Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin bounties for activism  (Read 108 times)
tani171 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

Interested in a bitcoin funded kickstarter like clone for disruptive direct actions. For example, crowdsourced bounties could be offered (10 bitcoin to each person that drops a banner that says "XXX" off a major highway overpass and gets it on the news) or people could offer actions to bidders (Fund my project for 1000 bitcoins and I will hack into this major corporate website and put your message there) Sky is the limit. Do people remember the old rtmark site?
paymentbit21

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

Interested in a bitcoin funded kickstarter like clone for disruptive direct actions. For example, crowdsourced bounties could be offered (10 bitcoin to each person that drops a banner that says "XXX" off a major highway overpass and gets it on the news) or people could offer actions to bidders (Fund my project for 1000 bitcoins and I will hack into this major corporate website and put your message there) Sky is the limit. Do people remember the old rtmark site?
oh that would be gorgeous))
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

I'd like to see that and I might even participate in such event. Pay me enough and I'll get your poster flying from whatever bridge or chimney you like (in Europe).
It would be interesting if on one side we'd have people offering jobs and on the other one dudes posting how much they'd wand for it to be done. Such offers for cryptocurrencies are appearing from time to time on TOR marketplaces.
priselive

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

such tasks are already given by some companies to get rewards, for the same likes or comments, or for putting on their personal profile avatars)
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

such tasks are already given by some companies to get rewards, for the same likes or comments, or for putting on their personal profile avatars)

But I guess it's not being paid with crypto and it's not everything on a single site. If it is, you're free to post links.
We're not talking about simple advertising like tweets but something more extreme. Imagine going on the roof of a skyscraper and hanging a huge banner for the whole town to see. I know things like that aren't completely legal, but it's not like you're going to jail for it. I bet people would be willing to risk a fine if the pay was good.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:26:02 PM

Bounty is a reward paid after the completion of a task cryptocurrency has made a core concept in the crypto world the bounty are awarded as bounty or ICO token. In the ICO a bounty program is an offer made by many to get compensation for performing marketing tasks.Bounties are found in Bitcointalk and bounty networks. The word bounty is borrowed from gaming the freelancer website allocates 2% of the 300 million to bounties they may be traded in the secondary market.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: