Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath?  (Read 1385 times)
23xfi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

I must have lost over two thirds of the value of my portfolio as at January 2018. That’s a whole lot of value gone but we’re taught to HODL. The painful part is when you need emergency funds and the market is bleeding.
midgey

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

There is no loss if you dont sell.....However if you need to cash out then it's definitely a loss and holding a dead coin does make its value return either.

Hope the underlying tech means that there is value in these projects
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

Nothing as I didnt sell, but my portfolio is down like 80% from the ATH prices as I am holding only alts. Waiting for the next bull.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

I am a long term investor so i am not worried for this downfall. Although my portfolio 60-65% down but i know it is a temporary loss and soon all my all coins will touches there previous highs. So i am calm and wait for the upwards trend of the market.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

Most people lost about 30% of the contribution. But soon time will pass and they will repel all their losses) believe this will happen soon
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

I lost a lot, like a half of my savings, but it is ok, as well as I didn't sold everything and didn't fix loss. What is more, all of that money I gained in crypto, so I am not that dissapointed. Next time don't put all of your savings in crypto. it is not conscious
Codecticti

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

I'm down 80% from my ATH. Smiley but in terms of profits / losses, I'm still positive for most coins Smiley there are some that I'm at a loss now because I was hoping to trade them short term, but that turned out bad. So overall, still believing in crypto and the projects I hold! The market is going to recover in several months I hope.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

Calculating the USD value I lost more than $ 2,000 in this reduction. But I decided to hold them without selling them. Today prices of altcoin are gradually increasing, this is a good sign for the market. I hope that they will explode in the next few weeks. I will take back what I have lost in the past.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..

Well all of us do had a lost in our holdings already. Actually my token worth a couple of thousand dollars now worth about 800$. But it is healthy when we compare the past years price drops from what is happening right now. We just need to believe in the strong upcoming of the cryptocurrency market.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

I invested when the price was low. Low as in around $600 USD and kept on investing a little by little. Based on this i am actually still on profit and right now during this fall i am once again investing. The more its falling the more i am investing. The price will eventually go back up and recover giving me maximum profit. You should do the same too.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Stiven40

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

Honestly, it is wise to invest to that extent, especially into something that is not stable at all. At the same time, who knows, maybe you`ll become rich in a matter of a year or two. High risk- high reward that`s how I look at it.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

I lost 60 percent of my purse. It's really very sad, because even taking all precautions, I lost a lot.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:26:35 AM

i think many have lost much. as you can see, at now the market price has falling about 40% from the beginning of the year.
for now the market seems to be not recovering yet.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:39:38 AM

I kept my coins on hold but if I sell it right now since I bought it last January I think my loss probably is about 60%. I hope it will recover soon.

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:16:14 AM

this bloodbath lasting a quite long. the market still not recovering until now.
i am personally lost about 30% of my investment on ETH.
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

this bloodbath lasting a quite long. the market still not recovering until now.
i am personally lost about 30% of my investment on ETH.
ETH still has a good chance of reoccupying the market. Other small COINS are difficult to say. I also lost a lot of money, but I can't control it for us.

longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

there is a saying that you lost nothing unless you sold. I believe that is the case with me as well. Yes my portfolio went slightly down, but I didn't sell, so I am quite sure to go back green soon Wink

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

I lost some money by investing in Ripple. I invested when it was about $1 and now it is just stagnant at $0.5 levels. Now I am doing short term trading to make up for the loss.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

It's hard to put a number on it with all the current fluctuation, but I am holding a few coins that have lost more than 50% of their value.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

I dont lose to much becose im hodl my tokens and dont do stupid panic sale for less what i invest in my token.Biggest fault all crypto traders,ico investments is they panic and sale  with that thing they dump all market for low prices selling i dont think this is good idea,why not hodl and do good for all?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: