Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:41:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK!  (Read 27927 times)
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:15:17 AM

Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Good guys will always be good,those greedy people surely now in panic because their shady businesses might come to its end.G20 summit will decide how will these cryptocurrencies are going to do in the upcoming years,it could be the start of good things but it could be the end of our cryptocurrency era either way lets hope for the best.
all things will be good if used on something good too.
as well as humans who use it, as long as they are wise in using this cryptocurrency, then there is no legal problem that will ensnare users

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

I no longer panic, I think that the money invested in the crypto currency is lost, my portfolio has decreased by 5-6 times in 4 months.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:26:47 AM

Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Heard that the G20 summit has actually been favorable for the crypto market which is clearly bouncing back at the moment since the summit declared that cryptocurrency assets pose no financial threat to anyone. Woke up to learn about this good news and we clearly needed something like this to help the market bounce back currently. The question is if Bitcoin and the rest of the crypto market can keep up this recovery and start a bull run after months of a bearish market. The integration of the lightning network will also help propel Bitcoin upwards which is another piece of good news.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

i agree. we invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized. out of any control. So isnt it strange to scare about g20 or any regulations. no regulations can stop bitcoin. only the community and miners can affect to crypto moneys.
the influence of the community and miners in the crypto problem for now is likely to have a positive impact such as a nominal increase in one coin and that the coin may become declining and may be detrimental
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:09:03 AM

It is our time. we invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized. out of any control. So isnt it strange to scare about g20 or any regulations. no regulations can stop bitcoin. only the community and miners can affect to crypto moneys. Most bankers are affraid of cryptocurrencies so they are worried about it. Hold and get coin as much as coin then hold. Wait for the highest price and you will be rich. Hold most of them.
Dmitry_K

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

Panic never help to make money, on the contrary panic only always harms. My opinion - regulation is inevitable, but it's not bad, we have to come to this. As for the future of the crypto world, then I think everything will be ok, only without panic.
LeoEspansq

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

Tomorrow everything will be decided after g20 and then it will be already possible to decide whether we should panic and leave or whether hope still remains.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

I think all this news about G20 regulations is just a FUD and a great manipulation tool to reduce the BTC price. Soon we will see a huge altcoin pumps again and new highs.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

The truth is that the majority of those people who are in the panic mode right now do not really know a thing or two about what Bitcoin is potentially facing as of the moment. Neither do they know about what specific regulations are most probably be implemented with respect to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. G20? They do not know it either, even its meaning. What they only know is that the price of Bitcoin is falling down. And that is very shallow yet good enough for them to panic and sell. It is all right. Let them get out.
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

I do not understand why people sow panic at the forum, it's been discussed a hundred times that correction is a normal phenomenon, and they continue to panic Grin
maiden

Activity: 457

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

yes, they are all scared to see their blockfolio to be negative. hahaha they are just a bunch of cry babies who just go with what's trend today. dont mind those people who dont know what bitcoin is capable of.

BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

That's normal, that state don't wanna lost their control for money of usual people, for what they're doing, thinking and buying. We just need to work together for saving our freedom in the cryptocoin world.                  
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

People are scared cause they don't know where and when this down trend will get over. Many people have invested money they cant afford to lose and thats causing a panic in them. This is the first down cycle for many people and they aren't familiar with the volatility of the crypto markets.

First rule of Crypto in my opinion. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose!!!
I went into mining a month ago. Some would say its stupid. But:

1. I like it, its a hobby for me not only profits
2. Its still profitable, no matter what others say only less that it was
3. I am patient, no need for 6 month ROI. 12-16 months is ok for me.
4. I can afford to lose money I invested. I did not build a huge farm afterall, just two rigs with used cards bought at reasonable prices
5. The market will recover, I 100% beleive that.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
andrino

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

We have our own weaknesses most specially with regards to money. People can come up easily to decide to sell or hold if it is all about money gaining or losing. That is how people think. That is why people can decide easily and fall easily because of under pressure.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

I agree, we are investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because they are decentralized. there are no rules that can cause bitcoin. only communities and miners can influence bitcoin.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

Couldn't agree more.
no one can stop technologies, they can make thousands of regulations, but technologies grows. Cryptocurrencies are a symbol of advancing era that can't be avoided, and automatically can't be stopped. every one who now bans cryptocurrencies, in the future will adapt, and even regulate crypto.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

People always going panic, this rule works in whole life, and crypto have even more panic reasons, because nobody wanna lose their money when something happens.
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

Where is the fall?
Today only fall is for Facebook company.  For privacy scandal. 
Crypto will win
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

I have a friendly telegram channel with my close friends, and we planning take big profit from this g20 panic selling dump, hope our plans will work         
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

wise words from dogtana! These constant flow of news can only be positive because there are no negative aspects, right now, for BTC and also for ALTs.
We just have to keep calm and be patient. A lot of people are still in "denial" phase for this kind of technology so a little more time is needed

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: