Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you currently live off of your investments on Bitcoin or other coins?  (Read 163 times)
AUCoin (AUC) (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:00:52 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 02:57:43 PM by AUCoin (AUC)

Do you currently live off of your investments on Bitcoin or others coins?

I read this story somewhere, and I really find it hard to believe.

Yes. I am a successful cryptocurrency investor who is 21 years old and retired. Last year with intense research, I found - in my opinion- the cream of the crop: --- Name Removed ---  coin. I invested my life savings of $20,000 into the coin purchasing 166,666 --- Name Removed --- coins (was priced at .12$ in March 2017.) Well, now --- Name Removed --- coin is worth 150$ making my networth at a staggering 25 million USD. I sold 50,000--- Name Removed --- when --- Name Removed --- hit 190 at its ATH 3 weeks ago. I’ve predicted that --- Name Removed --- will cap at about 250$ sometime in September- October and am planning to sell then.

I have not met anyone in real life with this kind of superb story, and I am still a bit hesitant when I hear these kind of stories.

What are your thoughts on this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

Do you currently live off of your investments on Bitcoin or others coins?

I read this story somewhere, and I really find it hard to believe.

Yes. I am a successful cryptocurrency investor who is 21 years old and retired. Last year with intense research, I found - in my opinion- the cream of the crop: --- Name Removed ---  coin. I invested my life savings of $20,000 into the coin purchasing 166,666 --- Name Removed --- coins (was priced at .12$ in March 2017.) Well, now --- Name Removed --- coin is worth 150$ making my networth at a staggering 25 million USD. I sold 50,000--- Name Removed --- when --- Name Removed --- hit 190 at its ATH 3 weeks ago. I’ve predicted that --- Name Removed --- will cap at about 250$ sometime in September- October and am planning to sell then.

I have not met anyone in real life with this kind of superb story, and I am still a bit hesitant when I hear these kind of stories.

What are your thoughts on this?

Well, this story is really interesting but to be honest there are many stories like this which I have heard before and got inspired by them which were really hard to believe. By the way, thanks for sharing this story, even when I started my trading journey one of trade made me a hero and from their, my trading journey started and took a new turn and then i didn't look again back. Every professional and successful trader have a story behind their success, share your story if there is any story.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
paymentbit21

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

lately I've been getting more income from altcoyins, but not like in this story that you wrote, unfortunately, the market is very disappointing, and it's hard now to make money!
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

I do have a regular job rather than living off my investments,yes there are many people who made a fortune with it but it all depends upon timing and luck,by the way which coin you are talking about here where he made a fortune as there were few tokens that gave a big profit last year.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

Bitcoin Ethereum and NEO are the three coins i have invested. Basically bitcoin and ethereum are gigantic coins that would still deserve to be relied upon in terms of investing, both has proved their popularity able to survive for long periods of time to occupy the first and second coins.
Neo, although Neo was fairly new Neo has a higher appeal an optimistic attitude from its supporters has made the Neo able to contract and can develop quickly.

For me it's very difficult to believe just like that, if i don't see it for yourself because a story rarely proved its truth (just like a fairy tale).

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:21:46 PM

I do have a regular job rather than living off my investments,yes there are many people who made a fortune with it but it all depends upon timing and luck,by the way which coin you are talking about here where he made a fortune as there were few tokens that gave a big profit last year.
I also have a regular job, but still i am interested in crypto tradig  becasue the income that i can get from trading is online is more that my regular job. in facet people already have got a very good income from trading altcoin wich is more p;rofitable than other animals or birds.

romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

I do not rely on my bitcoin investment for my daily needs. This can be very risky and I have a family so I will never take that risk. I just invest about 30 % of my monthly savings in bitcoins and few other alt coins (like ethereum). I do not consider any coin which is not in top 20 and strictly avoid any new coin. Even if I make a million or more with bitcoins, I will not retire so soon. I will keep working to remain busy. It is possible that I may switch from my regular job to a business  if I am able to achieve that much target with my bitcoin investment.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:38:38 AM

We are in the point that cryptocurrency helps us to live in our everyday life, to support our daily needs and make our life more comfortable. But we don't need just to focus ourselves in crypto otherwise, we should make it as our stepping stone to become successful! Having an investment in cryptocurrency is good, having an a real and physical investment is better, and having a stable job is better. Well, the future of our own is in our hands. No one can say whatever is good for us.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:55:04 AM

Most people still have a day job and can't live off their investments. However there are a lucky few! I'm just not one of them Sad

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
riel123

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

I have a day job which I live off of, cryptocurrency profits is like putting together a huge retirement fund for me so I want to make as much profit as possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: