Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter will ban advertising cryptography and ICO in two weeks  (Read 433 times)
rama666

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

Half of the users use Twitter only because you can use it to participate in the bounty.
Twitter is already starting to die, and so it will be forgotten sooner. Of course, we will find loopholes or we will eventually move to other platforms. Although I really liked Twitter. I will be sad) They say that already new users will be able to add to friends no more than 5000 people
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

That rule is already longer in place.
But about the unconfirmed rumours: let's not speculate too soon. Time will tell.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

I think it is just тyчe manipulation of market makers for purchase cheap bitcoin and altcoins
icodetected

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

if you are forbidden to use twitter, what would happen to the bounty? for many, this is the only way to enter the crypto world. I very much hope that this information will not be confirmed.

btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:24:16 PM

If the news is confirmed, it likely represents yet another confidence blow for the crypto markets in a week which has seen the price of Bitcoin fall another ten percent, with the currently combined market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies a 55% decrease off of its peak of $610 bn in early January.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
Mazand

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

Plus Twitter, minus twitter - doesn't really matter for real projects. Serious one will always find his clients using different channels of communication. But for scammers - yeah, surely minus one.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:33:51 AM

Of course the wrong news must be straightened out and should be clarified. The wrong news if left unchecked or written constantly will be deadly. It should therefore be clarified.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:25:03 AM

news is not clear its origin like this do not need to worry,
unless the twitter directly announces it.
we see two weeks from now I believe nothing will happen about Cripto or ICO advertising program in twiiter.

hoathanh

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

Oh no, how do we join the bounty when twitter bans advertising ICO? After Facebook, Google and now Twitter, it seems that the whole world is against digital currencies
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:37:50 PM

Not good news, this can disrupt the marketing system in general, the possibility of dimming the numbers of novice investors is great, ICOs tend to lose high investments and not only ICOs but the market as well. On the other hand the shortage can return valuing the market and also the search for Bitcoin and altcoins. Another factor that we can consider is the campaigns here in the forum, not being pessimistic, but may end up definitely.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

well,I think we basically have to start understanding these platforms.I mean,cryptocurrencies are heavily unregulated and always pose as a risk to investors due to the extreme volatility of these assets and in worse case scenarios people are scammed outrightly.I'm not sure anyone who has built his reputation as a social media giant will like to muddy his image and thats what exactly facebook did and twitter too may follow suit.

ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:12:40 AM

In my opinion, this is stupidity. And Twitter and Facebook will only lose a huge amount of advertising revenue. To talk about the loss of funds by investors is at least strange. They are not forced to invest money, they are aware of the risks. This is the same as, blow up a wall, on which hung an ad about a "quality" prostitute, from which somebody got infected with something, as a result.
lasencja

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:11:38 AM

Fb have huge money they can block ads crypto but Twitter do it like Facebook.
nie417665

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

Is this news OK? And only 2 weeks? This is not really good news. I don't want to see it implemented.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

Where you get information that Twitter prohibits ICO ads as well as cryptocurrencies? Is the information accurate? If all social networks ban cryptocurrencies, then I find it a good sign that fraudulent campaigns will no longer exist, and the cost of bounty will increase for the signature as it is no longer social campaigns Smiley)))

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

That may strongly affect bounty campaigns and life of the new projects; I feel angry because obviously big players are against crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Perhaps that will prohibit the advertisement through the official advertising account. But they are unlikely to ban tweets and retweets, so participants of bounty campaigns it should not affect.
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:19:32 AM

I hope not to happen, otherwise, it is to go to the largest publicity position, and many people will find it more difficult to get ico's news.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

Does that mean that bounty campaigns will be strongly affected? If so - that will be a very strong attack on the whole crypto community.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
daow403

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

Does that mean that bounty campaigns will be strongly affected? If so - that will be a very strong attack on the whole crypto community.
It is indeed bad news. Many large companies have recently imposed restrictions on cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: