Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins?  (Read 5682 times)
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

Message from the spring when the situation was better. However, this panic ... it makes me laugh. Heh, the market there is little time. It has not even been fully formed. IMHO, but we still have to go through the Great Depression, it is still to come  Wink

Hope, the market has already come to the recovery stage. I am looking forward to opening the coinmarketcap and watching that all of the coins are green. I guess that many alts will gain. I'm waiting December!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
I guess its never an end in alterntive coin word. It is one of the best money currencies and it is also a profitable coin which can be a substitute to natural coins.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

This is not the end for coins. Not! Just another correction in the market. Patience now we just need to wait for December.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

I think that falling will continue until the end of this year. Maybe we will see the growth in Q1 2019. But i think that altcoins will have nice future. The will grow in several times next year.
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

Be patient, this is a temporary drop in the market. Without it there is no growth. Soon everything will be restored and you will remember with a smile that bitcoin once cost 6000:)
jerome.345

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:05:52 AM

Altcoins will continue to thrive.  They may struggle for a while,  follow the trend of the market and really misbehave sometimes,  but they'll still come out strong.  And only the ones with ireal life use cases that spell the next phase for adoption will be around for a long while. That's why I'm hodling Coins like XRP,  MFX, TAP and datablockchain because I believe they are the giants that'll stand tall in the next phase Crypto is entering.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:17:04 AM

In my opinion not, this is actually the beginning of altcoins, although there are currently many altcoins and in my opinion this is good because it will make healthy competition, strong and good altcoins will survive so that it is globally acceptable.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:17:55 AM

As long as there will be bitcoin, there will also altcoins. I have no doubt about that and it will certainly continue to appear new altcoins.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:31:02 AM

With the Crypto condition, the price is now down. Of course, this is not the end of Crypto. But if I think this is a very natural thing if the price of all coins drops. But we must know that every coin is reduced, of course, they are also preparing to recover. And we must be patient in trading.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:32:31 AM

I don't think this is the end of altcoins. I think its just a small correction period. few days later all altcoins come back in green signal. So be patience and belived in crypto currency and stay with crypto currency.
price down did not mean the end of altcoin.i am agre with your opinion , it just correction after last year create record for its price.maybe in near future we will see altcoin price recovered.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:53:16 AM

Now the market will grow and increase because the market will not always fall. Altcoin will continue to grow because Bitcoin is also experiencing very good growth and you must believe that market conditions will recover.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DeltaX

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:14:10 AM

I don't think this is the end of altcoins. I think its just a small correction period. few days later all altcoins come back in green signal. So be patience and belived in crypto currency and stay with crypto currency.
price down did not mean the end of altcoin.i am agre with your opinion , it just correction after last year create record for its price.maybe in near future we will see altcoin price recovered.
You should suggest you to take a look the old chart of altcoin, i would believe he can't even say a word about that. Altcoin worth nothing last year and this rate is enough for me personally. I don't even care so much about the price of altcoina as long as the development progress are still running.
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:21:13 AM

This is not the end of altcoin even though it is all red, this is a natural cycle that occurs in the world of cryptocurrency, just act in a simple manner and remain optimistic that all will return to normal
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

Now the market will grow and increase because the market will not always fall. Altcoin will continue to grow because Bitcoin is also experiencing very good growth and you must believe that market conditions will recover.
Personally, I see the market today that the coins outside BTC and ETH are in trouble. The market is now standing, the BTC and ETH prices are not rising to $ 6400 and $ 200. So to precisely predict the trend of the future coin will be difficult. No one can speak.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:30:55 AM

The period of correction, of course, is very long, and we have long wanted it to end, but nevertheless, I think that it will not affect the promising projects of altcoins. This is just a temporary drop in their price and no more. Many projects are developed over the years and during this time they must work according to their own plan.
Now there are really problems in existing ICOs and those that are planning to run. Such a market does not give them the opportunity to work fully and they have to wait for the right time.

disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:35:39 AM

I believe this kind of occurrence isn't happen this time only, but perhaps this can be the worst case that happen in the history of cryptocurrency to have this much declining number, But looking from the past, a declining like this one, will one day recover gradually.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:39:36 AM

not this is not the end of altcoin. this is just a bad time and I think this is normal because most altcoins follow the price of bitcoin. and now bitcoin is down so the altcoin is also down. bitcoin is the main currency in cryptocurrency so that when bitcoin rises then altcoin will be depressed because money flows into the bitcoin market. and then altcoin will go up because many people use fiat money to buy cryptocurreny.
also when bitcoin goes down altcoin will also be affected. Don't be pessimistic, believe the market will return to green. wait and be patient.

Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

You should suggest you to take a look the old chart of altcoin, i would believe he can't even say a word about that. Altcoin worth nothing last year and this rate is enough for me personally. I don't even care so much about the price of altcoina as long as the development progress are still running.
I think at this time with the presence of increasing Altcoin progression is able to make the future a much better Altcoin and the progress towards a future Altcoin. so I feel with the presence of its development is currently capable of making the future and not the end of the Altcoin.

ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

Probably the fewest altcoins in 2020 will still exist. However, there is a presumption that those projects that survive will emerge stronger than ever from the hard times.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

I don't think this is the end of Altcoins. Because it always happens when the market gets down and after the recovery of the market the prices of Altcoins again start to pump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: