Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins?  (Read 5682 times)
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

Alt coins are quite immortal and I suppose that there could be more other reasons for this fact, they are too needed to crypto market and I am sure that their dominance will be increasing while BTC will have decreased its position like the most significant crypto currency in the real time.
vvfvcxl

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:45:41 AM

I think this is a normal market reaction. Nothing will only rise and not fall. I think we should maintain a good attitude to face the cryptocurrency. All media negative reports on how cryptocurrencies deceive people. I don't think there is anything wrong with the existence of cryptocurrency. The mistake is that people use cryptocurrencies for fraud and fraud.
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:35:09 AM

Alternative cryptocurrencies play almost the leading role on the market so I don't think that they will be ended at once, they just will have problems but it is not exactly.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

Altcoins and bitcoin will never die, Yes not all will survive and many projects will not be able to compete with the more technologically advanced, but it's the market's survival of the fittest. All this year, the cryptocurrency fell and we were wondering where is the bottom? Next year I think we will grow, so if this year is not dead cryptocurrency so its end will never come.
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:13:27 AM

in my opinion, this is not the end of the altcoin, because the conditions are here. And not only altcoin, but also the bitcoin down. Then rightly so, altcoin it down because the market is now also being in the fall.
howardng7500

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:14:37 AM

it would say it's not the end for all alt coins, but the end for coins that do not serve any purpose
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:21:13 AM

I don't think that's the case, Altcoint isn't over yet and I'm sure Altcoint is able to survive for a long time, indeed the market is in a sluggish condition, all cointers are down, but we must remain optimistic, if conditions like this will gradually improve
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

This is the usual cycle for the market and nothing it does not mean for altcoins in general, but maybe some coins will come off the race!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
sfidler31356

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

Altcoins were created to carry out some specific function in the world of cryptocurrency which as at today we are visibly seeing them that doesn't mean that there will not be dump for some Altcoins but Altcoin like Ethereum have come to fulfill that specific purpose it was created for and move on Smiley
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

I think that for the Altcoins now is not a bad time. After all, there is a demand for them. And as many not bad on them earn. I see no threats at the moment for alternative crypto-currencies
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

All looks how falling and die of altcoins, but i hope that is not true and market will returns, so altcoins again will be red. So, what can come back green days? I think that now a good Ethereum prece, so - many people, maybe, decide to buy it.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

I think this is not the end but a huge number of new ICO inspires fear. I think the situation will improve when the market will come the regulators, who will be able to weed out fraud. But when they appear it is very complex and unpredictable issue. Maybe never. Wink

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

In the cryptocurrency world, pump and dump coin prices often occur, so the current price drop is only temporary and will increase as soon as the time comes, so don't panic  Smiley

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

I think this is just the beginning for altcoins, we are all in for a good reward for our hard work

Really, the majority of the altcoins are not older than 2 years. How can be an end of them? I believe - the cryptocurrency market will show the best growth in 2019, and it will become the year of the crypto.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:21:10 AM

It is true that price of altcoins now are very done an low. This should be a temporary situation only and sooner or later, we should see positive movement in altcoins. Notwithstanding cryptos is  very volatile and can go either ways
plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:09:15 AM

Don't worry, there has been a lot of bad news so far, so the price drop is normal. I believe the market will recover soon. What we need to do now is to wait patiently for a while.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:16:04 AM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
I guess its never an end in alterntive coin word. It is one of the best money currencies and it is also a profitable coin which can be a substitute to natural coins.
Indeed for many Altcoin currently undergoing quite serious decline. but I don't see that these things are to be be the end for Altcoin. the development will inevitably occur in the future at Altcoin. so it should remain optimistic with airstrike changes and improvements that are able to bring the Altcoin to continue to bang

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sectedmn

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:32:01 AM

all that is occurring now isn't the cease of the ride, I think altcoin remains very some distance away. many new altcoin preserve to appear on the market although some of them are able to live on in the marketplace.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:34:44 AM

No need to worry about things like this, just need to be patient waiting for the price will definitely turn green if it's time. Because there will be no end to the altcoin. If there is still one person still using altcoin, then altcoin will not end. I think things like this are common in cryptocurrency.
aoebtc01

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

I think the Altcoins will still exist, but the prices will be low, not as high as they were earlier this year. I hope that Altcoins will recover when the BTC rises. This is what we all are expecting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: