Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Futures Bitcoin What Is The Use  (Read 886 times)
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:03:23 AM

the future bitcoin how it will use it is used in a proper way because it simply increases the price and it can be traded online because it is the first crptocurrency BTC

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:25:47 AM

With the growth rate and current development trend, I am confident that BTC will be in the 1st position. Technology is growing, life will become easier and happier. With the current trend, BTC is becoming remarkable, creating a lot of trust and interest from investors in the world. It will become popular and gradually BTC will appear on the world trading floor. We have no doubts about that.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
AadiAadi
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

i think bitcoin won't have the future man. it's go down a lot now.
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

With Bitcoin futures, the contract will be based on the price of Bitcoin and speculators can place a “bet” on what they believe the price of Bitcoin will be in the future.

I think it doesn't do much for Bitcoin except for the betting feature. Moreover, some people lose their money by joining margin trading without knowing what Bitcoin is. It's not easy to talk about someone who lives in this situation, Bitcoin.
Kamboh

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

Some research on how bitcoin will contribute to our daily lives like paying for your electricity bills and water. Buy your needs in a supermarket by bitcoin. Buy food with bitcoin. While suggestion and interest in participating in a newly established futures market associated with a 50-fold basic development tool can be extremely attractive, a risky approach will require differentiation. deeper than before the trigger. I think many people are hoping to get rich bitcoin. Electronic money goes on for all investors especially if its capital is very good for human capital when investing heavily.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

The future of bitcoin is very clear and bright i mean it has a great future that will help billions of people. Bitcoin will still the number one coin in the market and bitcoin will be connected or affiliated with thousands of local and international companies, charities and foundations. With this it will help everyone with their life.

giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

Your article is very useful. Bitcoin is a digital currency that will have many applications in the future, so the possibility of it rising again is huge. Bitcoin's excellent capabilities are fast and secure transactions, in addition, very low transaction costs. That is what everyone wants.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

Bitcoin has been a king of all crypto currency in the industry, which many communities are involved in the mining, while trading and other activities are taken place from time to time, which will be more useful in future.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

In the futures,bitcoin will be recognized as the world's foreign currency. Bitcoin will now be know as foreign currency in the same way as bitcoin has been know to the population. And it is also possible that in the future it is possible to make online shipping with Bitcoin.So,Bitcoin future is so Bright.  
Hopefully in the future it will develop along with technological developments and times and make bitcoin can be legal in every government throughout the country
Chiko.fun

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:22:44 AM

Electronic money is for all investors especially if its capital is very good for human capital when investing heavily. I think bitcoin will be able to do many things in the future, we can buy something and pay by bitcoin but not using visa or master card, transfer money or exchange money in many countries. Thank you for the post, of course futures trading is quite difficult. Bitcoin is the first electronic money for any negative reason, it is the most popular currency and brings more profits, investing any reason for bitcoin. Those who wait until the future come to buy bitcoins are fools because they are losing the opportunity to make huge profits by buying bitumen at very low prices because of the price it will increase because bitcoin into business adaptation increasingly The rise is not the same as in the past and many businesses are trying to connect with bitcoin than before and with that trend, it can achieve steady and continuous growth.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:24:10 AM

If you will be afraid of every rustle in the crypt after the purchase then there is no sense to buy, and then bought - an hour later fell by 10% and then the alarmists write what bitcoin is bad.

calebwa

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

I don’t rule out the possibility that in the future bitcoin will become a universal monetary unit like gold was in 19th century. Even if bitcoin won’t become a global currency, it will compete with gold as an asset. Bitcoin possession is one of few stakes in which can participated by anyone anywhere in the world.
tegarp90

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

I tried to understand the essence and benefits of futures trading BTC
Futures on bitcoin will be traded next week. People who for the last few years constantly trying to convince everyone around that bitcoin is a bubble, must be happy: now they can finally move from words to deeds and begin shorting. But are they right?

Future (futures contract) — a derivative financial instrument, the standard urgent exchange contract of purchase and sale of the underlying asset at the conclusion of which the parties (seller and buyer) agree only on the price level and delivery time.

Craig Pirrong, Professor of business at the University of Houston says:

"Futures largely simplify the game to decrease than to increase, so that the majority of them, apparently, will benefit the bears. Therefore, the appearance of such a tool can reduce the cost of bitcoin".

How is shorting, I have studied the example on the stock market.
EXAMPLE. The investor can borrow paper, say 1 BTC, mind you, he takes not the money. The point is that he took 1 BTC for 16,000 thousand dollars. Sold it for 20,000 Then periscopes for 16 again. Gave ficers 1 BTC back but he got a profit of 4 thousand dollars (0.25 btc). So it will work

However, the futures will simplify the game to increase. The process of acquisition and storage of bitcoins is extremely unpleasant for many investors: you either have to worry about the fact that they are not stolen, or stored on paper, making them difficult to use as trading assets.

A substantial simplification of the process will increase the number of people wishing to open short positions, but those who play on the rise, so much so that their number will grow much faster.

Lou Kerner, partner Flight VC, a venture Fund investing in cryptocurrency. "we believe that from the point of view of fundamental non-market factors-such asset is quite reliable, but they tend to sell out".

Investors with big money still do not really believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. All now wait for the futures I thought of what awaits us after this still greater growth. But now I'm not sure. I think now all that is left us is to wait and see how the market will behave.

I hope the article was useful

Ofcourse the real purpose of cryptocurrency is for the global payment all over the world.
But people nowdays just usi it as a trading thing just like comodity.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

After reading all the 'informative comments' to this post, now I get what these futures are and what they do. They do affect bitcoin's price every now and then and has made every other altcoin move with them.

I tried to understand the essence and benefits of futures trading BTC
Futures on bitcoin will be traded next week. People who for the last few years constantly trying to convince everyone around that bitcoin is a bubble, must be happy: now they can finally move from words to deeds and begin shorting. But are they right?

Future (futures contract) — a derivative financial instrument, the standard urgent exchange contract of purchase and sale of the underlying asset at the conclusion of which the parties (seller and buyer) agree only on the price level and delivery time.

Craig Pirrong, Professor of business at the University of Houston says:

"Futures largely simplify the game to decrease than to increase, so that the majority of them, apparently, will benefit the bears. Therefore, the appearance of such a tool can reduce the cost of bitcoin".

How is shorting, I have studied the example on the stock market.
EXAMPLE. The investor can borrow paper, say 1 BTC, mind you, he takes not the money. The point is that he took 1 BTC for 16,000 thousand dollars. Sold it for 20,000 Then periscopes for 16 again. Gave ficers 1 BTC back but he got a profit of 4 thousand dollars (0.25 btc). So it will work

However, the futures will simplify the game to increase. The process of acquisition and storage of bitcoins is extremely unpleasant for many investors: you either have to worry about the fact that they are not stolen, or stored on paper, making them difficult to use as trading assets.

A substantial simplification of the process will increase the number of people wishing to open short positions, but those who play on the rise, so much so that their number will grow much faster.

Lou Kerner, partner Flight VC, a venture Fund investing in cryptocurrency. "we believe that from the point of view of fundamental non-market factors-such asset is quite reliable, but they tend to sell out".

Investors with big money still do not really believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. All now wait for the futures I thought of what awaits us after this still greater growth. But now I'm not sure. I think now all that is left us is to wait and see how the market will behave.

I hope the article was useful

Ofcourse the real purpose of cryptocurrency is for the global payment all over the world.
But people nowdays just usi it as a trading thing just like comodity.

Some of them treat it like forex though. Smiley
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

Futures BTC will make the price of BTC do not rise or fall significantly in a short period of time. With futures, the price of BTC will be more stable.
I agree with your thoughts about the future of bitcoin both in price and target in the market because with the futures of BTC prices will be more stable so that we can enjoy the benefits obtained if the price of bitcoin starts high. We must know that the era of bitcoin is very good and we must believe.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

Futures BTC will make the price of BTC do not rise or fall significantly in a short period of time. With futures, the price of BTC will be more stable.
I agree with your thoughts about the future of bitcoin both in price and target in the market because with the futures of BTC prices will be more stable so that we can enjoy the benefits obtained if the price of bitcoin starts high. We must know that the era of bitcoin is very good and we must believe.
the impact of futures on the price is a temporary phenomenon that allowed to cool the market, which was very overheated. now futures can play the opposite role to warm up the market.

adam56767

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:49:46 AM

I doubt bitcoin is to be spread the future. More likely it will be replaced by other cryptocurrencies.
MMS2017

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:31:55 AM

Bitcoin use in future will be more useful than now and bitcoin in the present time very useful for online transactions while for online users crypto is the real money for them and they have use to trade for software's and other websites in the world with out any transportation.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
DavitRoi

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

I think that btc is worth it as it has been the first coin which is really strong and powerful .I think that btc is the best coin  and any other coin will never replace it. I hope so because i have bought coins to hold
Yes, bitcoin is worth it the first cryptocurrency that give high profit and getting stronger and no one can replace. I know bitcoin is best and I bought bitcoin and hold cause I know in the future it will be more profitable.
yes i am agree with you,i also think bitcoin is stronger than other currency and it is more profitable than other currency,just only for this reason still i am holding this currency and i hope i can make more profit from this.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

Future of bitcoin is the greatest thing that we'll ever hear. Especially when it's future is all about success. When there will be many investors. The future for bitcoin is what the users want.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: