Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:49:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FUTURE OF BITCOIN?  (Read 345 times)
hendra_Tan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

The future of Bitcoin is very promising. Bitcoin technology is novel and is a product of the digital age. It is believed that more countries will accept bitcoin in a few years, and Bitcoin will eventually become a global payment currency.

Iam agree with you, in the future bitcoin is very promising and will become a global payment. Bitcoin will be unstopable.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:23:10 AM

That's exactly what happens in the bitcoin world, all bubbles bubbling fast in the bitcoin trade, and that's exactly what happened.
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time.
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

I think Bitcoin's future will be very good. And sometimes it's price decreases in market place. Then I think the price will increase a lot.
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

BITCOIN RIGHT NOW IS LIKE BUBBLE, ONCE ITS GO UP IT POP OUTS. WELLL WE KNOW THAT ITS ALWAYS HAPPENING BUT ITS WAY TO LONG TO BOUNCE IT BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL PRICE RIGHT? OR MAYBE FOR ROCKETING IT TO THE MOON AGAIN. I LIKE THE DIP BUT ITS VERY FUTILE. ANY OPINION FOR THIS ? GIVE ME SOME  GUYS. I CAN'T STAND FOR THIS. IM LOOKING OUT FOR THE FUTURE OF BITCOIN.
Bitcoin is considered to be one of the most futuristic currencies today, and I think many would like Bitcoin to achieve high prices in the market so that they can earn a lot of money. A large number of new entrants have invested in Bitcoin because they believe that the money is growing.
SAPNA08

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

I THINK IN FUTURE EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE ONLY THROUGH BITCOINS.AND AFTER SPECIFIC PERIOD OF TIME IT WILL TAKE PLACE OF ALL NET CURRENCY IN THE WORLD.AND VERY SUITABLE FOR EVEN A COMMON MAN ALSO.ALSO SOME OF THE COMPLECATIONS MAY BE REDUCED FOR TRADING IN BITCOINS.SOME OF THE PEOPLE FIND TROUBLE FOR BITCOINS BUT AFTER ALL UNDERSTANDINGS THEY WILL ALSO SIMPLIFIES IT.
SAPNA08

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

AS EXPLAINED BY SOMEONE THAT BITCOIN IS BUBBLE,I JUST MODIFY LITTLE THAT BITCOIN IS A BUBBLE THAT FILL BY GAS AND IN WHICH GAS WILL FILL AND IT FLY HIGH IN THE SKY.THATS IT
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

The price swing is expected and pretty normal, there is nothing to worry about since we are investing highly speculative assets, and the technologies are pretty new and a little bit hard to understand for a regular people. Actually, we should take an advantage if we are a technical people because we can well-understand the concept of cryptocurrency and understand how promising Bitcoin.
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

First, you need to create your wallet in the bitcoin system. This is done very simply, conveniently and quickly: you need to go to the official site bitcoin.org, carefully read the instructions and proceed with the registration of the wallet.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

I thinking in future bitcoin will use many people of our planet and more and more people every year will teach about block chain in schools our children will teach about block chain also , future is coming and bitcoin will be there 100%.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

BITCOIN RIGHT NOW IS LIKE BUBBLE, ONCE ITS GO UP IT POP OUTS. WELLL WE KNOW THAT ITS ALWAYS HAPPENING BUT ITS WAY TO LONG TO BOUNCE IT BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL PRICE RIGHT? OR MAYBE FOR ROCKETING IT TO THE MOON AGAIN. I LIKE THE DIP BUT ITS VERY FUTILE. ANY OPINION FOR THIS ? GIVE ME SOME  GUYS. I CAN'T STAND FOR THIS. IM LOOKING OUT FOR THE FUTURE OF BITCOIN.

It can't be helped bitcoin's future is uncertain and its market value changes from time to time to the point that it is almost impossible to predict like a double edge sword when it comes to profit and losses but so do all investment options, there are risks and it depends on how much we want to put at stake to and trust btc.

crayonmula

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

I think BTC will die end of 2018
Omniblockchain

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:03:02 PM

I think it's will change the world!You buy it now to get rich!haha
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

The future will be good, since no matter how low the coin falls, it is going to be the king in a very hot market and the name recognition is at this point super high. I am very doubtful about rosy projections, which assume that the value of last year will be easily surpassed soon but i see the long-term advantages. If the technology established, so does BC too. Wink

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will be:
1. Highly demandful crypto currency due to its technology
2. Price will increase significantly
3. Will be the main mode of transaction
4. Overwhelming demand

Although Last couple of months,
We hear a number of rumors and get tensed. But, we should analyze rumors at first to find out their authenticity.
Then we should examine the rationality of the rumors instead of getting emotional.
Crypto as well as block chain is getting momentum worldwide. So it is likely to shine very soon.

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

Bitcoin will not forever fall, but bitcoin will definitely increase higher. I still believe in bitcoin in the future will definitely increase high, and bitcoin will be a bright future.

TPA_cash

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

BTC will live!Alway live
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:13:30 PM

I think BTC will die end of 2018

If i may humbly ask, how could a currency like that really "die"? Most of its life span, BC was worth way less than it is today. Wink It is getting less sexy as an investment option, obviously, but as with the month-long rise, the hype is always way too big/strong.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

Bitcoin already recovered once from the 2-years dip, so this dip doesn`t seem unusual or dangerous for me. Maybe only in summer but bitcoin will recover
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:34:30 PM

bitcoin is a future of money of the world. Bitcoin is like a bubble its go up but he goes down afterward because of their value in the market. I think BTC is going down at the end of 2018 because of the value and the price in the market because of investor and traders.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: