Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is crashing  (Read 704 times)
Georgeberg (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

What happen n the market? is this the end ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

yeah maybe the holders who sell plastering can affect other people and want to sell their hold bitcoion we can not do because they decide that sales are more than hold

paymentbit21

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

I'm not sure, but I really hope that after such a low fall there will be high growth!
patrickreiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

It's not the end but it's definitely somewhat bumpy hahhahah. I'm just buying in more the lower it goes.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

yeah maybe the holders who sell plastering can affect other people and want to sell their hold bitcoion we can not do because they decide that sales are more than hold

They are right for now. But they are very wrong as soon price of bitcoin will be high and the will bardon their luck. It is time to buy instead of selling this precious coin (Bitcoin).
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

Definitely not the end! You can term it as a bad time we are going through. A lot of investors have started panic selling to recover some of their invested amount and hence the market is going more in to red. However, it is an opportunity to the true bitcoin enthusiasts. Also it offers an opportunity to those investors who have invested after the bitcoin reached at peak, it is a great time to average out your investment amount. If you have invested into bitcoin when the price was super high, it is the only opportunity window to reduce the buying price of bitcoin for your portfolio. I'm sure, such opportunity is a rare one and if you are not buying at this price, you may not have the same opportunity again. 

al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

No, this is not the end. This is just the beginning of a new flight to the moon. I think this year we will see new peaks for both bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Only hodl!
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

Good time to accumulate. Watch the charts & buy in when the indicator of your choice trips off.
Most definitely bitcoin would be bullish again.

AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

This is not the end for bitcoin. Coins' prices have a high volatility rate, especially bitcoin. Prices may pump and dump, but that doesn't mean that it is the end of that coin. In an economic point of view, the up and down of prices is healthy, and we must not be afraid of this thing. But we should still be observant on what the price is doing.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

Bitcoin will never end just in short time. For this time Bitcoin should be drop, because traders and investors panic with some bad news about crypto a few days ago, that like facebook and google will ban cryptocurrency, but about twitter we still don't know if that true or no.
And about decision from G20 will be announce tomorrow and if this good decision for bitcoin, so bitcoin should be back to normal again or increase maybe can more than $20K. but that just my predict and I'm really sure if bitcoin will be back to normal again.
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

Yes, all the crypto currencies are falling. I don't know why. But I don't think bitcoin is going to end, it's just a temporary drop, and it will soon be over and back to normal. We can't sell bitcoin right now because of panic.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

i am buying more and go out from bitcoin if you dont blv bitcoin.i trust bitcoin and i know what will happen.soon price will rise Smiley

Walkenman

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

I was always interested in what people are guided when they ask such questions. Based on what was asked this question? Did something bad happen? No. Is this a strong correction caused by an artificially negative background? YES! So what do you worry about, just big uncles want to buy.  Wink
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:13:19 PM

Until governments or banks or any other powerful institutions would officially announce that bitcoin will be banned we cannot talk about the end of bitcoin. We dont really know what is going on with bitcoin this days but it surely is in a bad period from the beginning of the year. Bitcoin price cant always go up neither down and the price fluctuates each day, looks like now it is going down so there is going to be a period when the price will go up. We just have to stay calm and wait until the market cools down and the price goes up again
buyandsale

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

nope its not end to btc next month same day u will see price of btc will be double
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

I don't think that this is the end or something. There's a lot of bearish sentiments going around that's why they are in a panic mode and offloading right now. We have been in this kind of situations before so you don't need to panic.

I'm not sure, but I really hope that after such a low fall there will be high growth!

We have seen bitcoin bounce back from a great fall. Just remember how we almost fell on our knees when China suddenly turns its back against bitcoin. We have recovered and has moved forward since. However, this is a new challenges, 2018 is very different as governments is trying to put a grip on crypto.

G20 summit meeting where crypto is going to be discussed for the first time. For me, this is the reason why we are seeing a lot of panic today. In the next couple of days we will see what's gonna be the result of the meeting.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

Yeah okay I get that you're not happy with the state of the market but it's about time you get used to it. This type of thing happens in any sort of monetary investment. Investments of any sort are volatile and hence markets crash and then they rise. So if you're afraid of markets crashing forever, don't be. It'll eventually rise because it simply has to. That's how it works in the bigger perspective, you'll understand sooner or later.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

This is why it is always advisable not to enter into cryptocurrency if you don't know how to manage your emotions. Not a lot of people are good at handling such a risky market whereby we don't know nor can correctly predict the exact next price. I would have advise you to keep on HODLing but I will say; go sell off your coins if you can't handle it but if you find your courage. HODL!!!
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

I don't think that this is the end or something. There's a lot of bearish sentiments going around that's why they are in a panic mode and offloading right now. We have been in this kind of situations before so you don't need to panic.

We have seen bitcoin bounce back from a great fall. Just remember how we almost fell on our knees when China suddenly turns its back against bitcoin. We have recovered and has moved forward since. However, this is a new challenges, 2018 is very different as governments is trying to put a grip on crypto.

G20 summit meeting where crypto is going to be discussed for the first time. For me, this is the reason why we are seeing a lot of panic today. In the next couple of days we will see what's gonna be the result of the meeting.
No matter what the decision result will be, it will not going to change my mind and i will never going to give up on Bitcoin. Those people who do quit on Bitcoin are not yet fully awake to see the potential of Bitcoin compared to other coins. We do know that this is just a trials to Bitcoin that it seems so hard to accept but we've been through here since from the start when Bitcoin price was too low from this. Believing and hoping is the two different things that most people look differently.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

No, you are a newbie, why the hell are you spreading fud in here? Obviously that you do not have the answer, because you are a newbie.

This is not the end, neither a crash, so please, make your own research before posting in here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: