Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merits system suggestion  (Read 246 times)
Bagani (OP)

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

Goal - to lessen spammy post in this forum
Problem- When I reads other post and comments yes the goal can be seen now, looks everyone trying to post with the best he/she can but look how merit being progress now. Even someone doing their best no smerit recieve (((120actvities but still in jr member)))
  I came up in the conclusion
I suggest that everyone has a sendable merit for example 50 smerit from newbie to legendary. These merit needed to send within a time day limit. 30 days for example. With a minimum 1 merit/person so it can avoid abusing merit that all is sending in 1 account and avoid creating multiple account and send merit one in all to rank his new one.
   Means if everyone have merits to send and only 1 merit 1 account and recharge after a weeks they dont need to keep this merit for a long time and no chance to sell it because no one buy 1 merit(remind 1 merit one account)

anyone of us will have a chance to get merit if they did quality am I right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:09:19 PM
Merited by redsn0w (1), Taki (1)

I've put you on ignore for starting yet another tedious and repetitive thread.

Just live with the merit system as it is, and stop polluting the boards. You will never get ny merit from me for starting yet another useless thread.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

Well thought bro I agree with your suggestion. Seeing how merit send and get. Your idea is a solution for these bad merits progress

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:43:45 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 02:16:07 PM by o_e_l_e_o

These threads are getting more ridiculous every day. OP has been a member for under 2 days and has made a grand total of 12 11 posts (seems one of his posts was deleted for spam).

I wonder if we could calculate the number of useless posts the merit system has helped reduced vs. the number of useless posts created about the merit system...
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

Much crap from OP.Moreover, just a "newbie" and being too concern about merit. Focus on following the forum rules and get down to writing good post. Learn the ropes.
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:47:42 PM

Hi Bagani,

Your suggestion leads to same result of activity count system, so it's not good to change merit system like this. The current merit system is extremely good to control spammers to rank up to higher positions in the forum. Only constructive users, who can contribute to the forum via their high quality, innovative, helpful, and contributive threads, can move up to higher levels. Only (most of the cases) high quality threads can receive merit scores due to current mechanism of merit system. Of course, somewhere in the forum (particularly in local boards, like Russian) users have exchanged their merits. Nevertheless, don't worry about that. Those ones will be discovered, reported, tagged with red trust, and banned sooner or later.

So, let accept the rules of current merit system and move forward. Keep improving yourself, your threads' quality, and rank up.
Keep complaining and suggesting such a non-sense topic like this, you will never earn merits.
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

Goal - to lessen spammy post in this forum
Problem- When I reads other post and comments yes the goal can be seen now, looks everyone trying to post with the best he/she can but look how merit being progress now. Even someone doing their best no smerit recieve (((120actvities but still in jr member)))
  I came up in the conclusion
I suggest that everyone has a sendable merit for example 50 smerit from newbie to legendary. These merit needed to send within a time day limit. 30 days for example. With a minimum 1 merit/person so it can avoid abusing merit that all is sending in 1 account and avoid creating multiple account and send merit one in all to rank his new one.
   Means if everyone have merits to send and only 1 merit 1 account and recharge after a weeks they dont need to keep this merit for a long time and no chance to sell it because no one buy 1 merit(remind 1 merit one account)

anyone of us will have a chance to get merit if they did quality am I right?

I am not able to understand completely but I think you are suggesting that a member will be given 50 merits to spend per month and will be allowed to send max 1 merit to a member. What stops him from making 10 alt accounts and then ranking them up with those merit points. Those 10 alt accounts will also get 50 merit points each per month and this can continue forever. I like the merit system as it is and  think that the admin must have given a lot of though while designing it.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

OP because of your suggestion you are now under jet cash list.

Honestly I want to say big NO.
Stop, Look, and listen. This words are the most summary in my own opinion.

STOP - don't ever do another suggestions if you aren't sure if your ideas was posted by others already.
LOOK - observe this forum in every section most specially alt and bitcoin discussion section you will find out how almost repeated questions back and forth. Spammy in summary.
LISTEN - try to learn from others regardless of rank that post quality, constructive and realistic massage that means to help the good flow of discussion.

In some point you are right in hard to get merit even you put every words accordingly to your massage still merited not. Crazy, funny, and embarrassing feeling sometimes but at the end you/ me/ others that simply members we are under terms and regulations that must be followed.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

Just live with the merit system as it is, and stop polluting the boards. You will never get ny merit from me for starting yet another useless thread.
Totally agree with you. I wonder, how many stupid suggestions we will be able to hear? I guess, I have heard like 10-20 suggestions about the merit system improvement already. It is coming two months since the new system was accepted and there are users who still do not understand that nothing going to be changed Huh
Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

Totally agree with you. I wonder, how many stupid suggestions we will be able to hear? I guess, I have heard like 10-20 suggestions about the merit system improvement already. It is coming two months since the new system was accepted and there are users who still do not understand that nothing going to be changed Huh
Sincerely speaking most newbies want to get merits without doing anything or posting anything useful, but what about those that try their best work hard and still they're stuck in one place because of the new merit policy any thought on that? Just a thought though
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Sincerely speaking most newbies want to get merits without doing anything or posting anything useful, but what about those that try their best work hard and still they're stuck in one place because of the new merit policy any thought on that? Just a thought though
Arian You got 7 merit points from one sender for two posts.  Sender seems to be very kind on you.   
Though merit system must be implemented.  But we see despite the best efforts of the managers of this forum people are finding bypass routes for getting merits instead of posting quality posts. 
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

Well thought bro I agree with your suggestion. Seeing how merit send and get. Your idea is a solution for these bad merits progress

Why do I get a feeling that you are trying to shill the OP for your own gain? Obviously you are a part of the shitposter mob who got nerfed by the merit system. If you dont want to improve you post quality and want to get money by shitposting and/or gain merits by being a crybaby then dont expect to be in this forum.

Another new day in bitcointalk, another newbie making a repeat thread about "Merit" in Meta. Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x