Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rewards Token is now LIVE!!!! Loyalty and Crypto UNITE!  (Read 100 times)
JeremyCoin90 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

I have to admit I haven’t always seen the value in earning points or cashback. There are a lot of programs out there, and let’s face it a lot of times the only control you have over a loyalty program is signing up. Once you sign up thus begins the bombardment of unwanted emails and text, program term changes, and it get harder and harder to get something for your supposed rewards.
When my cofounder pitched me on the idea of changing a point to a cryptocurrency I fell in love with it immediately. Shopping and earning cryptocurrency. Now isn’t that a novel idea.

Here’s how you do it. Start shopping on Rewards.com now.
The balance you have in your wallet/account will become RWRD token after our tokens are minted. Your balance will convert at a 25% bonus. Now isn’t that a cool deal. Rewards has thousands of stores so you can buy virtually anything. I love a good discount and I am going to buy the stuff anyway. Rewards has stores like the Gap, Walmart, Jet.com, Hotels.com, Groupon, Lowe’s, and many more. Now start to think about the things you buy weekly. Clothes, toothpaste, socks, sports equipment, yoga pants, meals, giftcards, light bulbs, dog food…everything. The part I love about it is that you can order online pick instore or have it delivered. I schedule my laundry soap, dog food, paper towels and essentials to come every month all while earning cryptocurrency.
Rewards has some cool features that let you maximize your rewards. Share-a-link is a tool that lets you share your link that credits rewards to your account. You can share

with members of your family and friends.  All you do is pick your favorite stores and share-a-link with your friends and family.    My kids share their link with me so they can earn rewards while they are away at school.   I buy makeup, lotions, hotels and the things I normally buy and they earn rewards.  It’s a great way for students to earn more.  Most parents or grandparents are ok with shopping for cruises and vitamins and letting the family members earn more rewards.  Get creative with your share-a-link and get rewarded.

We have had several super members evolve from share-a-link. Several of our members work as executive assistants. They reward their wallets when they started buying ink, paper and other office supplies through Rewards.com. Rewards has great discounts, so it was cheaper which was good for their employers and our members get to reward their wallets.

Shop –Share
Shop – Don’t mine
Start shopping earn crypto just by making purchases for the things you use every day.

Linda Butcher, CoFounder Rewards.com
Rewardstoken.io token sale site – The Token Sale is live now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: