Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 06:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK!  (Read 27926 times)
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Because people are too dumb to dump those coins in panic,not knowing the bulls are getting ready to kick our market up,only those weakhands will fall and we the holder are going to get rewarded after the bull happened,dont know when but its going to be near future because the lightning network of bitcoin is ready now,waitinf for announcement in the next few days.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

The only relaxed people are those who dumped on us three months ago and decided to exit with their millions and those who made huge gains and are now buying from the panic sellers. For us who are holding, we are the biggest losers right now and I am regretting ever sitting and holding onto the coins for so long when I had one chance to make a difference in the life of my family. I do not think in my lifetime I will ever get this chance ever again as I am sixty one years of age, so I can just say I failed and blew it. I will be lucky if I can now make enough money to pay the bills at this rate. Angry

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Ignacia

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

I think that people panic selling right now, because many negative news are circulating about cryptocurrency and also they are scared because everything goes down, people lose their deposits, the balance is constantly decreasing
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
I totally agree the regulations wont be a problem if you are doing things the way it should be,because if you  arenr doing shady things you wont need to panic.This summit will decide how will the cryptocurrencies will do for the next years so it should be positive for us to continue our journey to make billions of money from our community.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

I totally agree with your opinion, all we need to do now is calm, do not be scared. Selling it now only makes you lose money!
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

i agree

it can take up to a year until the end of bear market

but in the end coins which are with real working product will start to rise after the market stabilize

it was similar in 2013-2014,  all you need is patience, that is all 
AsrRustam

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

I do not think, I'm sure that everything will be fine! Soon the whole market will go up. Because the big players, do not miss this opportunity to earn.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:03:16 PM

Calming down is not very easy especially to those newbie invetors who are selling their coins when they see its dropping expontentially,cant blame them because i was in that situation few years back but they shouldnt be selling their coins in panic because it could result into a further losses,and these losses can be prevented if they are holding their coins tight.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
eydrea

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

People are afraid to lose money that's why they are in panic selling but if you are in panic selling you can lose money because the bitcoin is in low price. Hopefully, all the investors learns to hold there bitcoin if the bitcoin is in dump. They should know how to be patience until bitcoin will comeback in the marketing of cryptocurrency. In my opinion, it is just a sudden dump of bitcoin and it will be back on track in this following month.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

The thread was raised today and a lot had been discussed. In times like this we need threads that discuss, to motivate and encourage ourself, share latest news that keep people Faith alive from panic sell. The wait is getting longer than expected And its not easy not to panic

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

Most of these people who gone panic buying are the ones who are new to our market,im sure they will get a long with these ups and downs.I have been here for about a year and i know how it feels to see your portfolio going down to 70% or more because i have experienced that too but i believed with the coins that i am holding that is why i have gain more than 70% of my portfolio.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

I also think that very many people who joined the sphere of crypto currency recently, having bought it, did not understand the mechanism of the market and panic reacted to any fluctuations in prices, trying to sell everything as soon as possible, with losses, thereby further lowering the price. But thanks to such naive newcomers, somebody makes a good profit.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

It is not that easy to make them calm down. That is their money which will be wasted and their seats might have been on fire now from sitting up and down.  Grin

It is normal to be in panic but it wont be if you sold it at a wrong price which lessens your capability to buy more at the next bull run.
You might thought that you saved yourself but the truth is you just wasted a lot of money from doing it. The number of the coin that you have will not be cut, it is just the value of it that goes down. So better just let it be until good time comes.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:32:00 PM

I also think that things will be alright but who knows. at least hopefully we'll get rid of some garbages.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

Surely it is very relaxing while the market is failing because it is a good opportunity to the few people who will take advantage the bloodbaths so that we can buy cheap altcoins than their usual prices,the bulls are coming so we need to get ready becaus the lightning network of bitcoin will be implemented any days from now.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

On the agenda of the G20 summit there is no question of considering crypto currency in any of its meaning. However, it is possible that the crypto currency will be considered within the framework of any issue that does not directly relate to the crypto currency. Therefore, it is unlikely that the current drop in the price of crypto-currency is due to this meeting of the G-20 countries. Crypto currency is going down in the course for various reasons, including, as far as I can see, and in connection with willful actions to reduce it. However, this fall will some day end and I think it will soon begin to rapidly recover and grow again.
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:48:39 PM

Now it's more like consolation.
But to sell now is also stupid.
We will wait and hope that all should be fine.
I don't think, that on the g20, they will announce anything important, that will change the trend.
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

I hope you are right because I wanted to sell everything few days ago when prices were normal. And now I think it was very bad mistake to hold a little more.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:13:29 PM

Now it's more like consolation.
But to sell now is also stupid.
We will wait and hope that all should be fine.
I don't think, that on the g20, they will announce anything important, that will change the trend.
You are right, it is now time to relax, don't pressure and underestimate the power of cryptocurrency, what is happening now is just a normal thing and it happened during the past years too but look at what cryptocurrency has become right now, believe, calm and relax.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

Yeah exactly, people see some little price drops and start panic selling which leads to their loss as well as other people's loss eho invested in bitcoins. I think more number of people should be made aware of these price manipulation techniques so that they would know the cause and won't panic sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: