Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I’m out  (Read 1226 times)
vader18 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:54:20 PM

I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tosindesign

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

Stay tune , the market will soon pickup , big players are on board now
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

Quitting can never be a solution. It is the work of cowards and losers. Rather controlling temper and having patience until success is the work of brave hearts. Fortune favors the brave. So, those who will hold patiently will br the final winner in the long run.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:02:14 PM

Thank you, good luck also to you.
Said that, i disagree when i hear someone sell in loss. If you sell in loss means that or you bought with no sense at random price, or you wanted fast and easy money.
I'm sad for everyone selling in loss, but sadly they will be the one that will buy from good traders within some months from now.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.

There is a reason why you see people say that this is high risk investment and to only invest money that you can afford to lose. You only lose your money if you sell. Knowing your health situation best is to buy and not look at the prices because looking at them can be stressful. Wish you luck with your decision tho, I am riding that roller coaster until I don't use all my cryptocurrency on things.
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

Just follow your heart. Do what exactly your heart is saying. No one can predict BTC price any more.  

Whoever saying that bitcoin will raise again, can be proven wrong. All predictions failed so far. Bitcoin is just doing it's own trend without giving dammm to any prediction.  As soon as people think the down trend is over the next day it drops even faster! There were so many good news such as USA and Russia going easy on crypto. This news should have taken btc price to moon but instead BTC price is just falling like free fall!

The bottom line is, no one can predict bitcoin price any more. All pas trends failed this time. Yes the price can go back to $15k within couple of months but again it can go back to $3k as well.

Good luck with your decision.
Raisul Islam

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

I think you take the worng road.Out from the bitcoin crypto currency or bitcoin coumunity you will miss the chance of earn profite from crypto currency investment.YOu know bitcoin is the best crypto currency in the world.It just dumped now,but i think it will pumped very soon.Because bitcoin price change every time.So don't be panic.Stay with bitcoin.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

just hold on.you dont know what will come soon.price will rise again.

amster6699

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

hope you dont guet any stroke wend BTC goes to the moon  Wink
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

What does your alleged medical condition have to do with bitcoin?
You are cashing out because you are dying?
So do you want suggestions on what to spend your money on?
Cars? Women?
What do you need from the bitcoin forum?
Or are you just trolling with doomsday news to talk bad about bitcoin?

Trolling bad news to drive prices low for the big boys to buy more before it goes up again?
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

You don't have anything else to do after your daily routine on your rehab sessions so why quit, you can just stay on the forum and tune in do some bounty hunting while lying on the bed, atleast you can earn and you have something to use on the hospital bills.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
sri11

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

Looks like you are very panicked with the occurrence of bitcoin price reduction, do not be afraid and panic be brave do not be afraid of risk, you should hold it and do not rush to sell it, will someday recover.Looks like you are very panicked with the occurrence of bitcoin price reduction, do not be afraid and panic be brave do not be afraid of risk, you should hold it and do not rush to sell it, will someday recover.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

Ok. If you are really telling that truth then I would understand where you are coming from. Its really hard to take a huge loss so everyone is getting out and are happy to escape with some profits.

But almost everyone in here is for the long haul. Yeah, no one can predict the market price, but we know that bitcoin is resilient can bounce back any time, so stay tuned. I suggest you go back when everything is back to normal. But I guess you won't maximize your profits because you decided to quit. Goodluck though.

Really time tough times ahead, weak hands are getting out, while strong hands like what they are seeing. Another perfect time to buy in this dips and accumulate more bitcoin.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

Good luck, but well.. i do not think that anyone will miss you out in here, so there is no need to worry for all of us!

By the way, it is shame that you really want to scape out of this incredible way to make money, i mean, if you do it so, then it means that you are like a little girl.

Good luck investing on "stocks" or any other solid "investment"  Shocked
mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

It's up to you if you think this is your exit point. But looking back on the price chart. I don't know how'd it be possible to have 85% losses on your part if your coins were kept since January. Undecided

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

To each his own. We have no idea what the situation really is in your life. Actually, while it's generally a bad idea to sell during a market panic, I've come to realize that cryptocurrencies are definitely not for everyone.
T.DeLorean

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:48:20 PM

I've come to realize that cryptocurrencies are definitely not for everyone.

Can't agree more. Some people take the market dips pretty seriously, and get obsessed. While everyone feels it when the market crashes, we arent panicking and going over the place.

I think those who get upset the most are those who put money they are not prepared to lose
antipoff

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

EHFIRST

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

This is the most positive post i've seen in the last days.
Hope BTC will rise again, at least up to 10K - 12K.

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

Safe journey. I'm afraid that you will have another blood clot after you see that the price rose to the top and you will lose everything that you have lost and what you have not earned. Now you have a chance to get your money back after the price increase. If you've already lost 85% of your savings, what are your risks? 15% worth losing any chance of saving your money?
007 SHIELD 007

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

nothing to worry about . today or tomorrow will go up just stay calm and connected.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: