Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK!  (Read 27923 times)
liveyourlife

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

I agree that this is a temporary phenomenon associated with a decrease in activity in the market, growth will recover from the growth of the economy as a whole.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:15:05 AM

I agree that this is a temporary phenomenon associated with a decrease in activity in the market, growth will recover from the growth of the economy as a whole.
People are not relax when there is a dump that is why they will easily lose their investment.
Those who are relax are those people who really understand the future of crypto, prior to investing, they already understands that it needs time to grow.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:29:30 AM

The market situation from March 2018 to the present day is constantly deteriorating and so far no gaps are visible. I think that 80 percent of investors have already sold their investments.
PlayChip

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

This thread makes me feel better. We are all hurting, every HODLER in 2018 has lost crazy amounts of money!

Keep hustling, keep doing your day job, don't worry about the cryptos and allow them to sort themselves out. If the team and technology are good, the product will thrive.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:48:57 AM

After purchases there is no choice for us, the only option we have is to wait for the market to recover. You can see in the market already the prices went very low in the market which we cannot able to sell them at low prices. So we have to wait until the market starts recovering.
Signmd

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:24:56 AM

Yes, that's right, you just need to be patient and wait until the market starts to grow. Many people panic because I invest in December 2017. The market is cyclical, there can not always be growth in the market, now correction, you need to relax and wait! Now is the time to buy more coins at a low price.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:33:35 AM

patience is being tested here.

the funny thing is 90% of crypto traders are trying to get RICH by 1 week.

that will not work, so they keep buying the HIGHS, and panic selling the DEAD lows.

My guess is emotions are extereme again, so we might see some sort of major bottom very soon.

while i am not making a prediction, its pretty obvious that people are saying btc will die and never come
back, this is ground hog day all over again, and worked out very well for me, when i got coins when
emotional tones were the same.

i think we wont see a huge RAMP quickly like 2017, but we might see a nice run up into FEB 2019 , in very
slow waves, because taht is what people are not expectinng.

good luck.

darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

In my opinion, at the end of the year, we will see a lit bit of a progress, but I think January 2019 will begin good and end amazingly. I think 2019 will be the start of rising the Bitcoin again, slowly, slowly but it will be up. It will go way up in 2020. It will be higher than ever. You just need to wait and see...

I am also expecting for the next great splash of the crypto traders' and investors' activity. Hope, Bitcoin will double its price, and we will all get great returns. Just wait.
BlackCanary

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Yeah people needs to be chilled out, they are panic every time see their portofolio in reds. If you are an experienced trader then its very common and happens every time. This is the time that every beginners has to learned
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

so dont hit the panic secks button you mean to say  Grin Grin

the wife is safe.....for now...anyway.... LOL  Cheesy Grin Wink

i dont think it will ok aftermore.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

Yeah people needs to be chilled out, they are panic every time see their portofolio in reds. If you are an experienced trader then its very common and happens every time. This is the time that every beginners has to learned

That panic is visible in topics and comments here on forum. More oil to fire are some news that have sensational headlines, but who read what they
wrote know that they are just trolling.
   Headline is great, this is what some people needs in moments when market is red. I don`t worry, price is $6434 in this moment. This is the bottom
and most of the people here say bottom is $6000. New people should know that the best buying`s are at bottom, instead panic people should buy and
when price go 10% up it`s great profit.
   This year we have seen many red days, but people still didn`t get use to it. They really need to relax, this technology is made to last.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

Yeah just relax and take some time wait for the price to fully recover,
Don't panic and sell your crypto at a low price ,But if you could take the risk to gain some profit when the market drops then do it,
Sell some and wait till it continue to drop then buy back.

Dikarama7

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

Right, there is no need to panic because the market is not the time to die. Crypto currencies have proven to survive until now, and will not die this decline. Patience and calm, cryptocurrency will definitely rise again.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:05:31 PM

panic can make us hurt, calm and relax, then our thoughts will open up, and find a good solution, I think crypto will never die if there are still enthusiasts and fans of krypto money.
Kartika1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

it's true and well said. it's okay and fine if you scared and want to panic sell. but the key is just walk away and hold. don't looked on the current market condition, but look on the volume. so many buyers right now and it's a good sign
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
They panicked because many newbies investor got attracted with last year price of bitcoin and some other altcoin .
They are scared that they wont earn any profit.
They don't know the risk on joining crypto world
Thats why all of us are affected and the duration of the dump is is going longer.
Just be patient guys . It will be okay this year

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

true, because the element of error that is back in each person and how to use this media as a positive thing will produce something positive as well.
and different things for those who do money laundering, of course also will feel anxiety in any condition.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
walleconomy

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:44:49 PM

I believe that market prices will soon return to normal. The market was falling, because there was a correction of the cryptocurrency market. There is no need to panic, throw off and sell cryptocurrencies, trying to return at least some funds. Now, on the contrary, we need to invest in this market, and in different cryptocurrencies, and not in any one.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:55:58 AM

When the price keeps dropping don't panic guys. If you sell when it happens you will not get profit or anything with your investments.
Hold... until the price going stable. Whales are just manipulating the price, don't be affected by them.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

I want to trust you friends, but this time it's been very long and I see that the market is getting worse today, I'm getting desperate. but I hope your post is a prayer and there will be an immediate improvement
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: