Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall of XRP ( Ripple)  (Read 407 times)
NASer122

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

In third place is the Ripple (XRP), currently the third largest cryptocurrency. Compared with other rivals in the field of cryptography, it has fallen sharply since the start of 2018.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

As far as i kno nobody gives a shit to this centralized coin,this aint a cryptocurrency it is just digital fiat hiding into cryptocurrency market,decentralization of cryptocurrency should be maintained and clearly this shitcoin is an exception and those people whi are investing to this coin doesnt know anything about this coin,centralized asf because most of the supply is in the hands of its owner,no to banks and no to ripple!
Vyacheslav7755

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

As far as i kno nobody gives a shit to this centralized coin,this aint a cryptocurrency it is just digital fiat hiding into cryptocurrency market,decentralization of cryptocurrency should be maintained and clearly this shitcoin is an exception and those people whi are investing to this coin doesnt know anything about this coin,centralized asf because most of the supply is in the hands of its owner,no to banks and no to ripple!

XRP is SCAM and it's dead coin, nearest time its price is 0,05 cent
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

Ripple is in a bad place. It has given banks inspiration to build their own private blockchains and distributed ledgers. I doubt they'll use something they didn't create themselves.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:31:19 PM

Why is Ripple XRP going down? Price prediction 2018.
Any more suggestion to buy it or else ripple will rise again.

Doesnt make sense,why everybody is giving shit to this coin? it isnt a cryptocurrency at all because cryptocurrencies has to be decentralized which XRP doesnt fit because it has the centralized banking structure.It was created to destroy our decentralized market by these greedy bankers,so we shouldnt be wasting our money to XRP,its a crap!

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

Doesnt make sense,why everybody is giving shit to this coin? it isnt a cryptocurrency at all because cryptocurrencies has to be decentralized which XRP doesnt fit because it has the centralized banking structure.It was created to destroy our decentralized market by these greedy bankers,so we shouldnt be wasting our money to XRP,its a crap!

Not all cryptocurrencies HAVE to be decentralized. I am as much against centralized crypto as the next person, but tell me, apart from Bitcoin, which alt is really more decentralized? I love my Litecoin but it was led by Charlie Lee. Everyone raves about Ethereum but it is dictated by Vitalik Buterin. Of course, it is not as bad as Ripple in the sense that they are not even fully transparent with what they do and they are just a banking tool on blockchain. Do agree, though. Do not waste time with XRP. I did and feel bad for it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:38:54 PM

Ripple is in a bad place. It has given banks inspiration to build their own private blockchains and distributed ledgers. I doubt they'll use something they didn't create themselves.
Ripple is not going to be s failed project just yet. Bitcoin is better than Ripple though the prices been getting dumped lately.

Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

Ripple is rumored to be awaiting trial from R5. If the court does not go in favor of Ripple, then they lose about 7% of their tokens
barsilonka

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

All the coins are not stable these days - look at Bitcoin! It's an open market, thus the situation is hard to predict. I think the future stands behind the crypto world.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

Not all cryptocurrencies HAVE to be decentralized. I am as much against centralized crypto as the next person, but tell me, apart from Bitcoin, which alt is really more decentralized? I love my Litecoin but it was led by Charlie Lee. Everyone raves about Ethereum but it is dictated by Vitalik Buterin. Of course, it is not as bad as Ripple in the sense that they are not even fully transparent with what they do and they are just a banking tool on blockchain. Do agree, though. Do not waste time with XRP. I did and feel bad for it.
Fully transparent but most of the supply is being handled by the developers and its founder? how would you sure that these douchebags wont dump those millions of XRP ? if you really believed in bitcoin you wont be buying XRP because of its centralization,vitalik and charlee lee are good guys compare to the XRP's founder whos a puppet to these bankers.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

If you check the price tables, you can clearly see that, this falling is not valid just for ripple.

Also, I think you should do more research about the ripple, because I think it is not a trustable coin.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

I do not think that the fall in the price of a ripple deserves a separate discussion. Ripple falls amid the fall of the leaders' crypto currencies - Bitcoin and Ethereum. Crypto-currencies in general are not going through the best of times, the Google and Facebook`s ban for advertising has played it`s role. As soon as the general trend of the crypto-currency is restored to growth, the price of Ripple will also begin to grow.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1444

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:55:14 PM

I think this is not a fall. This just another correction of bitcoin and all other alts are suffering from that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:57:04 PM

First XRP is a pure pump and dump coin,created by the bankers which has the centralized banking structure that makes it  very centralized,it shouldnt be cetegorized as a cryptocurrency because it is very centralized most of its supply are handled buy the founder and developers of XRP,probably 80% of its supply? should we invest to this coin or not? doesnt even make sense because its price i being manipulated by the founder.

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

Ripple is going down because the entire market is going down. Plus people have realized that Ripple will likely become one of the most centralized coins out there, completely undermining Satoshi's original plan. Who wants to own a coin that will eventually be completely controlled by the banks? Might as well just stick with fiat currency if that's what you want.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:12:00 PM

Wont be a good investment,you dont want your investment to be dumped slowly? the people behind this shitcoins is clearly making a lot of money from time to time because they are using this to destroy the decentralized market of cryptocurrencies.Centralized coin which has the banking structure and being backed up by the central bank? doesnt ring the bell?

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

every coin now are following bitcoin. And if you look on other alts - everyone is falling now. probably it's because of G20 summit next week about cryptocurrencies.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:19:37 PM

All major cryptocurrencies price going down ripple is only one of them, don't be panic hold your coin and wait for better future. I wish every major coin recover their falling price about between some of months.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:25:00 PM

What do you expect to a centralized shitcoin with the banking structure? and being backuped by the central bank? surely it is manipulated coin and its supply is being dumped slowly that is why the price wont improve too much,it is going to fail just like what other shitcoins end,ethereum is a lot better and neo could replace XRP's position.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:27:05 PM

I would be happy if only Ripple.. All crypto falling. It is really hard to predict something. Too many bad news during last time... Ripple won´t grow alone, we need whole crypto market to go up. My prediction or 0.01 or 1.50. Depends
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: