Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FUTURE OF BITCOIN?  (Read 345 times)
popping (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

BITCOIN RIGHT NOW IS LIKE BUBBLE, ONCE ITS GO UP IT POP OUTS. WELLL WE KNOW THAT ITS ALWAYS HAPPENING BUT ITS WAY TO LONG TO BOUNCE IT BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL PRICE RIGHT? OR MAYBE FOR ROCKETING IT TO THE MOON AGAIN. I LIKE THE DIP BUT ITS VERY FUTILE. ANY OPINION FOR THIS ? GIVE ME SOME  GUYS. I CAN'T STAND FOR THIS. IM LOOKING OUT FOR THE FUTURE OF BITCOIN.
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

BITCOIN RIGHT NOW IS LIKE BUBBLE, ONCE ITS GO UP IT POP OUTS. WELLL WE KNOW THAT ITS ALWAYS HAPPENING BUT ITS WAY TO LONG TO BOUNCE IT BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL PRICE RIGHT? OR MAYBE FOR ROCKETING IT TO THE MOON AGAIN. I LIKE THE DIP BUT ITS VERY FUTILE. ANY OPINION FOR THIS ? GIVE ME SOME  GUYS. I CAN'T STAND FOR THIS. IM LOOKING OUT FOR THE FUTURE OF BITCOIN.
Well the hype has certainly died down since last fall, but I fully expect another bull run at some point. You can sell now and hopefully buy back in lower, but at the end of the day, it's all just gambling. We may not see another all time high for several years, or maybe we will see it again this year. It's anyone's guess. I panic sold mine last month at $8100, hoping to buy back in at $5k, but that didn't work out too well. If I had just waited until the next day, I'd have a lot more USD to put back into Bitcoin one it reaches what I think will be the next bottom. You do what you are comfortable with, and take what I say with a grain of salt, coming from someone who managed to go from 75 BTC to 24 to almost zero when Mt.Gox took them all in 2014.

dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

i think last year the price of btc increase so fast,it pass the real vaule,now btc need find stable point,maybe eth and btc down day by day.we don't know it will decrese to where,but in the future btc will increase again
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

It is decentralized cryptocurrency so Bitcoin is always fluctuating because it is raise or fall anyone is possible in the crypto market. But demands and supply are increasing it will always pump continuously at the same time some issues are happens in the crypto platform. It will fall continuously so you believe this it will going to moon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

It is decentralized cryptocurrency so Bitcoin is always fluctuating because it is raise or fall anyone is possible in the crypto market. But demands and supply are increasing it will always pump continuously at the same time some issues are happens in the crypto platform. It will fall continuously so you believe this it will going to moon.

Mostly agree the future of Bitcoin is bright, Bitcoin itself as a procotol will evolve, and it could go bigger and further soon.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

I never doubt with bitcoin, I believe that bitcoin every year has increased, and if I look at the price of bitcoin drops, then I rate it is a fake price.

because basically the bitcoin is designed to hold high, I'm sure once the correction ends, bitcoin will run fast to the point of $ 50000.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

Everyone is waiting that bitcoin will increase continuously. And i do believe it will happen very soon. Let's just be calm, sit down, relax and wait. Bitcoin has a future and the people who keep on believing in bitcoin will have a bright future.  Wink
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:58:13 PM

I never doubt with bitcoin, I believe that bitcoin every year has increased, and if I look at the price of bitcoin drops, then I rate it is a fake price.

because basically the bitcoin is designed to hold high, I'm sure once the correction ends, bitcoin will run fast to the point of $ 50000.
It has potential to increase and for sure bitcoin will touch the high of 50k till the end of this year the most important thing is holding of bitcoin, if you will hold it will never get down, today everything increase I am not against any currency but we will have to admit the power of bitcoin that is higher than anything else bitcoin has an extra ordinary potential to grow and to increase so be confident about your investment after couple of months you will see bitcoin at your expected price.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:07:27 PM

I think that the cost of bitcoin can fall down to $ 4,000-5,000 before returning to growth.However, don`t worry. Bitcoin has been down more than 80% since peak levels, but has always recovered and continued to grow. I expect that the market will stabilize within one month, after which the recovery will begin. A mark of 10 thousand and 12.3 thousand dollars will be the levels of resistance. After the fall in 2014, the price has been recovering almost 1.5 years, but this time I expect recovery by the end of the year.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

A bubble is when the price of an asset diverges from its “fundamentals” - the aspects of an asset that investors use to value it. These could be the income that can be earned from a stock over time, a company’s cash flow, the state of a country’s economy, or even the rent from property. But Bitcoin does not pay out profits (like shares) or rent (like property) and is not attached a national economy (like fiat currencies). That's why it's so hard to tell if bitcoin is actually a bubble.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

Yes this is right. In this time Many economist view Bitcoin as a bubble Tongue. Its Decentralised nature create problems for it. And its user doesn't pay tax to their government which directly effects on their country economic Sad. Due to this in many country like china Bangladesh Ecuador Malaysia etc it is declare as ban .This thing affect its future. Bitcoin is also related with criminal activity like kidnapping,  murdering, childprongraphy  etc. Illegal money transfer is one of the main cause behinds its ban. If Bitcoin not correct above those thing  then its future in dark.  Shocked
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:29:52 AM

An interesting aspect to Bitcoin’s future prices is that when you look at the next two months contracts their prices are slightly higher
dream89

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

The future of Bitcoin is very promising. Bitcoin technology is novel and is a product of the digital age. It is believed that more countries will accept bitcoin in a few years, and Bitcoin will eventually become a global payment currency.
feegro77

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:41:28 AM

Seeing the enthusiasm of the community against bitcoin is large enough, it could be the future of bitcoin fore enough promising.
Many other countries can accept the presence of bitcoin, and become a legal means of transactions
wuencds

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:42:09 AM

BITCOIN RIGHT NOW IS LIKE BUBBLE, ONCE ITS GO UP IT POP OUTS. WELLL WE KNOW THAT ITS ALWAYS HAPPENING BUT ITS WAY TO LONG TO BOUNCE IT BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL PRICE RIGHT? OR MAYBE FOR ROCKETING IT TO THE MOON AGAIN. I LIKE THE DIP BUT ITS VERY FUTILE. ANY OPINION FOR THIS ? GIVE ME SOME  GUYS. I CAN'T STAND FOR THIS. IM LOOKING OUT FOR THE FUTURE OF BITCOIN.
Yes this is right. In this time Many economist view Bitcoin as a bubble Tongue. Its Decentralised nature create problems for it. And its user doesn't pay tax to their government which directly effects on their country economic Sad. Due to this in many country like china Bangladesh Ecuador Malaysia etc it is declare as ban .This thing affect its future. Bitcoin is also related with criminal activity like kidnapping,  murdering, childprongraphy  etc. Illegal money transfer is one of the main cause behinds its ban. If Bitcoin not correct above those thing  then its future in dark.  Shocked
Yes, there are many problems with Bitcoin, but now the government has begun to think about ways to regulate Bitcoin. The problem of Bitcoin is less than its current influence, and it has affected so many people that the government can only compromise....
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:42:23 AM

First you don't need to used all CAPITAL Letters to send your message across the board.

Bubble or not, you should understand that bitcoin is better if you are going to make it as a long term investment. And you have to understand that the market is based on pure speculation, so no one can really say when its going to increase or it will continue on its rapid decline.

That's why I said that you better be for the long haul because eventually and with bitcoin's proven record it will increase overtime. Just have patience and don't panic if there's market correction. Its part and parcel of it. So better stick it out and think of your investment in the next year or so.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Somratbd

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:57:45 AM

Bitcoin's future is very excited. I think the prices of bitcoin are rising. Bitcoin's demand will increase during the IPL season. People are familiar with bitcoin and people are being aware of its use. Its benefits, many people use bitcoin .bitcoin  gain in  future..
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

Of course, there is great future for bitcoin and currently the price is increasing in the cryptomarket. I believe that this will continue to prosper in the coming months where many people would be investing more since they are seeing good potential profit. Moreover, you should hold more time with your btc's since the price in the market is slowly gaining back on it's track and rest assured you will be gaining a promising ROI from your investment.
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

I think it's a good netco bitcoin because it's a lot of support for it's impossible that it's going to be a good future, so even if I'm a bit lucky I'm in the future with bitcoin, and I'm looking out for the future of  bitcoin.
Bertoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:18:30 AM

If the future of bitcoin is touched will be good because of the bitcoin in our country it would be a good bitcoin, and so I still do not get it here by bitcoin I believe in it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: