Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK!  (Read 27922 times)
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

I keep saying this everyday starting from February month, and I will keep saying this till the middle of 2018. If it is not OK till then, I would start panicing  Cheesy
I believe that market will recover before 2019.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:04:32 PM

We all have different trading strategies and it is difficult to advise something to another person. Someone needs to relax, do not panic and do not watch every minute on the monitor. But it is better to sell to another. I myself prefer to work long term, so now I'm not very upset because of the market decline.
Over time, you learn to treat the market down more calmly. Literally a year ago I had a panic if the value of my portfolio fell. Now I'm completely normal to such things and just buy cheap coins)
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

Yes, but you should understand that the G20 summit only outlined the general relationship to the crypt. Separately taken cryptocurrencies to this at all have no relation.            
hipi.hop

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

Of course, I want to believe in the best, but while these positive news do not affect the trend of the market, it is constantly falling...

all.me ●●● SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME ●●●
▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ Bounty all.me ▶ Jan 29th - May 8th 2018 ▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ (https://all.me/ru)
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

No one can't stand against crypto, governments and the others only able to crush the price not to eliminated crypto. We will see that crypto will increase more and more day by day.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Zeraphine

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

At bear market people try to play bear, but few people are good at it:))) so these bear plays turn into panic sells.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

According to the current status of the crypto world, most of the tokens are dropping. My idea for this kind of behavior is panic selling. When a token price drops in few dollars, everyone starts selling which will end up in huge drop
Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:43:47 AM

According to the current status of the crypto world, most of the tokens are dropping. My idea for this kind of behavior is panic selling. When a token price drops in few dollars, everyone starts selling which will end up in huge drop
I think today's decline is associated with negative news from Japan. Two exchanges were closed by regulators. I do not think that they had such a big impact on the market, but investors are afraid of continuing such actions therefore withdraw their assets from exchanges and this leads to a drop in the exchange rate.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

I think today's decline is associated with negative news from Japan. Two exchanges were closed by regulators. I do not think that they had such a big impact on the market, but investors are afraid of continuing such actions therefore withdraw their assets from exchanges and this leads to a drop in the exchange rate.
I think a tighter rules is important to protect the investors or the traders, this action by Japan means that they have already recognize
the growth of bitcoin and when it grow it will also increase the inherent risk. Imagine the half a billion dollar hack of NEM in Coincheck, that would
already raise an alarm and they won't let that happen again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:53:59 AM

Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

Most of the sellers really based their decision on emotions, which is a big no in investing in cryptocurrency. The current dip in prices which took more or less a month is really terrifying especially if you have invested in not so sure altcoins, but even bitcoin and ethereum investors could still be worried with it. Its really easy just to say relax, but you cant help worry.
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:18:02 AM

Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

I agree with you. Right now, market is facing with many bad news and also affect by down trend of Bitcoin, beside market capitalization is very low. I think if you don't buy your coin at low price, you will not lost your capital. Just relax and forget it
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:07:39 AM

I agree with you. Right now, market is facing with many bad news and also affect by down trend of Bitcoin, beside market capitalization is very low. I think if you don't buy your coin at low price, you will not lost your capital. Just relax and forget it

Yes, I agree with that. But the reason why people are scared. Imagine prices crash once they bought into it. Taking a loan or using all their life savings, especially if they do not have the prerequisite knowledge of the technology and the coins.
Polipog

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

Even the price of cryptocurrency now moving down, and some people says it is not ok for them, but there are also investors waiting when price moving down, and those people invest in a cheap price would surely earn multiple income in the future. So, no need to worry about price today, because it would surely rise again.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

I completely agree. Panic has never been an assistant, especially if you are a trader and invested your capital in the crypto currency))
Yeah coz in situation right now we dont have to be panic because its normal and the best we can do now was waiting for the opportunity to pump up its value again.

bitfornewbs

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

I completely agree. Panic has never been an assistant, especially if you are a trader and invested your capital in the crypto currency))
Yeah coz in situation right now we dont have to be panic because its normal and the best we can do now was waiting for the opportunity to pump up its value again.

Market is ups and downs and it shouldn't be only ups. It is just normal and selling coins because of panic would result to loss of money that we've invested from it. I hope people would understand this and shouldn't go to the situation of where they should've earned but because of FUD they've lost everything.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

I know the value of the btc and eth will be higher in the next few years, but there are too many panic seller who think they have got enough profit since they buy their btc at a very cheaper price, so I think I should sell some of my btc and buy them back at a lower price.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

Altcoin prices are constantly down making us all the more worried. But rasah worried this is a natural thing because the price is not growing and it has been several months.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

Even the price of cryptocurrency now moving down, and some people says it is not ok for them, but there are also investors waiting when price moving down, and those people invest in a cheap price would surely earn multiple income in the future. So, no need to worry about price today, because it would surely rise again.
I think like you, we should not be too worried, the market will rebound in the next few weeks. The Crypto market is quite sensitive to rumors, so keep your altcoin calm. Expect a bright future for them. You will feel more comfortable.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
TorbjornE

Activity: 148

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

Does anyone know the news at the price of futures for April? Although they are not an indicator, judging by the past time.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
Mastermine

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

Does anyone know the news at the price of futures for April? Although they are not an indicator, judging by the past time.

i guess the price is bottom in march ,will slowly grow up in April ,so it's not relax for time.hope bull market will be back soon. Hold it and wait for end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: