Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:49:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins?  (Read 5682 times)
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

If this is the end for altcoins, then what will make up the cryptocurrency market, one Bitcoin? The whole market was red, but nevertheless no dramatic happened, just the prices fell to 3 - 5 times.
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

Yes there are nothing to worry, this is the crypto world. At the moment, we just face lot of resistance from the world money system maker. So this is it the battle, just enjoy it and watch your self!
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

BTC is falling at times. And of course this causes changes of alts' prices. That's the rule of modern cryptomarket. So it's necessary to buy alts.
hermoine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:17:28 PM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
i do not thinkt that this is the end of the altcoins because alot of people are entertained and they always post here like it is their job because they are earning here.
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:36:02 PM

No its not, there are still worthy altcoins and it give us good profit/income. Ethereum is a worthy altcoin also it gives a huge value. Its not the emd of altcoins because ots only the start of the altcoin.
Nginende

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

This is certainly possible, all the same every day a very large number of iso comes out and also comes to the market.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

No it is not the end of ICO. In fact it is just the start in which the Crypto experience great  challenges that eventually will be overcome in the near future. And I believed that ICO is still starting and being established globally so lets not jump into conclusion whether it will boom or not lets say that this is just a preparation for the better outcome in ICO.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:37:51 AM

I think all these price changes are part of the economic status and will affect the rapid price changes. If you are impatient then you can not survive in such a situation.
This change in the cryptocurrencies prices is a norm for the market. These situations will repeat many times. We have to take it as a usual thing. Just be a bit more patient and wait for the bull run.
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:51:07 AM

Well they can be dropped much more worse but it doesn't make them become the end and they could recover, when they are recover you are able to earn profits. Be patient.
mihacrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

End on this front is not expected, the data drawdown is normal for such a new unknown market. I think soon the cryptocurrency will begin to gain momentum

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
lucy5632

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:02:01 PM

They do not die, most likely on the contrary, by the summer everything will simply "come to life" for a new one! There will be a very good climb, this is certainly not 100% information, but based on the whole truth! So wait and see!
phas129nnn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

NO. The market went down for a couple of months but now, it seems that the panic sellers are out of the market now and the market is coming back stronger.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

Isn't it too early for you to fear about it and to doubt about the market? As we begin with cryptocurrency, we should know that it is volatile and it's always changing. We should keep calm during this kind of situation because the market will surely recover again soon.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

No, this is the beginning for Altcoins,see even with such a low drawdown,there are altcoins,which do not fall below,they have found their bottom,and very promising tokens among them.I believe that the nearest future the market will be closer to serana Aldona somatic capitalization,not so as now 40% of the market in the near money,I think soon we will come to that about 10-15% will be in the cue,and the rest in altonah very cool projects
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:42:15 PM

Today everything has gone down. For a long time I have not seen such a fall, I hope it will not drag on for a very long time, but everything will go up. I do not think that this is the end for the altcoins, rather the opposite. Now is a great time to enter the cryptocurrency market, do not miss such a great opportunity to earn. The market is very long in correction, I feel that very soon there will be good growth.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

The statistics reflect the fact: investors, who tried to protect themselves from the fall of bitcoin, were shifted to other popular crypto-currencies, benefited little from this decision.
sunshinee0900

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:09:05 AM

Most altcoins are unnecessary for society. In the end, there will not be more than 50 pieces that can really change our world. And I'm sure that many of these coins have not even been invented yet...
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

Most altcoins are unnecessary for society. In the end, there will not be more than 50 pieces that can really change our world. And I'm sure that many of these coins have not even been invented yet...
Just to follow your statement, we don't know if the society will really accept crypto from their business, so even thousands of crypto will be created from time to time and target  venue that it can be used, the limitation still in the hands of those end users, if the said venue will going to allow changes, as for now we are still seeing fiat as a normal payments transactions and it can't be replace because of the old fashioned business style.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

Just to follow your statement, we don't know if the society will really accept crypto from their business, so even thousands of crypto will be created from time to time and target  venue that it can be used, the limitation still in the hands of those end users, if the said venue will going to allow changes, as for now we are still seeing fiat as a normal payments transactions and it can't be replace because of the old fashioned business style.
I partially, agree with you because even if the big old businesses won't accept crypto for their business at the beginning, the emergence of new successful businesses with crypto at its core and given enough time it will dominate and the other will have to follow suit otherwise they won't survive. So I feel in the near future when crypto enters the business world more permissively the businesses will need to keep up with the new changes for them to keep operating.
harjiy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

the market always fluctuates, You should not be too worried about the current situation. altcoins always existed and developed alongside Bitcoin.  Please ensure that you select altcoins good and hold them until the blue back.

market fluctuates and its not always red all the time and can check the chart  over and over again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: