Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:37:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone thinks that this dip is not necessary a bad thing?  (Read 174 times)
BenjaminVanHouten (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

So people are stressing out because all coins are in this dip. These people have bought coins recently and sees the prices went down.

If you haven't have spend all your money yet will you be waiting for this moment to invest?
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

I do think dips are not bad thing. It give us the chance to buy more coins before the prices go higher again. I have some altcoin dipped as much as 90%, I have stocked up and feel happy with my purchases.
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

My biggest mistake was not selling altcoins even after prices rose to 10x. Now the same coins at 10x drop. If I sold those coins at the ATH, then I could have a chance to buy them in the dip. Now I've no money to invest. Also still market condition is not good for buy anything.
BenjaminVanHouten (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

My biggest mistake was not selling altcoins even after prices rose to 10x. Now the same coins at 10x drop. If I sold those coins at the ATH, then I could have a chance to buy them in the dip. Now I've no money to invest. Also still market condition is not good for buy anything.

Yes, it sucks!
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

There is no one stocks that is staying on it's price range, not even one. Like Gold, diamonds and other precious items. Their prices are keep on adjusting either going up or going down so the same with crypto market.
Crypto market dump and pump is normal and it's the sign that people are investing and get their profits and use it for their enjoyments.
That's my future plan too, I am holding my Crypto Assets for my future goals and it's for long-term and I want my family enjoy my efforts.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

Its just how you look at it from the place you stand, for every dip coins a different story for each one of us.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

Dips means a good opportunity to buy,if you have some spare bitcoins in your hardwallet now is the time to buy these solid altcoins in the market,especially ethereum and neo these two good platform wont fail your expectations getting these in very cheap price could give you thousands to millions of dollars in the future.

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:07:54 PM

Dips are good to invest more but carefully check the coin history and only buy when its very cheap, i bought my coins when they were very cheap that even in dips im in profit

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:09:18 PM

They are not bad. The only bad thing is that you never know when the actual decline will start. For example, the reason for the beginning of the bearish trend and now continuation is pretty absurd to me - that news and FUD were absolute nonsense. There were much worse news over the course of three months when the market was aggressively bullish.

Timing the market is a hard thing.

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

They are not bad. The only bad thing is that you never know when the actual decline will start. For example, the reason for the beginning of the bearish trend and now continuation is pretty absurd to me - that news and FUD were absolute nonsense. There were much worse news over the course of three months when the market was aggressively bullish.

Timing the market is a hard thing.
That is why you need to use both fundamental and technical anaylsis so that you will have a good idea when the market is failing so ou could get out from these altcoins,doesnt make sense because the totalmarketcap can be monitored easily so you will know if the bears are going to dominate the market,cutlosses are needed when something like this will happen.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

I know this is just a part of investing in such a volatile market, and if I hadn't invested already all my 'spare-money' I would have definitely bought in a lot more at this moment. I'm confident the crypto market will flourish again and investing now would mean a lot more opportunity for bigger gains. But, and this is a big but (for me), the most important rule I will not break is that i will only invest the money I can afford to lose. I've already 'lost' more than half of my total investment, only I didn't lost it since I haven't sold it yet and I'm waiting for the moment that the market will turn bullish again. As I said, I'm confident it will do that one day not so far away.

So, I could buy more right now as the blood is heavily on the streets right now, but paying my bills and making sure I can put food on the table and clothes on my kid and gas in my car is way (...WAY) more important to me than the chance of scoring a bit more profit from crypto.
Milenyto

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:36:44 PM

I suppose that it is good time to invest to the altcoins which are already listed on exchanges.Market will grow up soon besause there are no any strong reason that it will continue fall down.
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:42:21 PM

So people are stressing out because all coins are in this dip. These people have bought coins recently and sees the prices went down.

If you haven't have spend all your money yet will you be waiting for this moment to invest?
I already spent all the money, it was a little silly, it was necessary to leave a certain amount in dollars) I did not expect that the market would fall so much.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

I've read an article that said cryptocurrencies are a special type of asset that increases when it increases.

It was better when I read it.

The point is these coins are based on a snowball effect. As more people buy, more people buy. And the more people sell, the more people sell.

Maybe it wasn't such a good article after all.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

Good time to buy more altcoins when you arent trapped with these altcoins,this is why i always give my hardwallet some spare bitcoins so that i could buy these cheap altcoins whenever the market is bleeding too hard,it make sense because if you have 40% discount when bloodbaths happened you are literally making a lot of money when the market has recovered.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

Maybe for a newbie or those with extra cash to throw around this might be the moment to invest but as for those who are currently experiencing a sharp decline, 70 to  80% decrease in the value of their crypto investments, the will to make any investment will not be there. The best the latter group can do is wait and hope the market recovers soon.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:57:15 PM

I've read an article that said cryptocurrencies are a special type of asset that increases when it increases.

It was better when I read it.

The point is these coins are based on a snowball effect. As more people buy, more people buy. And the more people sell, the more people sell.

Maybe it wasn't such a good article after all.

I think this is not a snowball effect when market is falling down. As i read the flow of cryptocurrency market most affected when the google declares a banned of advertising cryptocurrency with a recently facebook announces total banned of  advertisement also this two giant network really affect to the digital market as our product mostly depends on the promotions of ads.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

Buying from the dip is what i am doing whenever the market has crashed and it gave me a lot of profits since i started doing that strategy,last year i am doing panic selling but to what i have learned it will only give you a lot of losses when you sell your coins in panic,HOLDING would be the besgt thing when you are get trapped with altcoins.

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:01:07 PM

Deeps are always stressful, but without them further growth is impossible. So, if you have free money, you can buy gradually perspective altcoins and move to the wallets.

amberlove01

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

dips are not a bad thing for those starting to invest, this is a great chance for them , but to those who have their money in crypto while it is on its peak, we can´t say that it´s a good thing niether..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: