Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin have a bad effect on economic impact and those who do not know it y  (Read 370 times)
Gadhoh

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

Bitcoin is rising worldwide.
Is there a possibility to change the economy of each country?
because as far as I know bitcoin is also about money.
And bitcoin is can be used for paying bills, paying tuition fees and even shopping and more.
I just asked.
it has a bad effect on economy and normal people who have not yet known what bitcoin is?
if the government determines that Bitcoin is illegal, domestic investors will buy digital assets abroad that have legalized the transaction. In the end, many domestic assets flow to other countries. The government does not have comprehensive transaction data. And that will be very detrimental to the country's economy.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:55:36 AM

Bitcoin is rising worldwide.
Is there a possibility to change the economy of each country?

Each country has a right to accept economic changes. As you have said, bitcoin is rising. It is being popular and known. Technology is one aay for economic growth and bitcoin, considering  it as an advanced technology nowadays, will definitely change our economy.
because as far as I know bitcoin is also about money.
And bitcoin is can be used for paying bills, paying tuition fees and even shopping and more.
I just asked.

Btc is a digital money or cash, yes. I am using it really by purchasing things online, buying prepaid loads, converting it into fiat thru a wallet app. Though, I haven't tried paying bills, most especially paying tuition fees. But the good thing is, bitcoin started to upgrade today.  Honestly, I can't wait to see how far bitcoin as a virtual currency will go.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

Bitcoin is still not universal, not enough to affect the economy. There are still countries who are not open to bitcoin and it is very difficult to pose an effect to economy if it is still not used worldwide. Maybe in time when the countries who ban bitcoin especially china will open its doors to bitcoin, then we can see its effect.
Bitcoin has an impact on the economy, but not the bad effects. The occurrence of bitcoins will help the nation's economy grow faster. Countries that do not know it may be slower but still growing. And the special appearance of bitcoin has been well received by the community. In the future it will be doing more for society and at that time many countries will accept it.

Ayston

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

It does have impact to those who don't know yet about Bitcoin since in the future crypto will be widely known and they are left behind, there is tendency that they will get scammed while learning about it..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: