Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum road to $300?  (Read 752 times)
capitalbtc

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

I haven't touched Bitcoin for 2 years, 100% of my holdings are in ETH and tokens. A community of over 100 people I am a part of are the same. And this advertising ban won't do anything to the price of ETH long term. Me and our group trade ICOs day and night and none of us has EVER clicked an ICO ad, we always automatically assumed any ICO that had to advertise was a scam. If the project is solid then it spreads through the community like wildfire, that's all that an ICO really needs.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

Ethereum dropped 3x and everyone panic though another ones dropped x5 and x10, do not panic and you will be among the winners as the history used to repeat, I think we will repeat of 2013 year.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

we will see after the G-20 summit , if they announced Bad news , all cryptocurrencies will witness very rough Downtrend which will last for a long time .

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:39:51 PM

It depends about bitcoin. If bitcoin will fall down, ethereum too. But even if it is, everything is momentary and after a short time will return to the top. So now will be good time to buy some eth
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:40:40 PM

The price dropped down recently and it is actually around 500$. It is going up and down every day almost just like Bitcoin price which is nowadays below 8000$. The crypto market is not stable, and the prices are always volatile. We just have to wait and keep holding because BTC and ETH still having the most promising potential.

I think this whole "ETH to $300?!" thing is FUD and very new people panicking.
We have a very strong support from 500 to 400 TA-wise and for fundamentals, we all know how many projects rely on ETH and bring value to the ethereum network.

Here's a chart I quickly draw up to debuff FUD:

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:44:47 PM

we will see after the G-20 summit , if they announced Bad news , all cryptocurrencies will witness very rough Downtrend which will last for a long time .
Everyone talks about the summit, but the cryptocurrency community should understand the benefit and future of the blockchain, as they would not try to regulate the cryptocurrency, it will grow all the time. They do not want to regulate cryptocurrency. They to regulate ICO, as there are so many scammers who collect huge sums and deceive people.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:00:34 PM

Ethereum is falling rapidly in recent days due to news about the ban of ico advertising on twitter and facebook. Do you think Ethereum will reach$300?
To be honest, I am really disappointed with the value of ethereum today because all my token value dropped due to its dependence to ethereum. I am shocked because I never know that ICOs advertising on twitter is also banned. Can you imagine what would be the reaction of members of different ICOs? I hope ethereum's value will never reach $300 this year 2018.
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:04:23 PM

ETH is big this time. Those lucky people that hold them in the previous years are now rich in crypto.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

The price dropped down recently and it is actually around 500$. It is going up and down every day almost just like Bitcoin price which is nowadays below 8000$. The crypto market is not stable, and the prices are always volatile. We just have to wait and keep holding because BTC and ETH still having the most promising potential.

We have a very strong support from 500 to 400 TA-wise and for fundamentals, we all know how many projects rely on ETH and bring value to the ethereum network.

No, I don't think ETH will dive down to $300 for as long as bitcoin will be on the move to recovery, definitely the down trend will be stop and reversing the trend back to the normal increasing trend. In my opinion, all the alts depend on the status of bitcoin since bitcoin is very much correlated with the other altcoins. With this current price drop, let be this an opportunity to make your investment such as buying btc and alts at a low cost price value then HODL for the time being til the bullish run will take effect in due time.
Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:12:19 PM

Even if ETH dropped down to $300 per token, alot of people would still be happy. There are several types of ETH investors. The ones who got in at ICO, afterwards, the ones who got in early last year, and the ones who got in late last year during the ETH/Ripple FOMO. The later are the ones most intrigued by these threads. Even if it went to $300, it might not be there a year from now.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

Ethereum will probably reach $300 because I checked the sell orders. With the lots of FUD news and Bitcoin is also falling, that might happen. But let us hope for the best.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

It is hard to assume this situation but I recently read the 'I am Holding thread' and it was really funny and interesting at the same time. I think the cryptocurreny go back again to the high prices that we had some months ago but we have to hooodl and lets wait. Like traders say, its time to buy! Hodl guys.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

I don't believe Ethereum will drop so much. The whole market is down, not just Ethereum. I see no reason to panic and sell, Ethereum is still one pf the best coins.

Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

I think so too, if bad news come from the g20 summit we'll probably stay in a bear market for a long time, I'd say for at least 4 to 6 months. In the other hand there could be great news coming from the summit and we'll see the effects of the market right away since we'll probably enter a new bull run.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

I always positive person so it will not decrease like that maybe a little bit but not so down.I have a strong belief to ETH as we saw last year it rapidly increase in expand of one month it goes to 2nd or 3rd position.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

Ethereum is falling rapidly in recent days due to news about the ban of ico advertising on twitter and facebook. Do you think Ethereum will reach$300?
I think it depends on how the crypto king, because the crypto king is a price standard of other altcoins. I think if bitcoin drops to $ 4000, then ETH will also drop to point $ 300.

except if ETH maintains its value by adding supplies, and also obtaining more spreading and volume.

DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

I'm sorry to think so, but I should not be upset because I have a certain time and the course will start to rise. You just need to have the patience and not throw all the coins in fright
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

Expect the worst because the last support levels would be on the $300 to $100hard support,do not expect too much because we are in a bear market and we should HOLD our coins so that the damage would be minimal when the market has recovered already,do not panic sell so the market would stabilize.

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

You could have drawn the same support line at 700$. But it was easily punched! Technical analysis does not work in cryptocurrency now! But at the expense of $ 500 I agree with you. Not from the point of view of technical analysis, but from the point of view that $ 500 is a significant number. 1/2 thousand, this is a very important figure. I think if ETH will for a long time falls below this figure, then it can continue to fall to the bottom.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:04:50 PM

Clearly this is not the reason. Ethereum is going down but did you buy cheap coins?
Or did you look back behind it? Bought below 500 again. I wish it goes down more so I can buy more cheap coins.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄