Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum road to $300?  (Read 739 times)
supelle.born

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

I believe that it can happen. The market is horrible! Always and forever red in 2018! That is a very sad reallity, but I hope it can change someday
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:59:29 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 09:11:50 AM by ThunderCatSteve

Ethereum is a strong coin and can't have a very low value so anything 1k+ is great.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

I think ETH fall is connected with facebook and twitter ICO adverising ban, so the price can go even below 300$.

i think its not totally banned. but it will be going to regulate with some measures needs to follow. big companies like social medias has a big impact when they announce that they want to accept again and proceed to collaborating with cryptocurrency. that's only my thought!
Alina_kr

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:40:56 AM

I think it will not come to this. I really hope so.
IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

After lowering the price to$ 540 there was a rebound because it was the bottom. Now the price Ethereum will continue to rise as the negative news is over.
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

Ethereum is falling rapidly in recent days due to news about the ban of ico advertising on twitter and facebook. Do you think Ethereum will reach$300?

I couldn't believe that Ethereum will fall back to as low as $300 this year even Bitcoin had falling as well.
But Ethereum since it started to fall together with Bitcoin and other altcoins it really stayed around $500 two months now so $300 price fall is impossible to predict and conclude this time but well, let's see...
we will try to observe what crypto market will go around the prices of every coins.

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

The more ico's are going down the more hurt ethereum will be.
I'm not surprised it is having this much influence on eth's price.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:17:52 PM

Ethereum is falling rapidly in recent days due to news about the ban of ico advertising on twitter and facebook. Do you think Ethereum will reach$300?
And where does the news of Facebook and ICO?
It's all not connected Smiley Just because now the whole market in a falling state and in my opinion the Etherium will not fall below $ 500. A lot of different projects are now still coming out on the basis of Blockchain ETH, which only strengthens its position in the market and will contribute to its growth!
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

It's not something impossible in general, but probably not on this time. I would contrarily expect it to double the price very soon since most of us believe that this price is low. But when we hit the “crisis” next time anything can be expected. I just believe that next time most of us can jump out to the cash faster than on this time. The crypto market cap can drop faster and more drastically
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

I think it will happen soon! And now I'm thinking of buying it when it comes down to this level, then there may be a jump up
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

No, I am not agreed with your views'I don't think Ethereum will be go to to $300 because Ethereum have a good resistant level up to $450. And now Ethereum is in recovering mode, it will  goes to again $1000
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

Don't look at the price for the next few weeks (months). If you can, learn more about the tech and applications, and spread the word and adoption of the tech. The price will recover eventually.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:20:12 PM

Я дyмaю чтo этo вpeмeннoe пaдeния эфиpa, peклaмы бyдyт pacпpocтpaнятcя и в ближaйшee вpeмя oн дocтигнeт 1000.

ladyquark

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

If Bitcoin crashes to $6,000 per coin, then there is a chance that ETH can even go below $150 per coin. If you remember, then in January 2018 the exchange rate of Ethereum was BTC0.025 per coin.
you're probably right. ETH is too weak on the background of bitcoin and yet it is not clear how it will get out of this pit. If BTC falls, then I'm afraid we will see a strong fall of the ETH, and in this case there may come some new coin that will replace the ETH. Perhaps it will be NEO, but it is unlikely
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:37:00 PM

No i dont think that ETH will be much affected by this act its temporary.ETH is supported by well defined smart contract which is widely adopted by many good developers.Today many projects are working on this smart contract technology.In future it would increase on a large scale.ETH can not drop below to $300,now its time to go higher.price correction phase is in last scale.ETH community is increasing greatly.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

The more ico's are going down the more hurt ethereum will be.
I'm not surprised it is having this much influence on eth's price.
The people that invested coins with Ethereum should call the Developers and ask them to change the payments from Ethereum to Bitcoin. It would seem much more fair.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:48:48 PM

The ban on advert on facebook should be relaxed in few days. some news that came lately signify probable turn around on the ban. More like it, is that twitter ban came as a rumour to a ban, the news in past 2 days also state otherwise to the ban.
( https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/twitter-and-squares-jack-dorsey-bitcoin-will-be-worlds-single-currency/)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
desca12

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

I do not think that's possible. because the last few months in an article I read. there that speaks his dev etherum. which says that by 2018 this etherum will pass the bitcoin price. and the virtual currency will be known by the name etherum instead of bitcoin.

Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

Ethereum reaching $300 range is going to increase the panic!
Most people bought at higher price, however one thing investors should learn and understand about Crypto market is it fluctuating characteristic, if it is down today....it will be up tomorrow.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:56:08 PM

Hope that ETH will not go back to 300 USD. Currently I see ETH as the most stable coin. I understand that in the long-term it may become not the best coin, but for the short term I would like to hedge myself in ETH.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: