Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will this bear market continue?  (Read 6622 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:11:49 AM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

Some people keep holding back, some sell and buy the same coin with a small margin.
Maybe it's the wisest choice if you still want to be in this industry, because those who come out will not have a chance to restore their portfolio.
If you have better knowledge then you can pursue and deal with short term trade, selling with some profits and buy it back when the value is cheaper than your previous entry, the trend though is really hard to predict especially when btc are pumping so hard, you need to add up more patience to earned even in a small portions of profits, better than nothing while waiting for the bull to be more stronger back again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

The market has continued to decline and today the value of the coins has increased again, so the holdings of many people today will receive high results.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

I was expecting the bearing trends to continue will in to 2019. But now it looks like we may have a recovery by this year itself. The ETF approval may be issued by the SEC within the next 2-3 months, and after that we can expect the markets to test five-digit levels once again.
SEC has a great influence on Cryptocurrency and every decision made by the organization is vital to the market. I think the downtrend is not over yet as more people are leaving the market and attracting new investors at this time is extremely difficult. If Bitcoin is still hit hard by the news, it is likely that the market is under tight control

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Dimanman113

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

Now bitcoin goes up, altcoins down but on the contrary! This means that new money does not enter the market, but simply money is pumped from altcoins to bitcoin! This is bad, because it will be the same strong fall as the rise!
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

Now bitcoin goes up, altcoins down but on the contrary! This means that new money does not enter the market, but simply money is pumped from altcoins to bitcoin! This is bad, because it will be the same strong fall as the rise!
I agree, but still it stimulates the market to grow and new investments, so in any case it is useful at the moment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BitRo

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

Semux BFT consensus algorithm

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

In recent days, I see that bitcoin is gradually growing and I have a hope that soon the market will come bulls. I hope that the situation will not change.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:34:22 PM

The market is gaining momentum. There is a stabilization. I think that bad times were left behind.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:32:11 AM

Actually I'm still in profit from my initial investment if I cash out now. But -1000% since the January Bullrun Mania. Good thing I got my capital back. Yes. A boring current market indeed for me. Let's all just hope for the best in Q3-Q4
A bit thrilling now since we have something we will be watch out for, it will be good to know our patience up to until when we will be capable of holding it. Let's just hope too that the flow will be like what crypto makes last year.
to make a big market like a bear does take a long time. will be very good with us supporting it in order to make a considerable profit and make a great profit opportunity by supporting for the long time to bear market for the future and make bear market ahead.
cryptoC talk

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:35:38 AM

still hold my coins because if i sell now i loss my money hence i will wait to market growing up and i hope market will grow u coming months and now already started BTC price growing up day by day
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:36:18 AM

bear market will not be long in this year. you can see it in this month have started there bull market. bitcoin and altcoin green and have a great rise.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
latchookart

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:38:45 AM

Bitcoin price is at like 50% of ATH and Monero 40%. So price already decreased a lot and don't give that many chances to decrease. If it halves from now I think will be huge. But what I want to say is that after this half year of a bear trend is highly unlikely there will start a bull trend. It can go just up and down a bit for next 12 months. Possibly more up than down. Those times are actually more depressing from the last half of a year since memory of 2017 will keep fading away.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:50:08 AM

indeed at the end of last year the world of crypto shocked us with a very drastic price increase in coins in the market, at that time there may be people who think that there is still a possibility if the price will continue to rise and choose to keep the coins held in the long term a longer time, but in fact began to enter January month the price of coins on the market gradually decline and finally there was a bear market that led to a drastic drop in the price of coins on the market, and bear market is also lasted for a long time even now still going on, whether or not the bear market happens because it is difficult to determine what will happen to the future of the market.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:51:20 AM

Indeed the time early yesterday, it seems a more appropriate time to sell. Because the price is high. Whereas now, continued to decline in price. Although now this is indeed a great many coins that increase. But the increase is not how.
pablodotcol

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

No body knows for sure when the bear market will end, and the bull market take over, but one thing that we need is patience to be able to stay till when the bull market arrives. People need to stop worrying and believe that everything will be alright, even if it does takes some time.
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:54:04 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

Fortunately I made the decision to sell an important amount of my bitcoins at $18,000 and ethereum at $20,000, and the amount of fiat money that I got has been enough to cope with the torment without any jolts, so since February I have only dedicated myself to accumulate more cryptos and I have stopped selling my coins.

Only when bitcoin returns to the $12,000 line I could be encouraged to sell, but for now there is nothing left but to resist the tidal wave.
Qulakji

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

I sold everything at the most noteworthy value this winter and was exceptionally satisfied with the outcome. Presently I am prepared to purchase coins on the grounds that the cost is low and the benefits can be high so in the event that somebody ponders purchasing coins currently is the ideal time for this
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

Most likely the bearish trend is coming to end and we are at the stage of forming a new big trend  Roll Eyes Cool
codegm

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

i think bear market will continue to next year on february and than market will change and increases will start again
Traderadex

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

As long as there are no negativity about Bitcoin from individuals and in social medias generally then the bearish should stop, but in a vice versa case, we'd keep experiencing this bear market for now. But you should know that December period is always full of surprises.
Kyo Kusanagi

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

Yes, I have not completely sold my cryptocurrency. So far the entire market has fallen a lot, so I will not sell my cryptocurrency, I will keep enough patience to continue holding them waiting for the next bull market. .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: