Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:31:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest portfolio for novices  (Read 111 times)
Sivainvest (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

Flipping through the forum, I noticed that beginners (and 90% of the forum are beginners) ask many similar questions. Namely: where will the price of the btc, whether it is time to buy now, as well as what altcoins in your opinion will bring the greatest profit this year.
To answer the first two questions, you can go to the fortune teller. To answer the third question I will give you 10 coins, which you can allocate your investment portfolio. All coins presented below are promising start-UPS that have a lot of events in the coming months, during which there is a rapid increase in prices (with further rollback, of course, but, as a rule, above the original level)
   1. Actually Bitcoin. Despite all its difficulties with scaling and the cost of transactions, it remains and for a long time will be the main cryptocurrency, which is primarily invested by newcomers of the cryptocurrency market, which means that its price will grow. I recommend to keep 15-20% of your portfolio in a bit. The rest of the evenly distribute between the other coins.
   2. Etherium. Smart contract platform, on the basis of which the majority of new altcoins are implemented. This means that the price will also grow.
   3. XRP (Ripple) banking Cooperation in many countries around the world. The desire to legalize separately from other cryptocurrencies.
   4. NEO. Chinese cryptocurrency #1. Platform smart contracts like Etherium. Given the size of the Asian market, there is a huge growth potential.
   5. Etc Etherium Classic. Smart contract platform in its original form. Has some advantages in comparison with ETH.
   6. Game. A gaming platform. Games will always be interesting to people. And what will happen if you can earn real money inside the game? Game developers are moving in the implementation of this project.
   7. Waves. Russian option platform smart contracts. For the holders of the Russian passport is a very logical option for investment.
   8. Wings. Platform to predict how much gain the project during the ICO. The point is, you're making a win-win. If you have not guessed the price - you return your bet. If I got to the point - you can make good money. Winning at the expense of the advertiser (organizer of the ICO).
   9. SC (Siacoin). Private cloud storage. Who do you trust to store your data - Google, which issues any data at the request of the government, or a secure blockchain chain?
  10. Gup (Guppy) is a Decentralized Dating platform. I don't think you need someone to explain the popularity of online Dating sites.

My recommendation for novice investors: bought a coin and leave it to lie there for at least six months, and better a year. At this time, mind your own business, earn money by his labor elsewhere. So your nerves will be whole, and the effectiveness of investments will increase. And then, looking at your investment portfolio in a year, you may be pleasantly surprised. Good profit for all!
magirk

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

Thank you for the topic. I already started my investments with Bitcoin, Etherium and some other altcoins. Now I will look more deep into Altcoins you mentioned.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

Very useful info. I like what you've said in the end. One should not fully dive into it at the early stage
Sivainvest (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

Very useful info. I like what you've said in the end. One should not fully dive into it at the early stage
oh yes I agree with you. Too much information, too much promotion, too much emotion in this field where you should perform actions with cold mind.
radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

good choice of coins. I would give you some merit for this information if I had. Really useful information for novices.
Sivainvest (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

good choice of coins. I would give you some merit for this information if I had. Really useful information for novices.
hahaha it would be nice. I've heard than in black btt market 1 merit costs 25$. So now it is very hard to get it for free.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: