Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ?  (Read 3917 times)
megaflux7

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

I think ethereum from $600 and below is a very great bargain because ethereum is one coin that always find its way back to the top. If u have got funds invest more on ethereum to prepare for when the bull would come.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

If you lucky found Ether in $400 but i think now Ether will not fall less than $500.Actually if you going to invest for long term best range from $500 to $900,Because Ether will hit on peak in future just need to hold with patience till maximize the profit.Ether is most reliable coin after Bitcoin and investing in Ether will be best choice to gain profit.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SearchingforS

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

Yes, it will be an absolutely good choice because it'll be probably before the bull run (the lowest possible price in nowadays' conditions), I guess so.

TheSmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

Ethereum worth buying, if only because its value is now $ 500. this is the master of creating decentralized applications, so he has an optimistic future. analysts predict a forecast of up to $ 15,000.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:30:07 AM

I think that the p rice is going to be to more than stable at the moment, but man, buying at this moment is the best tihng that you can do, $480 each one of them
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:41:09 AM

The last time eth reached $400 there are lot of courageous buyer who take advantage of it and within just a short period of time the price doubles and made an easy moon experience. I’m sure that eth is worth the risk
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:04:45 AM

Ethereum below $500 is a great buy. Nobody really knows the exact low of any coin beforehand so cost averaging is a good strategy.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:26:29 AM

Ethereum below $500 is a great buy. Nobody really knows the exact low of any coin beforehand so cost averaging is a good strategy.
well, for me, it is the best opportunity to buy ETH in bulk. well, but I think the price of ETH will not go down that far. but, if it does happen, buying it is the best option. I am sure at the end of the year, there will be an increase of the price of cryptocurrency.
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:33:57 AM

Ethereum is a solid BUY under $400. I would argue and speculate that "never" in the history of crypto has a coin with so much utility and potential ever been so undervalued. With all the upgrades and improvements to it's features and protocols i wonder why it hasn't even surpassed the value of bitcoin just yet. ETH is extremely oversold right now but nevertheless, i'm confident that it's true value ($2000+++) will soon be realized in the near future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

ethereum still the best investment because see the projects involved with ethereum blockchain network each projects adds value to the network. I am still optimistic about about ethereum my target ethereum price for this year is 2000$ . HODL i learned from crytpo currency.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

Yes, I advise you to buy at this point, the price of ETH is too low, appropriate for us to buy, so now many are trying to collect ETH and they expect that ETh prices will rise sharply. end of the year.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:14:13 PM

If ETH drops from $ 400 or less, it's a good investment to buy, so you should focus on buying them at this point in time, and in the next few weeks ETH prices will rise. And then it's time to sell them to the market.
Diablomania

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

I think that we all need to hope to do not see those prices because it would be ridiculous low to be honest, i would not like to see it happening anytime soon

Teamsah541616

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:31:17 PM

From my point of view, ethereum still the best investment because see the projects involved with ethereum blockchain network each projects adds value to the network. I am still optimistic about about ethereum.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

The price of ethereum is above $500 now, and I think the current price of it is still great to have your first ethereums or having more ethereums for the future.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:00:41 AM

I think the price of ETH will down to 350$ and will increase again
But it depend on you if you want to buy it and after that just hold it until the price recovered
I know there is no trick to know whether its good to be deeper or not because i have some etherium but also i want to buy deeper.
However, good or not is not the matter because nobody will noticed this to make profit but try to buy at lowest price possible bring much more chance to make money.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:26:43 AM

The price of ethereum is above $500 now, and I think the current price of it is still great to have your first ethereums or having more ethereums for the future.
At least of anyone in here realized about the latest news of ethereum and they should buy more and more ethereum. Sharding and casper will come and the staking requirements has been reduced from 1500 ether to the 32 ethereum. That's a nice amount in my opinion.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

I think the price of ETH will down to 350$ and will increase again
But it depend on you if you want to buy it and after that just hold it until the price recovered
I know there is no trick to know whether its good to be deeper or not because i have some etherium but also i want to buy deeper.
However, good or not is not the matter because nobody will noticed this to make profit but try to buy at lowest price possible bring much more chance to make money.
400 dollar is so close but its not easy to have that price. I think that if the situation once again lowers the price of ETH to 400 $, then I am sure that it will be necessary to once again buy everything that is. When buy low price then we can sell it at high after bullish.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:39:16 AM

This is a great opportunity to buy Ethereum at a low price.
I think I will buy it because Ethereum is a good coin and is a coin that has advantages that have been recognized by many people about the technology.
I'm also sure if the current price of Ethereum fell very sharply, but in the future that Ethereum will go back up and the price will be stable at the high value.
Togie

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:17:16 AM

I don't think Ethereum will go under 400$. I think now is good time and the price is right. In couple of months Ethereum will be back over a thousand and whoever bought now would have double the investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: