Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth trading in such deeps?  (Read 358 times)
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:07:10 AM

it is possible bit it is much harder to earn money with trading in a bear market. almost everybody can make money trading in a bull market , but now is where it gets hard. i personally just stop trading in these times . and i try to get some altcoins for cheap right now with fiat money.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

it's depend if it will click. but I think I'll click because Bitcoin is known and it's getting bigger because you have a lot of money. not only have money but they are much to Rich ..
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:56:30 AM

Is it worth trading in such deeps or you should wait until the market becomes stable? I am asking about the short-term trading positions.
Actually you can take a bit of profit fromdeeps right now, but it's risky because we know that cryptocurrency is falling due to some issues I do not want to say but indeed I suggest not to daily trade or short-term before there is a good issue that comesm.

simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:02:19 AM

in my opinion for short term profit the deeps are very good opportunities to be used unless you have entered into a coin when it was high in price and scalping it would be dangerous.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

In my opinion, you should not trade at this time, because the cryptocurrency market is going deep, it is better to wait a while when the market returns. If you buy now, it is possible that the price will continue to fall, the risk is very high if you trade at this time, you will suffer losses if not make the right decision. However, you can still make a profit if you take risks while trading, and make wise decisions.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:03:13 AM

Is it worth trading in such deeps or you should wait until the market becomes stable? I am asking about the short-term trading positions.

Why not, deep price is good opportunity to buy back and besides that, have you ever hear trader/ investor buy on top price and not regret his decisions?. In short term strategy, this is not the right time and you should wait. The questions is, why you not change strategy become long term period?. Market always change and good strategy can follow the trend and get out when reach the realistic target. Try it and feel the different. 

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dklinov (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:07:53 AM

All, thanks for your constructive feddback and opinions. It all taken into consideration and my further steps towards trading and investing will be made accordingly.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:02:42 AM

well for me in short trading you must trade in dip 'cause the more volatility of price  the high chance to gain profits but it depends if you know how to observe the movement of price.  'cause tbh short term required strategies so you should monitor the price always so that you can make your more strategy and more specific idea which is when is the right time to sell to prevent loses with it .
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:50:02 AM

Why not, deep price is good opportunity to buy back and besides that, have you ever hear trader/ investor buy on top price and not regret his decisions?. In short term strategy, this is not the right time and you should wait. The questions is, why you not change strategy become long term period?. Market always change and good strategy can follow the trend and get out when reach the realistic target. Try it and feel the different. 
People always wait for the low price to get chance and trade, so as to get more profit. I think we should trade in current price of bitcoin, because that is a very reasonable price for trading bitcoin, bitcoin price is still too much undervalue and still it has too much potential to increase in near future, therefore i think that we should not waste any more time and should invest money in bitcoin right now.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

In my opinion, you should not trade at this time, because the cryptocurrency market is going deep, it is better to wait a while when the market returns. If you buy now, it is possible that the price will continue to fall, the risk is very high if you trade at this time, you will suffer losses if not make the right decision. However, you can still make a profit if you take risks while trading, and make wise decisions.
Yes, the whole crypto money market is in bad way, I do not know what to do. In fact, some Altcoin prices seem to be very cheap, but as you say;prices may get worse. I think we should rest until April.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

well for some people current market is bit messy for trading but for others its a great opportunity for doing trading at a huge value and it all depends upon how good you are on trading. like prices are fluctuating and market is very much unstable so most of the people who are buying at the high value are getting low value at the end of the day. but all those how are playing for the long term and predicting the positive side of the market might end up with the huge profit at the end of this year

hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

Trading in deep is risky, but not unprofitable at all. All that yoy have to do is strong prediction that comes from knowledge, experience, insights and news. You have to be a vigilant watchman gor trading in deeps. Once you can continue your sharp eyes on each deep, you will be successful to generate short term profit.
danniwide1234

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

Trading in the dip as a day trader or for the short run is not very advisable unless you are very sound in your fundamental, technical and sentimental analysis . It will interest you to know even in this dip some who knows their onion are still making profit in this bearish market. All in all it is better to stay away for now if you are just new to trading except you want to buy and holds for a long time.

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:10:55 PM

Right now, I do believe that the market favors going short on bitcoin. Most exchanges don't really allow that though, so the only trading possibility in my opinion is to try to play the bounces once they occur. The problem is, that with all this selling pressure that the markets are facing, you must wait for the right opportunity to try to play a bounce, and close your profits fast.

This is for short term of course. If you want to go for long term, then I would say it's ok to buy a small amount now, and keep buying small amounts after each dip, until the bottom has been reached.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:08:35 PM

I think it's a very suitable time to start trading in such deep period ( because you can double your profit easily ) , except that you want to wait a bit for more stabilisation of the market .
PS : I am following an investor telegram channel, he made 400℅ net profit within one month ( 20 February-23 March )
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:19:46 PM

why would you wait for the market to become stable before investing, buying during those dips could give you better profit as stability doesn't exist on cryptocurrency market, volatility is a feature of this market that makes everyone earn just by holding their coins, bearish market will be the best place for short-term trading.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:21:09 PM

why would you wait for the market to become stable before investing, buying during those dips could give you better profit as stability doesn't exist on cryptocurrency market, volatility is a feature of this market that makes everyone earn just by holding their coins, bearish market will be the best place for short-term trading.

Trading is not good enough at this moment, take a look over the recent changes over the trends and you will see that you can easily lose a lot of money if you do not do the things properly.

Just wait, do not invest at this moment.. you are risking your entire ass.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

This low season has been taking place since the first quarter of this year and now we are approaching the second quarter still the market is unstable. If we are gonna wait for the market to be at best again, then maybe we never know when will that happen. I believe that we can go with the flow, however, be cautious and not expecting instant big profit we can do trade. There are still a lot of altcoins to trade, just select after careful research and observation the ones that you can trust. Patience and time are necessary tools at this time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cuem

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:14:17 AM

I try and pick sideway  coin and trade for small profit to gain satoshi. 

At the end of the day, I want more satoshi.

There's been a few good pump for qtum,storm,trx.

So yeah there's definitely money to be made !
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:23:59 AM

I've seen some  of the traders posting that they have made a good amount of profits doing swing trades. They have managed to gain even in this crash like buying $8k and then selling at $9k twice.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: