Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Futures Bitcoin What Is The Use  (Read 886 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

future of bitcoin is depends on the bitcoin users itself, because we can see that bitcoin user if the biggest factor that makes bitcoin price chaging or not, and i think bitcoin user have the power to introduce people about bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DanieIssac

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

Bitcoin occupies an important place in high profit electronic money, many investors as well as I put great hope on the growth of bitcoin
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

Well i think the future of bitcoin is really amazing maybe it will always continue to rise soon and it will still normally used as an investment. If we are going to look back on the price chart of the bitcoin from the start we can still see that it is really rising even if we are now on dip. So let us still believe on it because anytime bitcoin will really rise and we need to prepare our self for the possible profit that we can earn from our holdings.
entebah

Activity: 1544
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

I think bitcoin will become a digital currency whose existence will be very rare in the future, for now, bitcoin has a very expensive price in the exchange market. So in the future bitcoin will be used as a medium of exchange in some countries that support bitcoin.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

With Bitcoin futures, the contract will be based on the price of Bitcoin and speculators can place a “bet” on what they believe the price of Bitcoin will be in the future.
Many cryptocurrency expert says that the future of bitcoin is safe. And i also predict the same thing. And their are many reason behind this. First of all its online money transaction facility. Because of such advance money transaction facility many people use it instead of bank and also use it for international money transfer and money exchange. Many big online shopping sites also provide it as a payment option and many people use if for their online business setup. And this thing ultimately safe and secure bitcoin future. Bitcoin investment and other money making facilities also make its futures safe. And according to an report in near future it will become the heavily use online currency
DavitRoi

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

I think that btc is worth it as it has been the first coin which is really strong and powerful .I think that btc is the best coin  and any other coin will never replace it. I hope so because i have bought coins to hold
Yes, bitcoin is worth it the first cryptocurrency that give high profit and getting stronger and no one can replace. I know bitcoin is best and I bought bitcoin and hold cause I know in the future it will be more profitable.
Exactly bitcoin is stronger than other currency, it is the mother of all currency that's way i am also stuck with this and i am also hopefully in future it will be more profitable.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

Well i think the future of bitcoin is really amazing maybe it will always continue to rise soon and it will still normally used as an investment. If we are going to look back on the price chart of the bitcoin from the start we can still see that it is really rising even if we are now on dip. So let us still believe on it because anytime bitcoin will really rise and we need to prepare our self for the possible profit that we can earn from our holdings.
I agree in your opinion the future of bitcoin it will become more popular and the value always on top and even now are in dip. Bitcoin value is very unpredictable the value surprisingly up if they happen you get more profit from your investment.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

Bitcoin can be used as the payment mode like the fiat currency today. As, the fiat money has several issues in most of the countries like the duplicacy of currency notes. So, Govts are intend to free from this issues and a complete clear financial system of the economy. So, as the Bitcoin has purely digital and no issues of duplicate generation nor the double spending issues it could be the future currency for globe.
PaulRobertT

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

Bitcoin is an electronic currency that brings high profit value to investors, so I'm keeping a bitcoin and hoping its value will increase in the future.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

when I read the aricle it seems to me that I do not have all the time you earn or you are selling BTC. because it should not be hurried. it depends on the buyer or seller but it is possible to sell it.

we all hope to earn but not all things are easily tortured.
Someday hope it will recognize the world.
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

The massive use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will significantly speed up and cheapen transactions, get rid of many intermediaries in the financial and other markets. It will also reduce the load on paper production, which will have a positive impact on forests and nature.
P.Mahin

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

Bitcoin is crypto currency. Day by day this currency  use increase because this currency is the best currency from world wide.Many people use bitcoin from real life. Bitcoin earning is my future life bright. Bitcoin price the best price from coin market cape.Already this user billion billion people.This coin alredy changes our life.I think so bitcoin earning My future Dream success. Bitcoin price day by day increase. So I there for Bitcoin user people future develop & Success her life.
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

I think bitcoin is worth it the first cryptocurrency that give high profit and getting stronger and no one can replace.
Zeque02

Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:43:15 PM

The future bitcoin will be more useful such as in sending money and as transaction of payments. It will give also high profit to individual who invested it. It will also become more popular and many will use and want to have bitcoin.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent77

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

Some of the smartest traders in the game can be credited for early moves. Investors and investors can not participate in Bitcoin bandwidth in the past few years as the real money spent in a parabolic move now has a new entry point with Bitcoin Future.
Valer4ik

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

1) I have repeatedly said to everyone here: Futures are evil !!! 2) The regulators have already crushed the crypt under themselves, as it is not regrettable ... Let the brave souls (of any skill level) disagree with me try to move the course as opposed to the Wishlist regulators. I am sure that these brave souls will be quickly swept away either into powder, or they will be offered to be vassals (this is for players like Bitmain, etc.); 3) The variant is our FSE! BUT ... in the future, Khodlers will have an interesting quest: Try to get your BTS into Fiat. And if, after all, the calculations of the crypt will become the same as the norm of life, then I think the regulators will require a report from us about the origin of our Satoshi.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

Thank you for your info, this adds to my knowledge in the world of crypto and commerce, I have become more understanding and will be more focused on getting the best position in the trade
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency. Which can also call the new form of digital currency. And the way in which most people are doing everyday transactions with digital currency. It shows him. That almost all people will use Bitcoin in the future.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
DaWidyaa

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:21:41 PM

I think bitcoin will be very useful in the future even though prices are now cheap but in the future people will definitely need bitcoin one of them in terms of transactions.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:41:56 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin futures is on derivative instrument and its like a gambling where big investor speculating price with large amount of money. Maybe i am wrong but i think there is not much benefits for bitcoin if traded in futures market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: