Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Currency Take Over  (Read 3050 times)
likerseld

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:10:07 AM

As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
Every Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency) holders would like to see this. In my opinion, the first convenience will be there no frustration to exchange the money which you need in any country if you have crypto. Mainly it will be a great thing that "One World, One Money".
Digital money will definitely take over the market in the future. The world is turning towards digitization, digital appliances, products and currencies and crypto is a form of digital currency. It is doubtless that the future is that of cryptocurrency and all other currencies will disappear from the market. We are forwarding towards cashless society.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

Apparently even some well know University Endowments like Harvard and Stanford invested in Crypto!

https://coincodex.com/article/2474/harvard-and-stanford-endowments-have-invested-in-crypto-funds-according-to-report/
It means that the world is going towards cryptocurrency and they realized that cryptocurrency is important and will be the mainstream in the future. These universities also know that in the future only cryptocurrency will be applicable and others will be eliminated from the market. Time to invest more and more money in cryptocurrency.
dalexc

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:31:55 PM

Digital currency is presently achievement despite the fact that there have a few nations that haven't tolerated this. As a matter of fact, they are not fouling up it is their choice and without a doubt, there is enough motivation behind why they do it. They will acknowledge it I think about when the time comes.
hiameneven

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

Apparently even some well know University Endowments like Harvard and Stanford invested in Crypto!

https://coincodex.com/article/2474/harvard-and-stanford-endowments-have-invested-in-crypto-funds-according-to-report/
It means that the world is going towards cryptocurrency and they realized that cryptocurrency is important and will be the mainstream in the future. These universities also know that in the future only cryptocurrency will be applicable and others will be eliminated from the market. Time to invest more and more money in cryptocurrency.
It I s a fact that bitcoin is now going toward crypto currencies, I think that the importance of the use of crypt currencies are now increasing from time to time and hope that very soon we will see the use of crypto currencies throughout the world.
jerome.345

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

I think digitisation is already here and it has come to stay.  Gradually but surely,  the world is moving to a permanent place where even the most mundane things have to be digitized to have any form of relevance.  And the factors that will determine which projects or products will last through are mostly use cases,  actual problem solving and relevance. Bitcoin has that,  it is widespread, though some countries are still skeptical when it comes to full scale adoption.  They want to understand what they're getting themselves into before taking the plunge and that is perfectly acceptable. Some alts too look like they'll survive the digital age;  TAP,  MFX,  XRP,  with quite a few relevant use cases under their belt. Hopefully when adoption sweeps through the world,  every country will be a part of it because it will be sad to see some left out.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

I am not sure whether anyone can guess when digital currencies will take over. Money has evolved greatly over several years and it already looks certain that digital currency is the replacement for the fiat currencies we currently have.

It is impossible for cryptocurrency to replace the Fiat currency because cryptocurrency is in the early stages where most of the people don't have any belief in them. It needs to build a lot of trust in a real-time environment, so we need to wait for further adoption because we will see very good projects in the coming years.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

Bitcoin has only spent ten years and there is still a long way to go. By my assessment, it has not done badly in terms of adoption during this period of time. Mass adoption by merchants is the way to ring the bell of takeover and make more countries to embrace cryptocurrency. It is a gradual process.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

The advent of blockchain technology is not only shaping the online payment being an alternate to fiat but it is also touching and changing people's lives. But despite all that, i don't really think it's that just easy to replace fiat currency by using cryptos. The reason is just simple because you can't use cryptocurrency to buy what you want when you are offline.

Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

in my opinion it takes a long time to be able to change using digital currency transactions, maybe it's better to use both, because not all state governments agree to use cryptocurrency.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

in my opinion it takes a long time to be able to change using digital currency transactions, maybe it's better to use both, because not all state governments agree to use cryptocurrency.
You are right, for a total takeover, I see that as a “mission impossible”. All I expect is that the two forms of currencies be used together in the system. It should take the user to decide which form of currency to use at what time.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
Yeah that's true. The is world is moving into a digital currency as those in the advance countries have already using it on their daily transactions. If your asking for the mass adoptions of crypto then this will takes time as not all countries had the same acceptance of cryptocurrency. Some governments had issues on the adoption of crypto due to being a decentralized currency that the government can't control on the flow of the currency and it's volatility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: