Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath?  (Read 1385 times)
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:21:00 AM

Another funny period here guys, in few days I lost 30% but it is ok, scince 90% of my wallet is now a single coin, lol!
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

I've lost a little more than $ 100,000 since January 2018.
richaerich

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..

I lost about $700 USD during this bloodbath, but i won't say i already lost them, because i believe if i wait, i'm 100% sure that this will pass too, and all of my altcoins will rise and increase its value and price again soon
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Actually there were also some other people who lost during bloodbath but I think the best way to do is to just keep holding especially that the coins that you have are those tops coins in which there is a big possibility that they will recover soon and double their value. You will not incurred losses if you will hold and be patience in waiting because ups and downs in crypto world is just normal. Me I actually didn't lose anything as I am into campaigns in which I am not investing any single penny from my pocket but the money that I got from bounty is the one I am putting into crypto investment as well but not that big.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

The truth is?i lost nothing because until now my folio is intact,I didn't sell any of my coins when bloody market starts and updtp this day they are complete..

Remember that only the value is changing,but the volume stays the same.so as long as the coins is in our poseition wer losing nothing
zippolo

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

fortunately, I managed to withdraw all my funds in the first days of the fall. and now I'm buying coins again, which I sold at the end of last year. but many of my friends have lost a lot of money due to the fact that they did not have time to withdraw their funds and were too greedy.
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

Not that much, I have learned that hodling is good but trading is even better, so I tend to be carefull with my investments and sell when I have to.
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

I am currently having -80% of my funds that I have invested in January.It is a quite sad situation but I am staying positive about bright future of bitcoin and altcoins.The new wave is coming soon.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

Well IMO the blood bath is going to get much worse from here but thats a another story and only for the short term (1-2 years). The long term bull case for crypto is still intact and if you can hold you coins than they will eventually recover (only quality coins btc/eth/monero). I am gonna hope that you havent used credit cards or taken loans to pick them up.But the fact that you have had to move back with your parents tells me you have invested to much of your savings into crypto

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

'll try to correct your words a little. If you were buying normal coins, such as the Etherium or any other altcoin from the top 10, you lost nothing. Yes, you didn't make the right decision buying coin on one of the highs, but you should understand that the price will return to these prices or even higher, and you will make a profit, you just have to wait for some months.
ppppph35

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

I have already lost more than 30%, but I will not sell them. Only the cryptocurrency that really sells my money will completely lose money. I intend to buy some more coins and lower my average purchase price.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

i lost during this bloodbath for $ 1800, and I hope the market will soon recover.

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:31:34 PM

But i think if you know everything, it it good to by now.  You are the one who afraid of losing the price of your coin even it is the same token with different value.  almost all person does think about that, that's why the market still circulate then the price was hard to rise because of the afraid.  Just compare the price last year and the price now, you can see a big difference that can make you comfortable.

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

I have already lost more than 30%, but I will not sell them. Only the cryptocurrency that really sells my money will completely lose money. I intend to buy some more coins and lower my average purchase price.
Until you sold your coins, you did not lose anything. As in the case of growth, until you have sold the coins - you have no profit.
Now it is difficult to predict what will happen next. I do not see any negative news. I'm waiting for growth in the near future.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Salvation99

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

i am yet to loose, i am a new investor in crypto, though the market is falling, i have faith that it will come back stronger than what i am seeing now.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:51:34 PM

I lost almost half my portfolio but Thank God i have been able to build it back up by investing in some ico that gives me many x thanks to credits ico and wan and dock they are the ico that build my portfolio back
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

I started investing in crypto at a time when the price was low enough, about $ 5,500, so I gradually increased my portfolio. Therefore, I am in profit even now after this temporary fall.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

Well you only lose if you are measuring against fiat, which I am not. You still have the same number of coins you had in December assuming you didn't sell, so what have you lost? Just your faith in the market Wink

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:05:09 PM

I have lost almost 80% of my portfolio and the blood keeps spilling without stopping. The market is too volatile right now. I just hope it bottoms out and everything stabilizes soon enough  efore many people panic and sell.
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

For me, the best coins are: Bitcon, Altcoin. Because they thrive better than others, it seems to me, that's why they are our future, also this is my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: