Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum road to $300?  (Read 738 times)
Vaflia (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

Ethereum is falling rapidly in recent days due to news about the ban of ico advertising on twitter and facebook. Do you think Ethereum will reach$300?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nordwolf

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

If this shit continues I think it will reach $100 in a few weeks
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:32:30 PM

If bitcoin breaks 6k then Ethereum will go under $300, if it doesn't then it won't. That's my guess. Ethereum is hurt by the bans much more than any other currency because its value is greatly inflated by all of the ICOs that use it and these will be less successful without advertising.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

If Bitcoin crashes to $6,000 per coin, then there is a chance that ETH can even go below $150 per coin. If you remember, then in January 2018 the exchange rate of Ethereum was BTC0.025 per coin.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:35:50 PM

Ethereum is falling rapidly in recent days due to news about the ban of ico advertising on twitter and facebook. Do you think Ethereum will reach$300?

it will back to 100$, so sad, i hold some eth. and also their token assets are falling it rides with red days. too many investors are crying. what we do now? hold and look for -% increasing?!
Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

I do hope it won't reach that rate since it was the rate when I first invested in ETH last year! $400 is okay but not $300 please! Hope these bans and crypto FUDs would be over soon so that we can see our portfolios on green again.
toucancrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

First support is 470$ (previous bull flag + Fibonacci retracement), next its 350$
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

Its reached the $400 range so going through the $300 range isn't going to take much. I expect blood on the streets when it goes through that price range. Many people bought in huge amounts when the price was in the $900 range including me. And are going to feel the panic soon.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

i think it's more than possible. In Fact, many technical analysis i've seen say that BTC will go to 2800$ if G-20 gives bad news which is a thing sure to happen.

Moreover the real problem for me, is that ETH will go PoS in 4 months time. It's not time enough for the coin to recover, so holders will not even see 500$ i guess, if this continues to fall.

That's why ETH is going down faster than others. The hole cryptomarket is red, with ETH total capitalization down to 75% from 133 billion to 35 Billion right now.

NOT A SINGLE COMPANY WOULD SURVIVE THAT. If you consider that people, specially big ones have lost a lot of money in the last 3 months i would say it's possible they will never come back.

Sad news are coming. Holders will get what their blind faith has led them to. And they deserve losing it all.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
SatMillions

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

If bitcoin breaks 6k then Ethereum will go under $300, if it doesn't then it won't. That's my guess. Ethereum is hurt by the bans much more than any other currency because its value is greatly inflated by all of the ICOs that use it and these will be less successful without advertising.

I think that's the right answer. All alts are looking at BTC. If BTC falls almost all alts fall. And the same for rise.
Anyway, it's a bad situation for all of us, especially those who have invested in ETH lots
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

If Ethereum road to $300 for this I dont think it will go for that. This is sad in ethereum value price so down, the red days shouldnt take long hoping. Many coins were suffer in this bad market hopefully we can see in green days.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

I think it's gonna happen. Now the entire cryptocurrency market is falling rapidly, and it is not known when this will end. I think Ethereum could fall below $300.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

If Ethereum road to $300 for this I dont think it will go for that. This is sad in ethereum value price so down, the red days shouldnt take long hoping. Many coins were suffer in this bad market hopefully we can see in green days.

The possibility of the big down slope is very huge. The value of crypto currencies are now on its lowest peak. Investors are afraid to lose all their assets and traders and miners are afraid to the down slope of the crypto's. With these problem all coin values are highly affected and these lose are hard to compensate. But in this roller coaster ride Crypto currencies highest will be back on track sooner or later.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

We are in the period of Bear we do not have much to do, fundamentalism is more shocking in the crypto and the recent news is not pleasant. I fully agree that the focus is Bitcoin, despite being number 2 Ethereum still depends on the highs and lows of Bitcoin and if it really breaks $ 6000, we can easily wait for $ 300.
Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

I think it can fall even below $ 300. It is likely, within 1-2 weeks. What generally happens with these crypto-currencies?
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

When,or perhaps if,the recovery comes then I think the main ones ie bitcoin,ether, litecoin and neo will recover quickest and furthest.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1356

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

Ethereum road to $300?
Yes, there will certainly be a big drop in the price of Ethereum these days and it may reach less than 300$ and all the digital currencies will also decrease because of the big drop in the bitcoin and its arrival to $ 7,000, this time is good for investment.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

The current scenario is unpredictable so 50/50 chances are possible in the Ethereum. But tomorrow all the coins are going to pump in market. Still all are promoting in twitter I don't know when it is banned in twitter you have proof or any announcement are published. I don't believe your words.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

It is falling because of the bitcoin and other alts keep on regulating in the world market such as US and China. You can find the ethereum will be bump back to 1k USD in the market. Bans notice from the Google, Facebook and Instagram also another bad news has been spreaded here in this forum and social media. I do not think so facebook does not shows the ads related to ICO and cryptos.
I can see it for long time and even still. Even Youtube and Google also shows ads related to crypto project. Fake news should be vanished and worst to discuss further.
Angel35

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

I think ETH fall is connected with facebook and twitter ICO adverising ban, so the price can go even below 300$.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: