Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins?  (Read 5682 times)
Anastasia93

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

It's just a market cycle, and that's the norm and over time the market will stabilize again, don't worry and be patient, and if you patiently hold it you will see the market improve and you will be able to benefit by selling it at high prices.
The market is going to have a pump very soon, you can see how the markets are moving up if you visit cmc.

lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
I guess its never an end in alterntive coin word. It is one of the best money currencies and it is also a profitable coin which can be a substitute to natural coins.
My friend honestly this is not the end of crypto currency but a big test to all of us if we can go through or surrendered in a middle of our earnings.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

Altcoins being in red is a usual thing all cryptocurrencies experience. Not even bitcoin itself is immune to it. The markets can always be green again.
Current Altcoin continues to show improvement and recovery. This will be a very capable to make future Altcoin and made Altcoin to be able to continue to increase and are able to count on it as a primary precious coins.
the decline had indeed occurred. but opportunities can still be obtained by continuing to support the development of coins in the future. see the Altcoin ability to develop I'm sure for now open late for Altcoin and will continue to be a mainstay in future coins.
Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

The market is slowly but recovering because we all know that summer is not the best time for raising and developing for all projects!
The same thing was said about spring (they expected the market to start moving up in the spring). Then they expected a miracle in the summer. Now they write that summer is not the best time for the market.
People, the recovery of the cryptomarket will begin after bitcoin has risen to the level of 12000-12500. But for this now there are no prerequisites.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1343

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

At the beginning of this year, the price of the crypto currency has fallen very sharply and still can not recover, everyone is already tired of hoping and waiting. I hope this long fall will lead to huge growth.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

I think that most altcoins will die, but there will be new ones and maybe they will be more tenacious.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

When the market go bearish doesn't mean that the end for Altcoins is here, it simply means that looses are being recorded for such Altcoins in the coinmarketcap. Altcoins were created to carry out some specific function in the world of cryptocurrency which as at today we are visibly seeing them 
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

no I think that most coins will recover and again show good growth but for some amount it is already deadly

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

Altcoin will never die. Only useless coins die. Altcoin is part of cryptocurrency and it will last long though the price can go down.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

No, I don't think all the altcoins will die. Maybe some altcoins will die because of a drop in prices. However, many altcoins will recover of this condition. Because I think that the decline in bitcoin will end soon. And when the price of bitcoin begins to rise, altcoin prices will rise too. And this altcoins will continue the grow.
vitek146

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

We can watch soon recover market and good dinamics to rise,bear market is end and now we back to normal cryptoworld,only need that in future era scam ico will end and nothing not can do this negative things in cryptocurrency than investors not will be fair and all be good.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
Dumucoda

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

We can watch soon recover market and good dinamics to rise,bear market is end and now we back to normal cryptoworld,only need that in future era scam ico will end and nothing not can do this negative things in cryptocurrency than investors not will be fair and all be good.
Crypto will return to normal and hopefully this will be a good start for Crypto, coin coins have increased even though only a few percent. in the future it will be fine, a good ICO with good choices. the market will rise again, every market will definitely experience an increase and decrease in price, that is a natural thing. after going down drastically it will definitely return to normal and rise high.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

What is happening now with the altins is all because of the fall in the price of bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very strong impact on the coins.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

It is not the end of altcoins! It is just the start of new era! Strong projects with good team work will succeed. But, if the coin is not backed up by a solid product and dedicated team, then eventually, soon or later, it will die. For a sample, ARROUND project can be very successful thanks for its strong platform and team work: https://arround.io ..this is the kind of projects that can hit big time.

wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

Altcoins will be the leaders of the crypto currencies industry! They are one much better, faster and safer than Bitcoin and one day a lot fo altcoins will overcome BTC. We just need to wait until the majority will understand this.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

Indeed, almost every year the price of Altcoin falls. This occurs in Q1, Q2 and Q3. Many negative issues were launched about Altcoin, thus making coin prices fall. We hope that there will be countries that legalize cryptocurrency, this will increase coin prices.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
molla_corda

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

No, the market is very unstable now, although it is gradually beginning to recover. Now the best solution is to invest in the long term. The main thing is to choose good cryptocurrencies.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

No, the market is very unstable now, although it is gradually beginning to recover. Now the best solution is to invest in the long term. The main thing is to choose good cryptocurrencies.
Yes, important to invest in a good cryptocurrency, just how do you know what kind of coins and tokens? I do not know these, so invest in coins from the top 10, but I understand that the main growth give little-known altcoins. But perhaps in the near future ETH will again be worth $ 1200 and I earn well.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

The crypto market is experiencing a really bad year relative to the price of crypto last year. But I don't think that it is the end of altcoins. Despite the dip in pricing, altcoins stills play a big role in the development of crypto and is just affected by the current market situation. I am still hoping that by the end of the year altcoins can bounce back from the market slump.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

The price of altcoin will fall when BTC goes down, and the price of altcoin will fall as BTC goes up. So if I can't tell if altcoin is going up, I suggest buying BTC only.

It has a point. It is important to consider bitcoin as a coin that something that is very important to the story. We this as i can see those people are into doing something that ia important to the mankind. But then we can say that teachers contribution to mankind is to infinity and beyond.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: