Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin global regulation  (Read 2698 times)
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

who what didn't tell, but the cryptocommunity will be forced to go on a meeting to old "dinosaurs" and various funds in respect of regulation, I think that the community anyway "will cave in" under pressure of old system, but will be so short, anyway the idea of cryptocurrencies consists in to caving in under oppression of old system of finance. Time will show what from this will leave

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

In my country people are free to invest in bitcoins with risks that must be borne individually only prohibited is a sale transaction with bitcoin because the government reasoned that there is a legal fiat currency to conduct transactions with the taxation system that has been applied. but globally I do not think there is any rule in doing bitcoin activity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

In my country people are free to invest in bitcoins with risks that must be borne individually only prohibited is a sale transaction with bitcoin because the government reasoned that there is a legal fiat currency to conduct transactions with the taxation system that has been applied. but globally I do not think there is any rule in doing bitcoin activity.
Of course bitcoin is free and it is not banned by anyone, we should encourage people for using bitcoin more and more, actually bitcoin is decentralized which makes it free of government regulation but now a day a lot of countries are announcing bitcoin as regular currency because of good feature as profit making and providing jobs and many more so I think bitcoin is beneficial to be regular all over the world.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

who what didn't tell, but the cryptocommunity will be forced to go on a meeting to old "dinosaurs" and various funds in respect of regulation, I think that the community anyway "will cave in" under pressure of old system, but will be so short, anyway the idea of cryptocurrencies consists in to caving in under oppression of old system of finance. Time will show what from this will leave
I think of bitcoin global regulation to be the most important and the most necessary thing which is needed to be done for the safe survival of the bitcoin and rest of the crypto currencies and that this is the only thing which will help the bitcoin in gaining more reputation as people will then have confidence over the crypto currencies and that they will have no such fear of investing in bitcoin.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

I think of bitcoin global regulation to be the most important and the most necessary thing which is needed to be done for the safe survival of the bitcoin and rest of the crypto currencies and that this is the only thing which will help the bitcoin in gaining more reputation as people will then have confidence over the crypto currencies and that they will have no such fear of investing in bitcoin.

regulation is indeed helpful in order for the cryptos to become more credible but regulation do also have a bad effects to us due to the fact that being regulated will lead to price stability and if the price of crypto is stable i think our profits will be lessen dramatically and we can only earn at a fix rate but we cannot also expect a super low price reduction. another thing is the tax charges , some says that cryptos can be charged by a tax if they are regulated by the government and banks.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

Hopeful this positive trend will be introduced to the bitcoin soon, we will see the regulation of bitcoin in future but a bit time will be taken, slowly gradually bitcoin will become famous d it will be legal. As you said increasing population in the world is increasing the number of investors and the number of bitcoin holders, bitcoin is being regulated everywhere now so we will see the future bitcoin at the top and this will increase the price of bitcoin higher more and more.
profdetected

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

Regulation of bitcoin is necessary but is it possible to implement it? After all, in this case, it is necessary to control the release of the cryptocurrency which also means to take control of the miners. Will this lead to total control over users of computer equipment?
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

In today's situation, nobody will regulate it, becouse all cryptocurrency market is going down. Our government really dont care when people loosing their money.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

In today's situation, nobody will regulate it, becouse all cryptocurrency market is going down. Our government really dont care when people loosing their money.

Do you think like that you have wrong thought about the bitcoin and world government. Whatever happening to the market is due to the whales and government against the bitcoin only so you do not think they are not in control over bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Please invest your money if you want to make profit that is only thing you need to do in the current market conditions bro.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

Not every single people in every country doesn't know bitcoin we all know that and some of the country in the world are not having any care about bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin regulation is happening all over the world but not every single country. It is good for bitcoin i guess.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:17:11 PM

Yes it is true that regulation reduces the fear of investors, it involves government in it so people  become so confident while using bitcoin, I am sure soon bitcoin will be regular all over the world, regulation makes the world economically good and strong,. We need bitcoin for the betterment and development of our society, so after high acceptance and good profit I am sure soon bitcoin will be regular.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

You're wrong dude. They wanted to regulate it since bitcoin almost touches $20K that's why the price goes down and keeps on struggling because of government regulation. Do you think t they will stop because the price is decreasing at this point? No. They wanted to crushed it and go down on its knees so I doubt that they will simply not push for a total ban or crypto regulations.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

In fact my opinion against putting global rules and regulation to control the chain of bitcoin or alternative coins which definitely will lead us to be controlled by governments and central banks as well as visa\master card all we need is global adaptation from citizens worldwide .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:09:53 AM

Regulation of bitcoin is necessary but is it possible to implement it? After all, in this case, it is necessary to control the release of the cryptocurrency which also means to take control of the miners. Will this lead to total control over users of computer equipment?
At this very moment, the most important thing which bitcoin needs is none other than that of the global regulation as this is something which will then help more people in knowing about the crypto currencies and that people will then feel more motivated to trust the bitcoin and other crypto currencies, thus investing a portion of their income into different crypto coins which will result in high demand rate.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:17:50 AM

every country that exists around the world must have the policy and also the respective regulations on the economic system that is on the run. so with just a few countries as you mentioned it certainly can not be said as a global rule. I do not think there is a global rule about bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

In my country government also banned bitcoin because they think that people are putting black money in bitcoin and there is no record available of bitcoin transactions. But now it is possible to trace crypto transaction in any country and government can control illegal use of bitcoin. People still invest in bitcoin and they are free to invest in bitcoin but transactions are not allowed.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

Define bitcoin as currency: Australia, Sweden.

It is clear that bitcoin transactions are illegal: Indonesia, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador and kyrgyzstan.

Clearly identified as legal means of payment: France, Japan.

Specific economic activities related to bitcoin: UK, Germany, France, Finland, Norway, Russia, Singapore, Israel.

The first country to recognize the legal status of bitcoin: Germany.

The first country to block bitcoin: Thailand (now a changed attitude)

ICO's country: China, South Korea.

Countries with positive attitudes to ICO: Russia, France.

Japan: embracing reform, licensing, and overall regulation.

Japan, as an innovator in this reform, has been on the cutting edge.

To sum it up, most powerful countries favors the use of cryptocurrencies, ICO and blockchain while the underdeveloped,poor or outdated countries are the ones who banned it very early because they know the can't handle its complexity.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

I think government should be active for crypto currency, government should takes part into bitcoin regulation, it is good for us and it will make our upcoming generation as rich and millionaires, bitcoin has made our poor people rich and they made us developer marketing system, so I think if our government will accept bitcoin then it will make our economy better for us, bitcoin regulation will make our life good throughout.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:22:04 AM

As an investor I don’t need any regulations in bitcoin trading and transactions, because when it is regulated, governments will impose huge taxes on transactions and trading. The good thing in bitcoin is that it is decentralized and is free of any regulations. Already we are giving taxes which are a burden for average person. Now you want to pay taxes on bitcoin.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

Yes it is true that regulation reduces the fear of investors, it involves government in it so people  become so confident while using bitcoin, I am sure soon bitcoin will be regular all over the world, regulation makes the world economically good and strong,. We need bitcoin for the betterment and development of our society, so after high acceptance and good profit I am sure soon bitcoin will be regular.
Yep, I completely agree that we partly get away from the fear. In addition, all of us will have opportunity to use bitcoin easily and right it would be more likely to become popular in most places of the world. However, when global regulation is set, we probably accuse of accepting some limitation, such as tax. Also, we are lost our free and especially we are less likely to in reap a huge fruits in cryptocurrency market as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: