Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 INSPEM - VIDEO ANALYTICS REVOLUTION 🌎  (Read 1585 times)
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

Hi!

What kind of partnerships are you going to make? Who will be your favorite customers? The organizations helping in finding people?
What kind of permitions in which countries are you going to achive?

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
Mikhail Bondarenko

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

When will i be able to sell tokens  bought during ICO on stock exchanges?

We will place our tokens INP on the Exchange on June 10th.
Mikhail Bondarenko

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

Hi!

What kind of partnerships are you going to make? Who will be your favorite customers? The organizations helping in finding people?

Users of any country, individuals, organizations can connect to platform INSPEM. Anyone who wants.
They will be able to find people around the world for a fee.
Any owner of a video camera will be able to connect to platform INSPEM and earn, giving access to his camera.
We don't disclose user data. Therefore, in most countries of the world, special permits aren't needed.
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

Mikhail Bondarenko (Founder) will talk about the platform INSPEM.
Join free: https://investor.inspem.com/register

BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

When will i be able to sell tokens  bought during ICO on stock exchanges?

We will place our tokens INP on the Exchange on June 10th.
Wait of course for a long time. But in principle, I'm ready to wait, I think it's worth it! I'm staying with you
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:26:22 PM

ICOBench raised the rating for INSPEM!

it's good to raise a high rating from ICOBench. pre-sales is live, can I see how much your token sales are for now? because at the website I can not find it
This is good news for you and for us! Keep raising the ratings! You can do everything!
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:21:14 AM

Meet Umar Shafiq! Our new adviser from South Korea. Welcome aboard.
Master of Science, University of Surrey, U.K. Ph.D in Aerospace Engineering (KAIST, South Korea 2015-2019). Umar Shafiq is a serial entrepreneur, angel investor and blockchain evangelist.
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:28:59 AM

Hi!

Users of any country, individuals, organizations can connect to platform INSPEM. Anyone who wants.
Any owner of a video camera will be able to connect to platform INSPEM and earn, giving access to his camera.
We don't disclose user data. Therefore, in most countries of the world, special permits aren't needed.

do you think it would be so effective?
what if the person we are looking for is not connected to you?
Mikhail Bondarenko

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

Hi!

Scheme.
1. A person uploads photos to INSPEM.
2. Any video camera can connect to INSPEM.
3. The camcorder detects a person from the INSPEM database.
4. Data with geo-coordinates and video recording is sent to the user who is searching.
The search is conducted only by video cameras connected to our platform. If a person does not pass by the video camera, then his system will not detect.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

Hi!

in my opinion, more like we could find or meet people wherever they are , with a note they are conected with the internet. It seems like this is a requirement in order for us to meet and get connected with the platform ISPEM

Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

The project is very interesting and can really help in cases of injustice or allegations of crimes relating to a person, can help find relatives missing or lost in a neighboring town. In summary it is Magnificent, but in a matter of privacy when a person does not want to be found? Are there mechanisms in relation to my question?
heavensuperman

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

madfysh

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

CUT.. And is there a fixed/minimum price that someone has to pay for a search on the system?
Prices will be set by the users. They can charge any price, starting from 0,1 $ to 1000$.
Isn't in first post written 0.01$ for a search and for video (proof) 1$ (or 2$ if you demand video at later)?
That much of span in prices is, IMHO, bad.
Mikhail Bondarenko

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

CUT.. And is there a fixed/minimum price that someone has to pay for a search on the system?
Prices will be set by the users. They can charge any price, starting from 0,1 $ to 1000$.
Isn't in first post written 0.01$ for a search and for video (proof) 1$ (or 2$ if you demand video at later)?

Why do you think so? Is it expensive?
Mikhail Bondarenko

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

The project is very interesting and can really help in cases of injustice or allegations of crimes relating to a person, can help find relatives missing or lost in a neighboring town. In summary it is Magnificent, but in a matter of privacy when a person does not want to be found? Are there mechanisms in relation to my question?

You are now going out and you are being photographed by many surveillance cameras: on banks, shops, on large crossroads. Can you really forbid these cameras to record you?
No. This will only increase security in cities. People will know that they can not do something bad.
madfysh

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

Maybe my reply was in bad structure.
First I was talking about difference in price in first post and in your reply.

When I was saying "That much of span in prices" I was talking about span between 0.1->1000$
and is 1000$ expensive well...kinda..
Mikhail Bondarenko

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:57:20 PM

Maybe my reply was in bad structure.
First I was talking about difference in price in first post and in your reply.

When I was saying "That much of span in prices" I was talking about span between 0.1->1000$
and is 1000$ expensive well...kinda..
Valuable information is always expensive. A criminal who is on an international wanted list. Such video information is expensive. This is one example.
heavensuperman

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

heavensuperman

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:54:31 AM

#INSPEM and #DESCROW started cooperation! 🚀👍
DESCROW — is service with a set of reliable tools for safe investing in ICO.

Mikhail Bondarenko

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

What is the minimal pay to invest?

Minimal transaction: 0.1 ETH
You can make an investment here: https://investor.inspem.com/register
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: