Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you HODL or sell if BTC crashes further down?  (Read 671 times)
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

If you bought it on a higher price, then it’s best not to sell it. You might just lose more of your money if you sell your btc when it crashes further down. Just hold on to your coin and wait for a few months, good results will come soon. As for me, I see this situation as an opportunity, so I’m planning on buying btc if it crashes down a little more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

if you are worried then you can sell at a cheap price but even though i lost a lot of money but i will still be hodl until i get profit. be patient within 3-6 months
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

I want to find out what your trading advice will be if BTC continues to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money so far Sad

Any way what is your trading strategy? 
if you've fallen and played on bitcoin as an investment asset. then prepare more mentally for the moment because of the stormy situation. because basically bitcoin is a long-term investment, so suggestions to sell when it comes down, it's a stupid act

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

I want to find out what your trading advice will be if BTC continues to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money so far Sad

if you've fallen and played on bitcoin as an investment asset. then prepare more mentally for the moment because of the stormy situation. because basically bitcoin is a long-term investment, so suggestions to sell when it comes down, it's a stupid act
The fact is that only big enthusiasts and those who believe well in Bitcoin will store this coin for a different perspective. And consequently, even today, they will hold their money in Bitcoin.

HELLO EVERYONE.
licemer11

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:52:48 PM

I think if you HODL till this time, then you should HODL more. There is no need to sell now
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

It seems to me that now is the time to buy bitcoin, and not to sell. A good time for sale was in December.
 Now it is better to hodl your bitcoins and altcoins. Cool

WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:14:18 PM

Only a fool who sells bitcoin at a time when the price is crash. I'm a person who doesn't want to loss in the slightest, instead i will use it by buying bitcoin as much as possible and HODL.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:55:14 PM

if you purchased BTC over $15k range , and still holding it , then no benefit in selling in further dip ..
bcoz if you sell it then you will have 50-60% loss which is 100% confirmed on sale .
but if you hold then still chance of profit or no loss in case of pump .
Selling out is not an option here, strictly in the case of bitcoin because that would cause a very big loss to the holder. Bitcoin is expected to increase as much as 30k dollars by the end of this year so selling it out makes zero sense to me at least. Only bitcoin is capable of bringing drastic financial change in the life of its investor so extra care is required while dealing with it. My sincere suggestion is to buy more of it as this time won’t come again.
iminethereforeiam

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

I'm not good at trading so I will simply hodl my BTC. It helps that I have only invested an amount that I don't mind losing.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

NO I will not sell. Selling low is a bad idea. I would analyse and consider now if buy or sell. If I am right I will earn money because of my good decision and increasing bitcoin, If I am wrong I will lose money by my bad decision.
There is nothing to do if it goes further down, It will bounce up eventually
zorgo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

I will buy more and more, deeper crypto will go, more I will buy. This question is relate more to those people, who earn on crypto for living.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

This same pattern is seen almost every year for bitcoin that it takes big correction in the first quarter so do not loose hope 2nd and 4th quarter will be very big for btc this time again if the pattern continues.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

This same pattern is seen almost every year for bitcoin that it takes big correction in the first quarter so do not loose hope 2nd and 4th quarter will be very big for btc this time again if the pattern continues.
I have see this pattern repeating itself year in year out but traders and investors are not taking note of things but many of them are not aware of this pattern because they are new to this market. I have seeing this last year and of a truth bitcoin cloud not go above $1,500 through out the first quarter until the second quarter and the last quarter that we see explosion in bitcoin's price.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:23:05 PM

Be patient. Don’t be too excited to sell off just because of a small price increase. Potential earnings are being lost because of this mentality.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:45:43 PM

You do not worry too much, the price of BTC fluctuate often this is a normal thing. I see too many times and today they start to grow again. Please calmly hold the BTC. Do not sell them when prices are falling. BTC prices in the next few weeks may be higher than $ 12,000. That's my guess.

podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

Lost? so you are trading your bitcoin into fiat? that's a newbie's move. Resist yourself especially when you are holding bitcoin, in its entire history bitcoin has proven itself, once a correction happens it always recovers and the deeper the price is the higher it will be so just hold onto your bitcoin, you don't realized a loss as long as you don't convert it.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:02:35 PM

hold do not panic being a trader's need to calm and relax and specially patience are very important weapon of the trader's, if asking the very experience people in trading job surely you can received an advice wait again the price increase just be patience and relax bitcoin is strong currency and the price will bounce back again.

lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

All my investments are long-term assets. Especially bitcoin will grow minimum ten times next 3 years. Patience is the main advantage of any investor and trader. Invest, HODL and enjoy your profit.
PS: Don't invest that amount of money which you can not afford to yourself to lose.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

I will keep a btc coin and will not sell, because I have a bitter experience when I have a btc and my price down is exposed to panic sell and I sell it, maybe I will check my experience to be used as consideration to sell bitcoin when the price drops drastically.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
wriizo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:30:57 AM

Personally I’d hold or HODL my bitcoins untill my last penny is dropped. I believe in the crypto coins and I’m all in for them I’ve invested in a couple and I’m only on the hodl side of everything, obviously they have downs but everything can bounce back.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: