Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin have a bad effect on economic impact and those who do not know it y  (Read 373 times)
harbs23 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

Bitcoin is rising worldwide.
Is there a possibility to change the economy of each country?
because as far as I know bitcoin is also about money.
And bitcoin is can be used for paying bills, paying tuition fees and even shopping and more.
I just asked.
it has a bad effect on economy and normal people who have not yet known what bitcoin is?
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

And bitcoin is can be used for paying bills, paying tuition fees and even shopping and more.
I just asked.
it has a bad effect on economy and normal people who have not yet known what bitcoin is?
I think most of the peoples are understand the Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency is not supporting to our country because most of the news channels are spread the negative thoughts of Bitcoin so 40 percentage of the peoples are avoiding the cryptocurrency and 40 percentage of peoples are supporting to Bitcoin and 20 percentage of peoples are still double mind in the crypto platform.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

I just asked.

Well, in a sense, it can help improve an economy since it opens a lot of doors for all the unemployed that are hard working and very dedicated that were just lacking of degrees due to poverty and all sorts of things. This can help them provide for themselves and for their families. But on the other hand, if the use of cryptos gets way off the scale and gets out of control, there is a possibility of some national currencies in some countries losing value due to over using of cryptos by the people in that country. That's just a guess tho,
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:12:45 PM

I just asked.
Bitcoin is the future of the world financial system, I am sure of it. But this is not a close future. Still very few people want to use bitcoin. While it is not yet convenient for payments. But time will pass and all difficulties will be overcome. When this happens to the previous money no one will want to return.
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

I just asked.

It won't have a negative effect on your standard person. In some isolated situations bitcoin can have a negative effect, for example if it becomes widely adopted it can harm banks and they may be forced to cut some jobs. This is just one of many possible examples.

I think most of the peoples are understand the Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency is not supporting to our country because most of the news channels are spread the negative thoughts of Bitcoin so 40 percentage of the peoples are avoiding the cryptocurrency and 40 percentage of peoples are supporting to Bitcoin and 20 percentage of peoples are still double mind in the crypto platform.
Did you just pluck those numbers out of thin air? Bitcoin adoption is far far lower than 40%

Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

I just asked.
Someone neglect bitcoin because they are not well known about cryptocurrency, and they are think bitcoin is a scam
also media want to flash bitcoin negatively! but we are know bitcoin is a currency and it's easy to use then paper money. I think day by day more of peoples will involve with bitcoin.
Azha

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:56:49 AM

Wink Wink Some people do not know about Bitcoin, but everyone will know in phases. People did not know about Bitcoin because of their impact. When everyone knows, this effect will not be in people's mind.  Wink Wink
maivui5411241@gmail.com

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:02:34 AM

Maybe so. Many people do not understand Bitcoin, invest in it and are very easy to lose that is the first damage they suffer. Their money is transferred to knowledgeable people
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:20:53 AM

I just asked.

if btc were in 2009 not be measured against USD and instead measured as minimum wage hours. where a californian($11) and a african(<$1) both could get BTC for lets say 550 hours labour. what you would see is americans would forex USD to african currencies and then buy BTC at 10x cheaper.. bringing the african-american exchange rates of forex into complete meltdown where people would prefer to forex before buying btc

however btc is measured agaisnt USD and then sheep calcuated (without real forex exchange swap) to other national currencies. so that other countries can swap fiat/btc using their native currencies internally without having to forex thus people see no benefit of forex swapping to cause any FIAT panics.

in the end banks and governments just see btc like an iphone. where someone buying BTC/Iphone hands fiat from the buyers bank account to the sellers bank account wher both are of the same country.. thus no panic from the banks.
where only maybe asmall amount of fiat the seller now has may end up getting swapped with other countries using forex but not enough to cause significant forex impact to change the economics of a country.. thus banks of a country dont care

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
spazie

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:37:00 AM

I think the bad impact that do not know bitcoin, is the price that can not be predicted.
The good impact, bitcoin can be made into income opportunities and can improve the economy of the community.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:02:39 AM

Maybe so. Many people do not understand Bitcoin, invest in it and are very easy to lose that is the first damage they suffer. Their money is transferred to knowledgeable people
Yes, you are correct before you invest in bitcoin you needs some knowledge about investing, trading and how to gain profit and also to face the risk and challenges, you need to know this cause this is your guidelines before you start to invest. Lack of knowledge it may cause to lose your money.
cobeksede

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

greatly affect the economy of our country, bitcoin has now become a livelihood to support the family economy, many people already know what bitcoin but many people in a country prohibits the existence of bitcoin so people do not trade bitcoin, for example in my country, bitcoin is a which is taboo for some people because of religion.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:41:19 AM

There is no bad effect with bitcoin, the most important is using it smartly .. bitcoin can help the country's economy because for those who use it economically they can be helped by bitcoin and will be their income and make them live better .. hopefully bitcoin in front ahead the front will be accepted by all countries and everyone can understand that bitcoin can help them out of poverty ..
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1580

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

Yes, it's possible for Bitcoin to have negative (or positive) effect on country's economy, i.e. citizens of small country get hyped into buying BTC effectively transfer wealth to sellers from other countries. Or they could do it the other way around (sell with profit) with positive impact on economy.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1134

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

only those fools who think bitcoin has a bad effect, bitcoin only has weaknesses and if we can think intelligently all the things in this world also have weaknesses. depending on how you look at it Smiley

Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

I just asked.

Bitcoin is the future world currency. Bitcoin helps to reduce the unemployment people to drive them to use bitcoin. It helps alot for the people who use it. But some of the people judging about the negative thoughts so that not all people believe bitcoin. But we dont care about that as long as we earn.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

I just asked.

there is one thing that is a problem in cryptocurrency that makes many countries resist bitcoin,
who is the owner of bitcoin core? and who controls the circulation? which we know until now FIAT has a core and different in each country, and they are controlled by the central bank of each country while the stand-alone crypto is owned by the world community without any control of inflation or anything else that could happen to the FIAT currency.

I think the effect on the economy of normal people is not so great because they are fiat users, but that is a problem when they try to do business in the world of crypto without learning what it is crypto and how it is in the market that makes them lose their money quickly
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:10:48 AM

I just asked.
I do t find that bitcoin could have any bad impact over any country economy, bitcoin has always helped people and even the GDP Of country could be improved to a very great extent in which it has been introduced so I don’t find that bitcoin could have any bad impact over economy and I believe that this is the work of bitcoin haters who just don’t want that people use bitcoin otherwise it is a future of development if bitcoin has been using in daily basis transactions.
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

I just asked.

Hard to answer your questions because it is so vague but if you want a vague answer too then YES, bitcoin can change the economy of a country.

From a macro economics perspective, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can introduce radical change to financial systems and positively change the way a country deals with fiat. Just take a look at the countries who have started to adopt crypto (Japan, Philippines, etc.), they are surely countries to watch out for as their economy is projected to boom.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

In recent years, Bitcoin's influence has led to changes in various industries. But I believe that Bitcoin positively influences the development of the global economy. Bitcoin was designed to provide security guarantees and credit convenience while reducing transaction processing times and commission payments. I'm sure, with the increase in Bitcoin adoption in various industries, its influence will only increase.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: