Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Low volume claims  (Read 120 times)
Enk or Aege (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

BTC price is going down and some people say, still no signs for a reversal trend because volume is low. When I check the daily volumes on last October and November I see daily volume is higher last couple of months than last bull run. So what kind of volume those people expect ? (Gives me a feeling as if the price deliberetely pushing down by someone)
dreamteam17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

BTC price is going down and some people say, still no signs for a reversal trend because volume is low. When I check the daily volumes on last October and November I see daily volume is higher last couple of months than last bull run. So what kind of volume those people expect ? (Gives me a feeling as if the price deliberetely pushing down by someone)
and I heard that in May there will be a growth of 15 thousand yew, and by the end of the year 50, but I do not count on that much!
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:04:32 PM

Recently i have been wondering about the volume also but on the other hand i have red some popular TA that volume not always is big factor and bull runs can emerge in relatively small volume circumstances also
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: