Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do we need a trade union of bounty hunters?  (Voting closed: April 17, 2018, 02:23:09 PM)
Yes, need it - 2 (33.3%)
No, don't - 4 (66.7%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] KYC - to fight or reconcile  (Read 120 times)
CryptoNewbie18 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

Because of the frequent cases of sudden statements about the conduct of the KYC procedure at the end of the bounty campaigns, I ask the community to answer this question:

Do we need a trade union of bounty hunters who will try to protect their members rights in such cases or not?

Thanks.
CryptoNewbie18 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

It seems that the problem of KYC procedure for bounty hunters is not as relevant as it seemed to me  Embarrassed
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:58:22 PM

It is the wild west out here, good luck trying to get people to commit to anything like that. I would say however, that is brutal if they tell you about KYC only at the end of a campaign. Ask before you get involved and if they aren't scumbags they will probably let you know then and there.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

It seems that the problem of KYC procedure for bounty hunters is not as relevant as it seemed to me  Embarrassed
It is relevant, what happens is that there is nothing we can do about it, know your customer policies will depend entirely on the jurisdiction in which the ico was created this is why some icos do not need you to give your personal information to them and why some other icos need that information.
CryptoNewbie18 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:41 AM

It is relevant, what happens is that there is nothing we can do about it, know your customer policies will depend entirely on the jurisdiction in which the ico was created this is why some icos do not need you to give your personal information to them and why some other icos need that information.
A in what jurisdictions is the KYC procedure required (specifically for bounty hunters)? And are there many such ICO's?

Actually, if the project reveals information about yourself and a guarantee that the documents will not get into a darknet, then you can go through the KYC procedure. But for the time being I see a one-way street as a rule.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:50:49 AM

Actually KYC problem depends on DEV and bounty manager, Indeed the goal is good and clear but a lot of bounty hunter who objected.
Then not all bounty wear KYC so naturally if in my opinion, And about unions I think only exist in the real world and may not exist in cyberspace. I always choose bounty projects and follow the rules created by the bounty manager.
CryptoNewbie18 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

Actually KYC problem depends on DEV and bounty manager, Indeed the goal is good and clear but a lot of bounty hunter who objected.
Then not all bounty wear KYC so naturally if in my opinion, And about unions I think only exist in the real world and may not exist in cyberspace. I always choose bounty projects and follow the rules created by the bounty manager.
Yes you are right. In Russia there is a saying: "My hut from the edge", it suits best the behavior of most bounty hunters.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

Because of the frequent cases of sudden statements about the conduct of the KYC procedure at the end of the bounty campaigns, I ask the community to answer this question:

Do we need a trade union of bounty hunters who will try to protect their members rights in such cases or not?

Thanks.

In this case, apparently, this form of protection of their interests as a trade union is not good. We all participate here on this forum anonymously. Apparently, it is necessary at this forum to agree and work out a general strategy for boycotting ICO campaigns that require KYC verification in the signature campaign participants. It is necessary that they know that if they demand to pass such a check, then no one will join their campaigns to promote their project.
As for the requirements put forward to undergo such a check already after the end of the ICO campaign, this tactic will not work here. This is actually a deception of the participants in the signature campaign, if under conditions of joining such conditions there was no, and pass the KYC test required at the conclusion of the ICO. Here it is already necessary to decide at the level of the leaders of this forum that they establish clear rules for the ICO team with the demand that such deception should not occur.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
CryptoNewbie18 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:04:14 PM

Thanks.

In this case, apparently, this form of protection of their interests as a trade union is not good. We all participate here on this forum anonymously. Apparently, it is necessary at this forum to agree and work out a general strategy for boycotting ICO campaigns that require KYC verification in the signature campaign participants. It is necessary that they know that if they demand to pass such a check, then no one will join their campaigns to promote their project.
As for the requirements put forward to undergo such a check already after the end of the ICO campaign, this tactic will not work here. This is actually a deception of the participants in the signature campaign, if under conditions of joining such conditions there was no, and pass the KYC test required at the conclusion of the ICO. Here it is already necessary to decide at the level of the leaders of this forum that they establish clear rules for the ICO team with the demand that such deception should not occur.
You all rightly said for the first case (when the information about KYC is available initially).

As for the second case, don't forget that bounty hunters have such a powerful weapon, as social networks and this forum. It is possible, such as, to spread the information that this ICO is scammers who don't fulfill their obligations.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:06:01 PM

I don't care if there is KYC and I'm quite happy when there is because in this way many bots are discovered...
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:23 PM

I think the reason why there is a KYC in the first place is to prevent fraud within the company and the investors which SEC is really pushing through, but in terms of bounty hunters, we should not do KYC since we worked for it and deserved those tokens and we have the right to do whatever we want to it, we lost nothing since we did not invest anything to it.

J-Castle

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:13:53 PM

I'll accept KYC requirement only on ICO. Frankly speaking I don't like KYC even on ICO.
If an Airdrop or Bounty requires it I won't participate.
A project may appear to be a scam or just unsuccessful and my identities may go anywhere.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

Yes you are right. In Russia there is a saying: "My hut from the edge", it suits best the behavior of most bounty hunters.
''We should always follow the habits and customs where we are'' meaning that when I follow any bounty, I have to obey the rules made Grin
The proverbs in your country cool my brother
CryptoNewbie18 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

''We should always follow the habits and customs where we are'' meaning that when I follow any bounty, I have to obey the rules made Grin
The proverbs in your country cool my brother
And what if the rules change at the end? Shall we accept it?

It was said above that it is difficult to unite on the Internet, and I think that there is no difference - to paraphrase a well-known slogan, one can say: Bounty hunters of all lands, unite!
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 178

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:46:46 AM

Usually kyc procedure is not for bounty hunters. Actually KYC for bounty hunters will eliminate one of the advantages of cryptocurrency i.e. anonimity for bounty hunters. Anonimity will makes bounty hunters identities are protected, I don't think that bounty hunters are need KYC.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
CryptoNewbie18 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Another disadvantage of KYC - such as, in the countries of the ex-USSR there have already been cases when people tortured to get their crypto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: