Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it the end for cryptocurrency?everything is red!  (Read 434 times)
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

They think that this will break this market but it is not so he just started to exist and so simply will not disappear, you do not need to panic, everything will be fine.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

There's a part of me who says that I should be dumping all of my coins/tokens, but there's also another part of me who says that it is just a healthy correction and may recover one day.

The whales are playing the game that causes FUD to most newbies and inexperienced traders and investors. Ethereum dropped below $500 for the first time, but that's okay. They're not as strong as BTC when it comes to pumping. When BTC rises its value to $12,000, Ethereum struggled between $800 to $900 until it loses a lot of its value. Not a big deal at all.

Treat it like it's FUD sale where we can buy a lot of coins/tokens at lower prices. Wink

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

Too big words, "the end of cryptocurrency", on the contrary I think it is really the beginning.

The reason for this downtrend is to discard the pure speculators, undocumented miners and traders, weak hands must go fry burgers not get rich easily.

I regret I bought a month ago, now I would have bought 40%+ more coins.
What do you say in a month if the fall doesn't stop? I hope that speculators have sold now a large number of coins and they have diverged in small amounts among a large number of users. This could protect us from dumps in the future. But perhaps the whales can buy even more coins to regularly organize dumps and take away money from the panickers .
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

the market continues to fall, the demand for coins decreases! in the markets everything is red!
google does not support crypto!Facebook and Twitter are opposed to companies that are related with cryptocurrency!
is there a future? when to wait for change and growth?
You just need to have more knowledge about crytocurrency just make a more research on it, your newbie so I guess this reaction showing you are panicking, or you just created this thread so many people would panic and sell their coins, you just need to be calm even if what happen into the market, in the market it is not just always goes up the price but sometimes it will dip.
sousay

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

No one can tell when is the end of cryptocurrency,the best thing to do now is to think positive that crypto will rise as soon as possible and everything will be fine.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

Stay calm, and look longer term.

Yes, prices are dropping, yes, almost every coin has lost 50% or more in value. But... current prices for most coins are at what would have been all time highs only 4 months ago. If we hadn't had that massive December/January bull run, then we'd still be on a general uptrend from October/November to now. Coins rose too quickly, and now they have fallen back. Maybe they've fallen harder than we expected, but some fall was inevitable.

There has been plenty of FUD recently from governments and big corporations, but whilst these have amplified the price drops, they haven't caused them. The underlying reason for the fall is that the December/January rise was too much, and everyone started thinking bubble.

Beneath all of this market froth, fundamentally nothing has changed. Crypto is still the future. Blockchain will change the world. Long term holders will win.

bulls3y3

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

Everything in the market are getting red but it doesnt mean that this is the end of cryptocurrencies. Not all prices in the market will always rise, sometimes it needs to rest and recharge to make a run again. Expect that all will be green color later.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:13:19 PM

This is very severe, All altcoins have a very drastic decline. My asset decrease reaches 40%. I do not know if this is the end of everything in the crypto world. And I do not really know why the price of all its down drastically.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

i would not expect the market to recover from this hit.

And expect the worst from G-20 summit. BTW, if you are a miner like me, watch your profit, because you are, at the moment, mining to pay the bills with almost no profit at all. I've already stopped all of my rigs.
After what you went through on December, i'm sure you are happier than before but now it seems that you almost lost your hopes in Bitcoin. Well, to be honest with all of this bad news coming from nowhere. Sometimes it makes us think twice if this is really the end after of that last ATH at $20k and Bitcoin might going to go down and again thinking that they left something but in reality Bitcoin is really facing this difficult time when some of the platforms are prohibiting you from playing.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

Of course there is a future, what you see as red appears green to others. Whether google, facebook, twitter, or the heads of state, even the forthcoming summit, everything and everyone is pursuant to just one fact, how to move ahead with crypto collectively foreseen as innovation, but mitigating any or all risks involved.
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:25:50 PM

I think, that every one knows that bitcoin and another alt-coins are crypto currencies that can be acceptable worldwide, but now they show us that crypto is new, there isn´t much money in crypto, so the price is fluctuating,current market price going down every day by day, both what we need to know that every thing that happen has a reason, because i quest this is a hard time and it has create great opportunity for us to invest more and store, because soon market price we come back to normal and even add some percentage more than before, while the market price has fully recovered to normal. Hope so.

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

the market continues to fall, the demand for coins decreases! in the markets everything is red!
google does not support crypto!Facebook and Twitter are opposed to companies that are related with cryptocurrency!

Coinmarketcap.com shows red seasons since bitcoin has started to pump starting around 2013.
Even this early year the crypto market had gone hundreds of red days so I don't think it's a bad sign for the crypto market will crash but instead it will continue to pump and dump like a heartbeat. It's a sign that the crypto market is healthy because it's not just about investments but also getting profits when the investor already get high return of investments.

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:32:48 PM

Of course there is a future, what you see as red appears green to others. Whether google, facebook, twitter, or the heads of state, even the forthcoming summit, everything and everyone is pursuant to just one fact, how to move ahead with crypto collectively foreseen as innovation, but mitigating any or all risks involved.

An average crypto enthusiast will conclude that it's the end of Crypto Market every time it dropped of crashes but there are too many factors that could affect the crypto market that prevent it to rise.
Hypes and fake news are only few of them.
I am a positive thinker so I really don't see any bad and unfortunate events when the Crypto Market went down but instead it's an opportunity that we are given chances to invest more altcoins while they're all cheaper and on sale.

Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:35:47 PM

Do not panic. There are always ups and downs in the market. in 2017 there was a very large growth of currencies, now a big correction. Limiting advertising is just an attempt to restrain the growth of the industry. But until 2017, there was not any advertising at all ... Draw conclusions!
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:37:17 PM

Crypto currency was originally created to fight the banking system. You can not expect support from this side.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

There is too much negativity in the crypto market currently because ot the red zone, but in real sence there is no reason to be scared, the market will recover with time, this is not the end of cryptocurrency

bloom08

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

We can never tell if it is the end of cryptocurrency, lately we saw how the price went high and took some down.
The màrket will soon recover and prices will be stable at same time.We only wish for having the good side of it.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

No, this is not the end of the crypt. This can not be an end, only now more people have become interested in crypto-currencies. Now there are sites for the use of Bitcoin and other coins. Digital money has not yet realized its full potential. It's too early for the end. People's interest in crypto-currencies is just beginning to awaken, crypto-currencies become stronger. That's why they are under strong pressure. But I believe that digital money will cope with difficulties and will again grow in price.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

The bitcoin has shown the force. All this was seen. Banks and the governments have begun to understand threat. What occurs now, Google, twitter, are response.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

You can talk endlessly about the fact that this is just a correction of the prices of crypto currencies.But if you look at the situation not through rose-colored glasses,it becomes clear that those who are against the idea of ​​decentralization and justice are trying to drown bitcoin. People do not consider crypto currency as a way to financial independence,but only think about how to quickly become rich.  And if this does not change, then this is the end of the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: