Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| arizonaminingproject.com| contract mining| pre-order now!  (Read 997 times)
RuneBTC (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 05:44:10 AM

Hello, i am Seth from Arizonaminingproject.com we are here to serve you and offer great deals!

overview - what we are about
we are a small team of 3 guys
Cody
Jaron
and myself.

we have been into bitcoin mining (and alt currencies) for the last year and a half. and boy, have things changed. from CPU's to GPU's to now the faboulous and all powerfull ASIC. we have been there.

Defintions and terms
:

we offer what is called "contract mining" what this means is that you pay us per Gh/s (gigahash per second) and we mine with our hardware and our electricty it is a great thing for people that are just starting out in the bitcoin world and dont have a clue or the money to buy the hardware.

our terms are as such the term "lifetime" means that we will mine for you until the miner that we are using for you hashing power gives. (aprox 10-18 months) just to make it clear, we dont give you a liftime of hashing. just the products lifetime.products:
we sell packages as such
1 Gh/s = 15 USD or BTC equivalent
5 Gh/s = 62.50 USD or BTC equivalent
20 Gh/s = 100 USD or BTC equivalent
50 Gh/s = 250 USD or btc equivalent

if you have any questions or concers about arizonaminingproject please dont hesitate to contact us via email or live chat on our website at arizonaminingproject.com

we are also in need of adspace so if you would like to sell us your signature or banner space please email me at Seth@arizonaminingproject.com
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 07:17:57 AM

What hardware are you guys using? Can we see pictures with the hardware (be sure to include pictures with Arizon written some where)
Your prices wont really go that far (Contracts are just not viable unless you are mining alt coins, even then, its all risky)
Your site looks terrible! Do you want someone to fix it up for you?
RuneBTC (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 04:18:51 PM

this is our 5th day of operation.. of course it gonna look a bit messy.
sure ill show you pictures of the harware we are using thus far.
we are currently buying a cointerra 1TGh/s. soo we will be going pretty far

regards,

seth
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: