Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK!  (Read 27922 times)
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

This is the right time for buying, I just cant believe why people are panic selling. Well, its an advantage for those old in the crypto market, buy cheap and make profit in a few weeks time.

Are you sure about a few weeks time? Because bear trend lasts for 3 months already. What if it will last more 3 months and fall 3 more times?

unfortunately, this post is not to discuss actual reality, but a paralel one based on faith.

They absolutely have no clue of what they are talking about. they have no arguments, ideas, news or technical data to tell you this is gonna revert in 2-3 weeks. They are just talking as autocomplacency.

This deep will last at least 2 more months, and loses have already been hard. they will go way down. G20 will definetely kill crypto.

Their argument is based on a big lie: they think and say crypto has gone through this a lot of times. The big lie is that those times where for different reasons as this ones.

Before there were problems with technology, security, team, developpement phase or even sells due to big profit. Now we are dealing with goverments, banks, bans, legislations, laws , regulations, taxes and the final state of anonymity of transactions impossed by goverments and banks.

This deep is far different from the others. They don't know this. And they feel this is temporary. They have no clue. And it's irresponsable to actually believe any word they say about it.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

Yes. It better to relax than to panic. It's too early to panic and sell your possession it's better to calm down and wait for green pasture in cryptos'. Nowadays most of cryptos' are falling but it is not necessary that the value will not turn to green. Its will be okay and it will turn to normal again just wait and don't panic. Everything will be okay. All is well.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

I think if your long term investor you don't need to panic every time when market bleeding. Keep calm and hodl
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

Of course its going to be OK) I still believe in the bright future of crypto. Even now when its looks like drowning
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

the market has become very messy the last few weeks, the impact of the current google ban being the latest.
I think all members and investors should be more understanding and learner with what is happening now. bitcoin and altcoin can never be removed or destroyed. yes, however, today is the digital era and therefore. bitcoin and other cryptoes will still have a future
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

I think they panicked and sold not just for money laundering. many negative issues are circulating about current cryptocurrency. one of which is a google issue that will ban ads about cryptocurrency. and there are still many negative issues circulating so they panic and sell their crypto.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

I also think the same with you. I can only hope later that the coin we have now inevitably will rise again as it did at the end of 2017. And that will make us a big profit even though we only sell a little coin we have.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation?
No they are not scared of regulation but they are scared of the fact that the crypto market is falling.
Chillax, it will be OK!
We've been relaxing since the start of this year and even the past years when bitcoin is on a big correction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

As bad as the dips are, I think they're just temporary and will pass eventually.

As others have said - simply hodl. Grin
bobita
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1297

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

i agree. we invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized. out of any control. So isnt it strange to scare about g20 or any regulations. no regulations can stop bitcoin. only the community and miners can affect to crypto moneys.
Yes, but the miners are almost as strong as governments! I think, this situtation bitcoin's weakness and soo dangerous.
Moreover, goverments have a significant trump card: Energy spent on Proof of Work

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

I hope that everything will be okay Sad. I'm in a great loss right now. And it is not healthy on my part. I got something to work on for myself. And if I failed to have money sad outcome it is. So, I'm praying and expecting for bitcoin and alts to climb up again.
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

Moment g 20 is coincident with bitcoin price correction moment, I think it will be very influential on bitcoin price that is the price decline trend will deepen. if the bitcoin price drops to more than $ 6000, I think the bitcoin price will fall to $ 3000.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

Honestly i am panic to but i choose to hold than to sell it. Because if i sell it now i lost. because more than half of my assets are gone. Panic selling will not make us rich so it better to hold the token. If you panic selling it can makes the price add down.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

Very good advice, I also think so, only the results of this whole event, in general, I do not console. I think that today and in the coming year the situation will only worsen, so we need to simply relax with you.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

Yeah! Seems like most people in crypto world are panicking. We can not prevent that. It is their asset, their investment so when dip goes around, their practically want to save their investment. Moreover, we should strategically think our move about this and maybe relax a bit. It is just normal to experience dip for the crypto world have its law of supply and demand.

Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:14:50 PM

It is natural  to feel fear. Because of what is happening to bitcoin and altcoin. But this is not the time to panic. Me i don't care if the coin i hold drops. I believe that it will grow again one of this day.

sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

Its always happening in crypto currency that the value of coins dump on the market we will wait in few months and the price will rise again jost calm down and  and wait for your big profits...
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

I think they panicked and sold not just for money laundering. many negative issues are circulating about current cryptocurrency. one of which is a google issue that will ban ads about cryptocurrency. and there are still many negative issues circulating so they panic and sell their crypto.
not only from G20 issue, on the other hand, I think crypto market going to fall because of this issue https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-trustee-of-infamous-mt-gox-denies-btc-bch-sales-affected-crypto-markets.
what do you think guys?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
KingElrey

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

so many sellers losses of their funds, i think upto 80% me?! im just forgetting my holdings. and look for another activities here in forum. study about techniques. im not scared, so must hold your tokens not your breath. chilling all the time. be happy!!
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

Yeah,we must always chill and relax,because evertyhing is under control,so why should we afraid if we are not using this investment of digital currency into money laundering or some illegal activities.maybe being a person we can fell this kind of nervous things,if we found out some of us investor panic selling due to dump of price value,but its alright because this price blow off will not be a permanent it will diminished soon.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: