Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This week in Crypto  (Read 92 times)
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1274

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

Almost all crypto lost their price. It is because  low volume, FUD, and the ICO hearing. Binance announced it will be creating a decentralized exchange with its own blockchain. Despite no launch date being given Binance Coin (BNB) was up 25% on the news.  82 Coins Being Delisted from exchange Bittrex because of low liquidity. Bad press news and also Google Banning Cryptocurrency advertising this week in an effort to stamp out rampant fraud. Above all, a lots of crypto experts are saying now might be a good time to buy. And I agree with the experts.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:58:33 PM

Almost all crypto lost their price. It is because  low volume, FUD, and the ICO hearing.
Good for those who were spreading the FUD. They actually bought in some new coins and stockup for times later on.

Binance announced it will be creating a decentralized exchange with its own blockchain. Despite no launch date being given Binance Coin (BNB) was up 25% on the news. 
Lets see where it goes. I heard they got hacked and now this. Only makes people more suspicious of whats going to happen in future.

82 Coins Being Delisted from exchange Bittrex because of low liquidity.
Could not do anything better if I was the owner.

Bad press news and also Google Banning Cryptocurrency advertising this week in an effort to stamp out rampant fraud.
They are controlled by other organisations obviously. Change your search engine if you want better results.

Above all, a lots of crypto experts are saying now might be a good time to buy. And I agree with the experts.
Dont buy into every news. Make you own decisions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
paymentbit21

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:23:17 PM

Almost all crypto lost their price. It is because  low volume, FUD, and the ICO hearing. Binance announced it will be creating a decentralized exchange with its own blockchain. Despite no launch date being given Binance Coin (BNB) was up 25% on the news.  82 Coins Being Delisted from exchange Bittrex because of low liquidity. Bad press news and also Google Banning Cryptocurrency advertising this week in an effort to stamp out rampant fraud. Above all, a lots of crypto experts are saying now might be a good time to buy. And I agree with the experts.
Yes, I also heard it, and also agree with your post)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: