Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:58:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins?  (Read 5682 times)
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:44:06 AM

This is just a general downward market trend, and it doesn't signify the end of alts. Some alts development team are not sleeping they keep working even in this bearish market. Am currently day trading some alts that have future in other to Lambo when general market capitalization increases.
jaksdhnz8288

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

Well, to my own point of view things, this is not the end for Altcoins. Because new Altcoin is launched into the world everyday, as times goes on the red market will soon turn to green. I'm sure Altcoins are going to be great again.
myfamilyisthebest01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

There are a lot of altcoins. There are more than 1600 of them now and among them there are very promising ones, I do not think that it will happen that all coins will lose their prices..
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

Altcoins will live as the whole market will live as well. Alts help market to increase and to develop totally so they couldn’t go to the end.
lalaland97cute

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

No, you're not. All normal altcoins will be afloat for a long time. The other thing is that there may be problems, for example those that are now experiencing Ripple, but there is another situation.
tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

Everything will be fine, the market will soon stabilize and start to grow with new strength. It seems that the manipulator tools are already running out.
derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

BTC going further down all the alt coins are getting dumped to money out or purchase bitcoin after it winds up in a real predicament. Some alt coins won't not survive this substantial crash. At the present time it is going extremely terrible at the entire crypto advertise. This is the thing that happens when those crypto markets segregate themselves, Korea began it then others went with the same pattern. Rather than making every one of the trades available to everybody, they began to disconnect themselves to particular nations. Presently every one of them are dropping off liek flies from its looks. Get out quick, soon bitcoin is goign to be worth peanuts and alt coins not by any means that however entire useless.
kaylinmaxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:14:46 AM

the market always fluctuates, You should not be too worried about the current situation. altcoins always existed and developed alongside Bitcoin.  Please ensure that you select altcoins good and hold them until the blue back.
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

Now thousand and more altcoins in crypto market. But many coins survive in every situation . Some coins could not survive in bad situation. Now altcoins changing future of the world altcoins and technologies need to several places . So altcoins long live
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

I think the most important thing is that the dollar pump is too strong, but the decline is only temporary. Soon the cryptocurrency will start to rise and it will rise this year, but I think the current increase is temporary and it is likely to continue to fall.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
cadoso876

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

I'm sure that altcoins is one of the necessary things for society, helping it to develop. Therefore, they can be an excellent choice for long-term investments with prospects of growth in the future.
markuly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

I think no, it is chance for new investors who wana jump in crypto market, very soon we will see a big growth of the crypto market
maxiimallist

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

My suggestion is to don't take any decision with panic just wait for only few days definitely you will get a great profit because very soon market will go up. if you sell your coins now then you might regret your decision and crypto market will never shut down at any moment.

I think soon we can expect a real panic due to the fact that altcoins and bitcoin will fall sharply still much lower. The most important thing to survive this moment and not give in to panic.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

of course it's not, i believe this is just a stage where all the market is affected. I am really positive which i believe i am not the only one here who's not positive that the market will be recovering soon. I believe there are still more for the heights of  the cryptocurrency market and it is now the time that it will get it's momentum. Let's wait and see by the end of the year if this will be true since there's nothing to lose i am a full home grown bounty hunter anyway.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:11:23 AM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

such circumstances are normal market price movements. do not worry, altcoin trip is still long, now appears many new altcoin, so it will not be that easy altcoin will be destroyed.
sadortelk

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

I think that the fall in the price of coins will not last forever. We see a very long correction in the market but soon the prices will drop to the critical mark and people will start buying coins at the lowest price and prices will go up
Drop6cam

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:15:45 AM

Well, you're so small ... Falls are not critical and final.  There are cycles and they are repeated every few months with different intensity
lahirusandanuwanggg

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

This is not a new situation for cryptocurrencies. This is the normal nature. Although all markets are very down, they will up soon. Therefore this is not the end for Altcoins.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

I urge you to calm down and not to panic. the cryptocurrency market have many times experienced a large drop. No one noticed because the price of the coins was not as big but the market fall was before, so just wait when the situation will be stable

Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

not because the alt is at red it will be the end. It is normal specially when lot of things involved like trading, The market will really react sometimes ups sometimes down so it doesnt mean that the alt will die especially those alts who has a great platform and purposes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: