But don't worry it will settle down and Bitcoin will reach to its highest mark again. HODL.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sergey190785

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

I hope that in a couple of weeks the situation will improve and the Crypto currency will begin to grow. This happens almost every year

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

relax, buddy! the lower it goes the better for investors, and any investment sees some dip like this, wait a while and Bitcoin will go up again.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

FUD

MtGox + Facebook + Google banning crypto currency advertisements

These news cause panic in Bitcoin users and can effect the Bitcoin market worldwide. We have already seen Bitcoin fell to $6k in feb so now again if it goes to $6k it won't be an abnormal situation.

But don't worry it will settle down and Bitcoin will reach to its highest mark again. HODL.
Not only that, the G20 negotiation issue becomes the latest problem for the future of crypto.
France became the originator of this meeting, and everyone was anxious with this situation.
RheaLity

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

Another great decline in the price of Bitcoin as it goes below $8k. The price was around $8600 yesterday and as the price went down it touched as low as $7770  which is almost a $1000 price cut in BTC.

Just be calm and think positive, for me it's a normal because I know the value of bitcoin is volatility and i hope it will recover soon.
RAFIKKING

Activity: 456
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

It is certain that the product will return to $ 10,000 or more by the end of March, but before that, will the price reach $ 6,000 before the month of April ?
If the price of the Bitcoin continues to drop below $ 7,000, I personally will not miss that opportunity to buy and store bitcoin.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:23:27 AM

Another great decline in the price of Bitcoin as it goes below $8k. The price was around $8600 yesterday and as the price went down it touched as low as $7770  which is almost a $1000 price cut in BTC.

It will not help if you afraid about the fallen price of bitcoin, we only have to do is stay calm and don't panic. Well actually if I have enough money to purchase bitcoin, I will buy more in this fallen price, for sure in the future I will become a billionaire.
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

yes without concepts because of what the fall, like the news there are no bad news, but he falls and falls: (
buburjelly

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

Maybe we still have to wait for news from the upcoming G20 meeting in a few days. Whether the meeting produced good news about cryptocurrency or the outcome of the meeting actually worsened the present condition. We all hope that the result of the meeting is that many countries support cryptocurrency so we will know when the bitcoin price drop will end because good news from the meeting will boost the bitcoin price rise in the future. Statement of Mt. Gox who is not responsible for this decline is just a denial because the fact of their sales still affects the movement of bitcoin prices that tend to continue to decline this.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4111

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

Declines are good for the economy. It also get's rid of the people who invested into Bitcoin expecting a quick buck and encourages new investors to invest into it. Stop thinking that Bitcoin is doomed as soon as the price falls. We all know the value of Bitcoin and a temporary drop isn't going to change that.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

Over the last month the price has seen a decline during the weekend until it goes back up on monday or tuesday, so this decrease is nothing new. But even though the btc price has been on a downtrend, I'd like to point out that the btc dominace keeps going up (almost 45%), so it's no like capital from btc is going back to alts or anything. This reason behind this decrease could be whales shorting, people cashing out their profits, or weak hands panic selling because of the red numbers...who knows.

Overall, I wouldn't be worried about this downtrend, it happens all the time, -10% over the last 24h is nothing tbh.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:43:27 AM

i think the price will drop to 0$ in short time so guys sell sell sell
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

i think we can expect March and probably even half of April be the same down trend for bitcoin. and even if the downtrend stopped, i don't expect a rise because investors are not so happy about the situation and many are not buying yet because they think it may go lower.
on top of all that the FUD makes everything worse. people will be afraid to invest because of it.

how low it will go is not a question that  can be answered unfortunately.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: