Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin have a bad effect on economic impact and those who do not know it y  (Read 371 times)
lolehiM92

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

Bitcoins will not have a negative impact on the economy but they will have a positive impact on our economy through the ico fundraising projects as well as through bitcoin exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

Bitcoin is very capable to stimulate the economic growth, but it can also destroy the country's economy if the government doesn’t put a great focus on crypto. Regulation is the first step to help it happen, with a good circulation bubble issue will be eliminated and Bitcoin will have a more stable price so there should be nothing to fear from Bitcoin except to destroy the country's own currency lol.
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

The temporarily encrypted world is still a small world that will not have a big impact on those who do not know bitcoin in the short term. If the community continues to develop, it will soon be possible to feel the influence of bitcoin. Especially in those countries where Fiat is rapidly devaluing.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

The temporarily encrypted world is still a small world that will not have a big impact on those who do not know bitcoin in the short term. If the community continues to develop, it will soon be possible to feel the influence of bitcoin. Especially in those countries where Fiat is rapidly devaluing.

Since you are need to bitcoin you may think that blockchain and bitcoin is very as of now but you should understand the price worth of single bitcoin and growth of bitcoin from the time it starts to this world.
I see the bitcoin shows more than million number growth in 10 years none of the asset in this world is showing this much growth.
If the marketplace of the bitcoin and altcoins grow well people like you no knowledge about the bitcoin will not take you in.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

Yes, we are at a stage where Bitcoin is trying to get into our daily life like buying and selling. Now crypto has become part of the lifestyle of some people, maybe even later crypto will be a lifestyle of adverse effects, I think crypto have the same possible impact as other exchange rates have on the currency, especially when crypto is overused that can cause the currency to lose its value.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

I never liked the idea of bitcoin effects over the economic! That doesnt affect at all because of bitcoin. Bitcoin value might touching the sky but the problem is this asset is not in the liquid mode and neither anyone of them are using it these days. What people do is just buy the bitcoin and hold them forever. This way the market doesnt have any effect on the national economy. If you want to see the effect over globe then consider asset like gold, diamonds, oil etc. They always have the economic effects because they are big and they are being used in the real world.  Smiley
Abeey4life

Activity: 259
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

It has a little bit of bad effect to the economy of some countries, the reason why Korea government lifted ban on Bitcoin is not clearly understand to us.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

The dreadful bad impact is felt only by governments and political elites, smart traders and investors should follow this trend. If the Bitcoin circulation in future is better or in other words its price is stable because more transactions and speculators reduced will eliminate people's doubts about crypto.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

Bitcoin is rising worldwide.
Is there a possibility to change the economy of each country?
because as far as I know bitcoin is also about money.
And bitcoin is can be used for paying bills, paying tuition fees and even shopping and more.
I just asked.
it has a bad effect on economy and normal people who have not yet known what bitcoin is?

This is the media who is responsible. Crypto community is really striving hard to create a good economic impact on the market and make aware of more people about crypto currencies to benefit out of crypto currencies. Good news on bitcoin's growth is taken to the people. But at times scam ICOs create bad name amongst investors leaving the feed back that investing in bitcoin will lead to loss as they do not know the meaning of bitcoin and other altcoins / crypto currencies. But i am sure this has come down and more started investing into bitcoin.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

And bitcoin is can be used for paying bills, paying tuition fees and even shopping and more.
I just asked.
it has a bad effect on economy and normal people who have not yet known what bitcoin is?
what kind of adverse effects do you mean, and what effect does it have for individuals or countries?
I think bitcoin has a very positive impact, because in addition to providing additional income, you become more idealistic by having bitcoin.
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

Although BITCOIN itself will not change the economy, the block chain, which is the technology underlying BITCOIN, will strengthen the impact on the world economy. In reality, various projects using block chain technology occurred, people and money are attached there. When the project gets on orbit, a paradigm shift similar to when the Internet comes out will occur. I think that it will influence not only economy but also various fields such as national style, currency, national registration, contract, mobility, patent, entertainment, etc.
ntarah langger

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

there is absolutely no negative effect caused by bitcoin, bitacoin will not affect an individual or a group.
bitcoin is just a tool. the bitcoin holder itself determines whether bitcoin will be positive or negative.  Wink
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:44:56 AM

I just asked.
I think most of the peoples are understand the Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency is not supporting to our country because most of the news channels are spread the negative thoughts of Bitcoin so 40 percentage of the peoples are avoiding the cryptocurrency and 40 percentage of peoples are supporting to Bitcoin and 20 percentage of peoples are still double mind in the crypto platform.
If those fud news are eliminated and people will educate in cryptocurrency, 60% of confused people will become interested in cryptocurrency. Many countries are not totally opened in innovation and globalization, we cannot pursue them to be part of this growing industry but I think it is good that everyone of us will share our knowledge in cryptocurrency so that we can help ignorant people to know deeply what cryptocurrency talks about.

Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:56:14 AM

If the people are given enough understanding on what is cryptocurrency and bitcoin ,they will be educated the concept of cryptos ,the business strategy on how to run their  investment , I think if the people knows about this thing in cryptocurrency then, it will create a bad effect in the economic impact.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

there is absolutely no negative effect caused by bitcoin, bitacoin will not affect an individual or a group.
bitcoin is just a tool. the bitcoin holder itself determines whether bitcoin will be positive or negative.  Wink

Unfortunately I am disagree with your statement, its true that bitcoin supposed to be a currency but most people make it as investment, and with a lot of money that circulated in crypto market it will decrease the circulation in the other investment and if bitcoin is used in too many transaction and the government doesn't regulate it, then the users can evade taxes, as we know tax is one of the primary income for the country, and without the tax income the country development will be disturb and inflation could happen
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

for now bitcoin has not been able to make a very strong influence on the world economy, what is still dominant today seems to be the dollar, for bitcoin is not too able to influence the world economy.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

For those who do not know about bitcoin, and the economic impact of bitcoin in any part of the world , bitcoin does not create bad impact to the economy ,but it will even help the economy of a certain place in any part of the world ,because bitcoin has a good concept in finances and investments.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

I have not understand you completely because why have bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies affect badly on economics or on a private person? Bitcoin is just a currency which is based on hi-tech but it is just a financial instrument and even more exactly it is an asset like EUR, YEN, GBP or other securities like government bonds, shares. So, bitcoin is an financial instrument which is used by some group of people and companies in the world for their needs. Why do they use bitcoin? It is easy because bitcoin provides a lot of benefits comparing with other paper currencies and pay attention that they are not forced by anyone to use bitcoin. Everybody can use bitcoin for  payments or speculations and there are no reasons for fear that bitcoin may affect badly on someone or entire economics. Well, I think that fears about negative affection are fictional fears. I may suppose that fears around bitcoin are caused by rogues which tricked investors especially with ICOs but the current situation is much better. My conclusion is that bitcoin is a good asset which may be used for various operations much better than other assets and bitcoin is not dangerous for anybody.  

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

Bitcoin is still not universal, not enough to affect the economy. There are still countries who are not open to bitcoin and it is very difficult to pose an effect to economy if it is still not used worldwide. Maybe in time when the countries who ban bitcoin especially china will open its doors to bitcoin, then we can see its effect.

talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

Bitcoin does not give bad effects, it actually lifts the economy of the community but not for a country, bitcoin cannot be said to improve the economy of a country because the effects of bitcoin are not yet clear.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: