Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall of XRP ( Ripple)  (Read 407 times)
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

Ripples falling down like the whole market. So probably will back to normal price. The only good information, now is good time to buy ripples. Because when market will back to norm, ripples will grow too
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

It will rise again if the market goes back to normal

What is that?  Normal you're talking about?  Have you even seen the graphics of bitcoin and altcoins?  Have you been around for more than 4 months?  That 'normal' you're talking about wasn't normal.  It was a full bubble with absurd values and gains for 3 months.  THIS is normal.  Look at the steady rise of altcoins and bitcoin, we're even ABOVE normal. Normal would be if BTC was about 2k and eth about 150$.  That would be normal and healthy.  Don't consider yourself rich just because you made some money in an absurd rally.  

On topic: 'normal' ripple price for me would be around 15cents
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:33:07 PM

Why is Ripple XRP going down? Price prediction 2018.
Any more suggestion to buy it or else ripple will rise again.

I think that he will still fall, a very risky coin, and now I would not buy it, I think the price of 3000 sat is a good price for this asset

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:33:41 PM

Its because the bearish trend really affects all of the shitcoin's value,but if you did some research you will find what XRP really is,a purely shitty manipulated centralized coin,it could destroy our decentralized community if this shitcoin is going to dominate the market,XRP's founder and developers allegedly has 80% of the coin supply,isnt it great? manipulated asf.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

The fall of Ripple is connected with a collapse in the market. In my opinion Ripple is too weak in liquidity to Bitcoin and Ether. Without a pump, Ripple will find it difficult to recover.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:22:34 PM

XRP deserve its value now,purely manipulated shitcoin that is being controlled by the few people,coin which has the banking structure and being backed up by the central banks? i wont bother to investo to that type of coin,neither stupid people wont do that if they are digging some informations about the coins before investint to any.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:28:39 PM

What do you expect to a pure manipulated coin? doesnt make any sense it was centralized from the start and i dont think people are too dumb to still invest to this shitcoin? not a cryptocurrency which exclude this coin in our market.XRP should be removed from the coin marketcap because it isnt a cryptocurrency.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:30:56 PM

Ripple this is a very risky asset. If you are not sure, it's better not to buy it. This is a coin which during the past year has been pumped more than anyone else.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

I think that he will still fall, a very risky coin, and now I would not buy it, I think the price of 3000 sat is a good price for this asset

This coin is being pump so hard and dumps harder, its risky to have this coin because its centralized and can really control. Better to buy this thing at a lower price and sell right away if its pump.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

The whole market hasn't been doing good of late so i think it's a normal thing for it's price to drop. If you are a long term holder, there is no need to panic. as you have seen, the best time to buy coins is in the deep not when it has risen in price

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

The reason of this incredible huge fall, is that ripple is a lie. There are a lot of altcoins who are much more better than this shitcoin, it went from $0,20 to more than $3 in less than two weeks, do  you really think that this is a normal growth? of course not.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

according to my observations, the world's bank industry is more in favor of the ripple than Bitcoin
that way, there will be an increase in prices contrary to Bitcoin, where all crypto communities will fight for Bitcoin, while banks fight for Ripple
IvsI

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

You might want to take a closer look at all the crypto currencies that is listed on any exchange.
It is like everything is in RED color now and a high percentage of bag holders have been in panic which makes it drop more in price.
It is your decision if you want to buy more, but in my opinion that is the better idea than selling your Ripple now which will just make it worse. No one can predict what will happen so decide at your own risk. I am just hoping this is the last wave of the downfall because I have bought some other coins.
Yes now not best daus in cryptoworld, but we are looking in a future with hope!
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:38:33 PM

The reason of this incredible huge fall, is that ripple is a lie. There are a lot of altcoins who are much more better than this shitcoin, it went from $0,20 to more than $3 in less than two weeks, do  you really think that this is a normal growth? of course not.

I was a holder of this coin, I make profit but also incur losses and I think this coin is very risky. XRP is good in terms of capitalization but since this is a centralized coin many investors don’t want to hold this coin in long term they do short and those newbies are the one who will suffer.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

It shoudlnt be support by our community,purely shit centralized coin manipulated by the few people,do not invest to them because you wont what you want.,XRP will only steal your investments one by one.Do a lot research before joining and getting involved to any projects so that you wont pick shitcoins like this,stay away from this.

newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

I think in 2018 ripple will stabilize and will not have high volatility because it use a lot of banks and they do not need high volatility tokens!
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

Ripple now in down trend. Think it can go to 4500-6000 sat. Now cryptocurrency depends from G-20 summit and bitcoin prices. Ripple is a long-term coin. I think you can buy it only some parts on support lvl. We dont know where cryptomarket  will stop and go up. Save some funds for rebuy.  
mokong11

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

If you notice all altcoins becomes red if the value of bitcoin is going down so that will be normal that even other altcoins drop down the price so just wait til the bitcoin price pumps up again its better to hold your coin wait for the perfect timing bitcoin and altcoins will recover again just wait for a couple of days or weeks.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:46:49 PM

It's the whole market going down, not just ripple.
We need to wait until these dark times pass, and new rise come. And it surely will.
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

Its already at the bottom,and i wish it wont have any value in the future,because we shouldnt be support these types currency ,digital fiat that is hiding into crtptocurrencies.Most of the people didnt know how shady this coin is,the founder and the developers has their own supply which they can use to manipulate the XRP market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: