Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REASON WHY I THINK BITCOIN IS HERE TO STAY  (Read 144 times)
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

KENYA STARTS BUILDING A BLOCKCHAIN

Very good news to us all if you ask me. I pray this opens the floodgates of other countries to join the bandwagon and start their own blockchain. this validates the need for BITCOIN and many other service providing crypto currencies

So just 2 weeks ago a government in Africa has appointed a team to lead in their task force to help them create a Blockchain Technology.
Their blockchain will be used to run or service all the government services online and mostly the Land ministry of the country.

The Kenyan President opened a forum for crypto currency and the country's Minister for Information who is also touted as having the largest BITCOIN amount in the county revealed the team that was appointed to help build the Blockchain Technology for his country.

Here are a very good read links to this story. I will keep updating you all for i feel this is good news to us all who have invested in the Cryptocurrency world.
I know that Kenya is a third world country and her acceptance may not carry much weight as does the ban by the US government but any effort really does help.

Kenya is the gate way to East Africa and many countries or government in Africa will copy this once the kenyan Blockchain is a success.

In the past other government including first world have copied Kenya's Mobile money Transfer called M-Pesa and China studied a micro finance Bank called Equity that is indigenous in Kenya.

Kenyan President just launched block chain technology taskforce. They are building their blockchain to help run all the government service especially the Land ministry.

1) https://www.nation.co.ke/lifestyle/smartcompany/Blockchain-roots-deepen-Kenya-/1226-4092118-o2i2go/index.html

2) the Minister for information launching the task force team:

- http://bitcoinafrica.io/2018/03/01/kenyablockchain-and-artificial-intelligence-taskforce/
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

if anyone finds more material relevant to this topic especially the media releases in the future please feel free to reply with it so that all of us can read and enjoy the good news as a family
paymentbit21

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

Very good news to us all if you ask me. I pray this opens the floodgates of other countries to join the bandwagon and start their own blockchain. this validates the need for BITCOIN and many other service providing crypto currencies

So just 2 weeks ago a government in Africa has appointed a team to lead in their task force to help them create a Blockchain Technology.
Their blockchain will be used to run or service all the government services online and mostly the Land ministry of the country.

The Kenyan President opened a forum for crypto currency and the country's Minister for Information who is also touted as having the largest BITCOIN amount in the county revealed the team that was appointed to help build the Blockchain Technology for his country.

Here are a very good read links to this story. I will keep updating you all for i feel this is good news to us all who have invested in the Cryptocurrency world.
I know that Kenya is a third world country and her acceptance may not carry much weight as does the ban by the US government but any effort really does help.

Kenya is the gate way to East Africa and many countries or government in Africa will copy this once the kenyan Blockchain is a success.

In the past other government including first world have copied Kenya's Mobile money Transfer called M-Pesa and China studied a micro finance Bank called Equity that is indigenous in Kenya.

Kenyan President just launched block chain technology taskforce. They are building their blockchain to help run all the government service especially the Land ministry.

1) https://www.nation.co.ke/lifestyle/smartcompany/Blockchain-roots-deepen-Kenya-/1226-4092118-o2i2go/index.html

- http://bitcoinafrica.io/2018/03/01/kenyablockchain-and-artificial-intelligence-taskforce/
it's wonderful, the country has a good prospect, it's good that the government is open to new opportunities, it promises)
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

just because a country is making their own decentralized system base on the blockchain technology it doesn't mean bitcoin will be used more or gets more attention. and it certainly is not a valid reason for why bitcoin is here to stay.

bitcoin is here to stay and will grow stronger every day despite the price, because it is a good and useful technology. a decentralized currency that people want to use and there is a small and limited amount of it available. this also means its price will rise in the long run.
all that aside all the attention that bitcoin is receiving (even the negative one and the attacks and FUDs) shows that a lot of people care about it and want to invest in it, specially when they spread FUD about bitcoin!

There is a FOMO brewing...
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

just because a country is making their own decentralized system base on the blockchain technology it doesn't mean bitcoin will be used more or gets more attention. and it certainly is not a valid reason for why bitcoin is here to stay.

bitcoin is here to stay and will grow stronger every day despite the price, because it is a good and useful technology. a decentralized currency that people want to use and there is a small and limited amount of it available. this also means its price will rise in the long run.
all that aside all the attention that bitcoin is receiving (even the negative one and the attacks and FUDs) shows that a lot of people care about it and want to invest in it, specially when they spread FUD about bitcoin!
You have a point, there are many reasons why bitcoin stays and one main reason for that is because many investors believes in bitcoin, they are not just after the money so some of us are still holding because we know that one day this bitcoin will make us rich in time.
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:34:12 AM

it's wonderful, the country has a good prospect, it's good that the government is open to new opportunities, it promises)

you got me all wrong. lol
if governments embrace the technology then they cannot say no to the crypto currencies. the minister in questions holds a lot of bitcoin as he was one of the earliest miners in the country
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

Bitcoin nowadays is going strong and that's the reason bitcoin will still stay here because many people still believed in bitcoin and they are holding and hoping that near in the future they will rich through bitcoin. Yes, through the blockchain technology by bitcoin and it is decentralized coins no other third party involved, so bitcoin did not manipulate others and it is very safe in holding and that's what people do even many issues of bitcoins comes even FUD news but still people holding and believed on it.

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:00:50 AM

Many countries in the world have realized the importance of block chain technology. They are pursuing the technology and developing blockchain technology!

Developing countries study block chain technology to catch up with developed countries!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: