Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins?  (Read 5682 times)
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

Nope its not end and we have seen many ends like this its normal when BTC goes higher alt owners sell it but when BTC will stabilase alts will go to green again.

Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
Altcoins being in red is a usual thing all cryptocurrencies experience. Not even bitcoin itself is immune to it. The markets can always be green again.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

I don't think this is the end! A timely challenge, and one that soon will end, at least it's all over the news. As for further growth, here I can not say clearly for all the coins, some may not recover, and some even fly up to the moon. Our business is small, we can only wait.
galihutami

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:21:06 PM

altcoin is not as easy as envisioned to go and then disappear. altcoin more and more popping up, this is due to the desire to achieve the success of the coin-coin before. Dah altcoin this will make progress steadily and there will be activity.
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

I think many altcoins will die off but some will find a permanent userbase and usecase and will survive and thrive. The altcoin market has been pretty depressing this year, but I have high hopes for the future!

Lambobo1

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

No, this is not the end of altcoin ,all you need to know is that, it's a proper thing for market to fall rose, even on a bare business, so it's a thing we should be waiting for
Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

This is not really the end for all altcoins, though many coins would collapse as a result of the downturn in the market but most would still survive.
Luckym7

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

People always very afraid with altcoin market because some newbie think it will be end in a short time but I think cryptocurrency never end in a short time because if you follow cnn news so you can get too many live news about cryptocurrency. So you must watch this update news for altcoin and I hope you can make a perfect result in altcoin coin market. Still now altcoin market is going pump and in future it will be more valuable.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

One funny thing is that people tend to forget that some of these Altcoins has an underlying project when the price is low but when the price is high, all of them automatically becomes legit. What goes down might go up someday.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
ShalenaMama

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

I believe that the end of the altcoin is still very far away. And do not need to think about it. I'm sure that everything will fall into place, only this takes time. Do not panic.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

Some people think because the market is down means the end, I do question some people's decision making first, why do you invest in a space that you know little or nothing about and few months later you think this is the end. Surely some projects will go to zero but those that survive are going to produce next millionaires

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BGanio

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:45:35 AM

That is only market cycle. You need to learn that. Actually we are starting freshly again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:58:58 AM

Some people think because the market is down means the end, I do question some people's decision making first, why do you invest in a space that you know little or nothing about and few months later you think this is the end. Surely some projects will go to zero but those that survive are going to produce next millionaires

I agree with you.
will be the end for altcoins that cannot compete with other powerful altcoins.
and the surviving alt coin will be a valuable one in the future.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:02:27 AM

I think this is new, many people doubt the future of cryptocurrencies because they see a drop in prices, but to me this is the beginning because I'm sure and optimistic that Crypto will be a good and profitable investment.
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:08:00 AM

This is a witch hunt and Altcoin, which have no future will be a prey. It's good for us, if we want one strong, clearly... crypto market. When every's ok, i think market will reach at least 1.000 bil $ in next one or two year. So keep calm, guys. Patient is the key, and winner have to patient. Cheesy
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:11:06 AM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
Altcoins being in red is a usual thing all cryptocurrencies experience. Not even bitcoin itself is immune to it. The markets can always be green again.
Current Altcoin continues to show improvement and recovery. This will be a very capable to make future Altcoin and made Altcoin to be able to continue to increase and are able to count on it as a primary precious coins.

reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:20:31 AM

For now, the price of Altcoin is indeed experiencing a very deep price decline, but in my opinion it is normal because it is caused by the movement of Bitcoin prices. but I believe that the price of Altcoin for the future will rise again.
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

The market is slowly but recovering because we all know that summer is not the best time for raising and developing for all projects!

dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

I can not say certainty that this is the end of the altcoins, but I can not also say that this is only the beginning. Because the beginning has already been in 2016-2017. I think changes will be exactly

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

It's just a market cycle, and that's the norm and over time the market will stabilize again, don't worry and be patient, and if you patiently hold it you will see the market improve and you will be able to benefit by selling it at high prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: