Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins?  (Read 5682 times)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

Everyone is worried due to this sharp downfall but no one was asking any question when this market was rising so sharply. This is a normal thing and market will revive shortly and again all altcoins start rising.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

That kind of thinking must go to somewhere that was far from this forum. It will just gain another lose if we have to be aggressively means negative work on crypto. Stop putting yourselves to a critical situation just to force others taking away the current trends, suppose to be we have to encourage people to be part on this crowd. The more people's attends this event the more probability to rise up and stands to its greatest achievements.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

The latest boring FUD that people spread like cancer to boost the emotions on the market are:

• G20 summit discussion on crypto
  • Twitter will ban crypto and ICO advertisements
I just think the G20 is more likely to discuss the money laundering and regulation that will be made by the government. But this is made up to a large FUD affecting the market price.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

I can see people saying it is normal, some call it market correction well all these things cryptos are witnessing is an indication that crypto can be dead if the government want it. all they need to do is bring up ideas which resulted in more coin being dumped. every time there is bad signal like the recent twitter ish, people start panicking and crypto get dump. you have not seen anything yet just wait until june when google completely stop promoting crypto ads. crypto will fall like never before
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

I am not agree with your opinion that the altcoins market is ending because this is a big downfall and it will happens any times but market revive every time after the downfall and make new highs.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Walkenman

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

With such a correction, this is quite expected. There is no end alternative to coins. Now a great opportunity to participate in ico and buy altcoin.  Smiley
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

I do not agree with your opinion. This is not the end for the altcoins. The market for cryptocurrency in the past days is volatile and the price adjustment is very normal. The more volatile the market is at the beginning, the stronger it will be in the next time. Therefore, we must trust the cryptocurrency market, trust the altcoins as well as the improved blockchain technology.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

i think this cannot be happened anytime. it cannot say that it this the end. we can say that the price of altcoin will be going down or totally out of price. but we cannot say that all altcoin will end of this currency.

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

Don’t worry, crypto won’t die so easily. This is not the end for crypto. The prices fall because of fuds going around. Just stay away from the prices, relax and come back later.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

It seems to me that this is a rebirth altcoins because now there are so many projects that are really very good and very promising I think that this situation as a whole only improves the system performance.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

Just another day in the world of crypto currencies and there is nothing to fear. I wouldn't waste my money on a lot of altcoins though because most of them will eventually disappear, since some of them are just products designed to take advantage of the hype that surrounded crypto in the last bitcoin bull run.
Now that the hype is fading, only real projects will survive, so some of those alts will never recover from this correction. It's not the death of alts, but it will be to a lot of them.

Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

Market crash doesn't mean it's the end. Take note that the market crashed many times and it didn't end cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a new revolutionary and innovative ways for people to keep their funds and to get involved in big projects. I am sure that this is just the beginning and it will surely continue in the future. So, just stay calm and hold.
lonesurvivor

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

since bad news are on the stage the whole market will go down. this is normal. i dont believe that you should worry so much. There's nothing to worry, they will recover soon
toucancrypto

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

All of us who have fiat reserve are happy about that crash Cheesy
Its a normal cycle, when the price will be down enough to match demand, we will grow back again
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

As you can see, almost all of the news that're coming out of today are providing negative information about Crypto. These news are providing fear to the public making them to panic sell. Regarding your question, this will be the end for the altcoin that doesn't have real technology behind it. If the coins that you have are not even fully support by its developers and community, it will surely die in this kind of market. The projects that are real in regards with the product that they deliver are the only ones who will survive in this bloodbath.

So it is better to check your portfolios and see if you own any of those vaporwares. Because if you have, it's best to think on what you will do with it. It is most likely that we are heading back to those prices where the bull run started. So that will be September of last year? This ride will be a jumpy and you should brace yourself for the impact that it will have in your portfolio.  Cool
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

I am not agree with your opinion that the altcoins market is ending because this is a big downfall and it will happens any times but market revive every time after the downfall and make new highs.
This drop in value is not that much compared to what the price began with!
Keep the coins that you have man.

OG member.
Brian Ray
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

If we are going to be in a long bear market then I would suspect that at least 80% of alts will fail in that time. There is no confidence in them right now and the market is much too saturated, there is no need to have over 1500 different projects. There are only 50 or so alt-coin projects with real merit.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

we have often with this situation. there are times when we are above and sometimes we fall. it is already commonplace in the economy.
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

Just cause the price is dropping doesn't means its the end of something. The crypto markets have went through some mind blowing rally in the past few months and you cant expect the price to just keep on going up. The correction was going to happen at some point. 

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

Definitely not the end. But yeah one should be prepared for the long term bear trend. The more everyone is saying to btfd, the more I think that this is not it. The real bear will make everyone hopeless in bitcoin and crypto. The kind of run btc has had, a bear is definitely due. This all said, good projects will still do good, but one should not expect 3x or 5x returns. I will be taking profits for 20-30% also.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: